Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

lol i'm pretty sure i remember this exact article from 2020 and it was already dumb then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
is Costco parking worse than Trader Joe's

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

great

https://twitter.com/JWPascale/status/1478437820112986113

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!

what the gently caress, what are we even doing here

just give the BBB the wakanda forever arms and let's maybe fix this disintegrating system

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

skaboomizzy posted:

In my experience, no, not generally, though the Costco's that are attached to shopping malls can be a special kind of hell

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

*looks at the massive numbers of women who died in childbirth until very recently due to humans walking upright*

drat, god is really good at this

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Basebf555 posted:

lol the President used to just wander out onto the driveway to argue with reporters every day

helicopter q&a time was my favourite

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

tenderjerk posted:

what the gently caress, what are we even doing here

just give the BBB the wakanda forever arms and let's maybe fix this disintegrating system

the Dems are gonna keep rearranging those deck chairs until the ship hits the bottom of the ocean

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

I really wanna explore a 'costco' it's one of main things I'd want to do in America

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

it's times like this that i miss cumshitter more than ever

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

no minions? smh

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

*looks at the massive numbers of women who died in childbirth until very recently due to humans walking upright*

drat, god is really good at this

he did that on purpose to punish woman for being dirty sinners who tempt good men into eating special fruit.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Alec Eiffel posted:

Read from about page 35-60. I know your boyfriend is fake, you have the time.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

what if cumshitter was right about everything

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

CODChimera posted:

didn't they do brexit already

I honestly have no idea?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

All problems are gordian knots if you think right

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

CODChimera posted:

I really wanna explore a 'costco' it's one of main things I'd want to do in America

Costco rocks. wait till you try the hot dog

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/edokeefe/status/1478445209457508362

"i trust the science jack and the science says were hosed no malarkey!"

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

VideoKid posted:

it doesn’t loving matter because Manchin and Sinema aren’t gonna let it pass

Everyone knows that. But to all the staffers and people drafting it this does matter because it's their career. And the words they use and how it's taken determines what sort of job they are going to get after. Nobody outside of far right wing nut jobs is in DC to do a god drat thing other than climb, including The Squad. The only people that don't give a gently caress about stupid poo poo like this are crazies like MTG.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Alec Eiffel posted:

Read from about page 35-60. I know your boyfriend is fake, you have the time.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

huh that’s a weird thing to say

definitely a one-off though and not an indication of a bigger problem that should have been resolved months ago

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

This is just that loving Tumblr meme about color theory when a children's hospital did the same thing lmao

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Good Citizen posted:

huh that’s a weird thing to say

definitely a one-off though and not an indication of a bigger problem that should have been resolved months ago

Alec probably funds half the forum with his av purchases so if they ban him the forums will almost genuinely not a joke die lmao

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Schmoe Cwead posted:

give me more money you pieces of poo poo

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

skaboomizzy posted:

Trader Joe's specifically tries to find like tiny strip malls or something so not really

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Schmoe Cwead posted:

Mother fucker lmao he says we're going to see a rise in cases, there were a million new cases yesterday dip poo poo lmfao

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Consummate Professional posted:

Costco rocks. wait till you try the hot dog

Costco also has loving A5 wagyu beef at 200 bucks for two steaks and Rolex watches at 10k. It's a really odd place.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1478448664653750275

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Spaced God posted:

Alec probably funds half the forum with his av purchases so if they ban him the forums will almost genuinely not a joke die lmao

The forums only cost a couple thousand in hosting fees per year. lowtax was lying, that's why he had to be dying

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
Anyone have any previous cumshitter avatars? He's permabanned so I can't look it up the normal way.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao the entire response from the federal gov is buy a test on Amazon

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

The worst parking lot I’ve ever been to is a Trader Joe’s where it was built into a nook under a transmission line with zero parking except which competes with bed bath and beyond

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

he can’t actually be perma banned

that seems harsh

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

MysteriousStranger posted:

Everyone knows that. But to all the staffers and people drafting it this does matter because it's their career. And the words they use and how it's taken determines what sort of job they are going to get after. Nobody outside of far right wing nut jobs is in DC to do a god drat thing other than climb, including The Squad. The only people that don't give a gently caress about stupid poo poo like this are crazies like MTG.

huh I’m sure it’s not gonna be a problem that they only people in DC who do things are right wing lunatics. Oh well be sure to VOTE this November!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/goofoffartiste/status/1478451741892874243

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

hell yes I would like a bbw job

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

gee I wonder if any of his kids got sick with polio or rubella or diphtheria and if not why not

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Tom Tucker posted:

The worst parking lot I’ve ever been to is a Trader Joe’s where it was built into a nook under a transmission line with zero parking except which competes with bed bath and beyond

all the trader joes ive been to have had terrible parking lots for one reason or another

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

MysteriousStranger posted:

Costco also has loving A5 wagyu beef at 200 bucks for two steaks and Rolex watches at 10k. It's a really odd place.

wow most USA places that purport to sell "Wagyu beef" are not in fact selling Wagyu beef, but at that price I kind-of believe it.

("Wagyu" is not an FDA term; it doesn't mean anything in the US. It's basically like "all natural".)

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

ram dass in hell posted:

Mother fucker lmao he says we're going to see a rise in cases, there were a million new cases yesterday dip poo poo lmfao

and rising!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

fits my needs posted:

all the trader joes ive been to have had terrible parking lots for one reason or another

this is mysteriously true for all the ones in Austin, even though they're all different :tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

is this real