Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Have they given an actual date for the return of the mexican pizza at taco bell?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Plump Trump Rump Pump 'n' Dump

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

goth smoking cloves posted:

Have they given an actual date for the return of the mexican pizza at taco bell?

it’s been canceled COVID won

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

tenderjerk posted:

loving post more

goddamn

gently caress you I'm not just here for your amusement. Am I?

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

it’s been canceled COVID won

WHY MUST EVERYTHING I LOVE BE TAKEN FROM ME?

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Sure today

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Hatebag posted:

Yeah Virginia sucks poo poo at snow. They regularly have to close like all of 81 because they can't clear 6 inches. It's funny!

The big METRO derail was in MD though! It's the Red line in MD that is perpetually FUBAR!

The Rosslyn/Courthouse/Clarendon area where I live failed so hard this time. Like they got route 50, Wilson, Arlington, route 29.... everything else is solid loving ice.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

tenderjerk posted:

These are just the fully tested and verifiable numbers

so many americans will "tough it out" for work or lack of testing ability or think it's just a cold, bro, and never get tested

That, and the millions that are being forced to come in even when sick or risk losing their job/health insurance:

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
any rational G*d would smite the entire mid atlantic and then smite the rest of the united states as well

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

the milk machine posted:

any rational G*d would smite the entire mid atlantic and then smite the rest of the united states as well

Maybe just the west as a whole imo

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Like you gotta get rid of england otherwise america might come back to life in a generation or two.

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

five pinocchios, what Jimmy Johns makes cant be considered a hoagie

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

MysteriousStranger posted:

The big METRO derail was in MD though! It's the Red line in MD that is perpetually FUBAR!

The Rosslyn/Courthouse/Clarendon area where I live failed so hard this time. Like they got route 50, Wilson, Arlington, route 29.... everything else is solid loving ice.

The one and only time I took the train to work as a court reporter I had a 9 am meeting in VA and there was an electrical fire on the train causing me to show up late. The head of the USO was there and he looked just like that one guy from NCIS, and he was so pissed at me. When I went to the restroom he glared at me the entire time I was peeing and my only thought was he's gonna smack me on the back of the head if I turn my back on him.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Metro maintenance is by wmata though, the states/dc don't really control it directly. And it sucks

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Maybe just the west as a whole imo

Like you gotta get rid of england otherwise america might come back to life in a generation or two.

a very good suggestion; i support it

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
https://twitter.com/CSMFHT/status/1478324812116152321?t=fSor4NdhPFV3U0tsG3ZSyw&s=19

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

hah so her only crime was harming capital lmao

gently caress people, capitalism must be protected

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Buddykins posted:

worse - emotions!!!

hosed up if true

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

LegoMan posted:

hah so her only crime was harming capital lmao

gently caress people, capitalism must be protected

Humans are just the hands and feet of capital. Soon to be upgraded to something sturdier and less, well, dumb.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

buddykins i am not a doctor but in my unprofessional opinion u can solve yr booze and emotion problems simultaneously by smoking hella weed

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

A bit late but I was just going through old pics:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!
Buddykins I have a mixology question

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Hatebag posted:

Metro maintenance is by wmata though, the states/dc don't really control it directly. And it sucks

They do get into the funding wars though. Which boils down to raising funds via cost of rides or cost of parking. And that is a loving holy war.

petit choux posted:

The one and only time I took the train to work as a court reporter I had a 9 am meeting in VA and there was an electrical fire on the train causing me to show up late. The head of the USO was there and he looked just like that one guy from NCIS, and he was so pissed at me. When I went to the restroom he glared at me the entire time I was peeing and my only thought was he's gonna smack me on the back of the head if I turn my back on him.

Those fires happen all the time.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

ram dass in hell posted:

buddykins i am not a doctor but in my unprofessional opinion u can solve yr booze and emotion problems simultaneously by smoking hella weed

buy DMT vapes, they are legal in DC now

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

buy DMT vapes, they are legal in DC now

hosed up , dmt is not a recreational thing

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

none of them have the star power

except tump, but he and his people aren’t competent enough

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Plinkey posted:

if you know what this is you're a boomer

Taking
Countless
Boofs

right?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

just loving smoke weed christ ]

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Nonsense posted:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Nonsense posted:

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
https://twitter.com/notation_wut/status/1478177219247697920?s=20

tmrqp

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Nonsense posted:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Ben Nerevarine posted:

none of them have the star power

except tump, but he and his people aren’t competent enough

It's really disappointing but I think you're right. He can be a rude rear end in a top hat and that plays pretty good with Americans but he's just like an amoeba, indiscriminately consuming every living thing around him. He may start trying to mate with one of his offspring at any random time, may eat his spouse, you just never know.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

They do get into the funding wars though. Which boils down to raising funds via cost of rides or cost of parking. And that is a loving holy war.

Those fires happen all the time.

Yeah metro's moronic and dysfunctional and today's problems would have been evident to anybody involved in its development with half a brain, much like the rest of dc and the usa

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Nonsense posted:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Horton died when his brother, Trooper James N. Horton, was responding to assist him in a traffic stop near the intersection of High Shoals Church and Goodes Grove Church roads, officials said. “Trooper James Horton lost control of his vehicle upon approaching the traffic stop,” officials said. “James Horton collided with the stationary patrol vehicle and subsequently struck Trooper John Horton and the detained driver who were standing along the roadside.” John Horton died after being taken to a hospital in Spartanburg, South Carolina, officials said. The detained driver died at the scene.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Jesus is thought to have been anointed with a type of hash oil, smothered n covered, high as hell

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

lmfao

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Smoke weed and/or get drunk

go wild now whe you still can

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ram dass in hell posted:

with the guidance of buddha's wisdom too, sincerely