Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Red Baron posted:

if ever there were an applicant for forums amnesty it’s probably him but I ain’t the law

yeah, i feel a "free cumshitter" thread probably would not be well received by the qcs crew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Red Baron posted:

it was funny until it got a little weird

then it was REALLY funny

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Harton posted:

too much alike

writing was on the wall when cumshitter started trying to vlog too

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Dustcat posted:

yeah, i feel a "free cumshitter" thread probably would not be well received by the qcs crew

yeah but what is?

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!

Harton posted:

too much alike
you appealed to the jackals in qcs to get one of these posters unbanned, but didn't do it for the other poster

So not that much alike

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

ArmZ posted:

i want a car that has modern materials and fuel injection but styled like an 80s car and without all the iot bullshit..

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Red Baron posted:

it was funny until it got a little weird

then it was REALLY funny

some real quality posting on those pages as we all had some increasingly nervous lols

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Unsettling big toe. Would not bang. Would possibly still buy farts.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

CredulousAtBest
Oct 4, 2020
My name is CredulousAtBest. Glenn Greenwald constantly owning me has resulted in my prodromal schizophrenia, so please be polite when you deal with psychotic breaks and kindly nod to my unintelligible tripe.
eh doubt he'd have followed through with anything, he must have been heroically drunk. hes normally a cool guy

a shame

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Red Baron posted:

yeah but what is?

:godwinning:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bethamphetamine posted:

I guess NFTs are dumber than Beanie Babies or Cabbage Patch Kids

the beanie baby documentary on hbo was pretty good

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Red Baron posted:

yeah but what is?

horny probably

disgusting.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

hell yeah.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Unsettling big toe. Would not bang. Would possibly still buy farts.

Nobody gives a poo poo gently caress off

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Dustcat posted:

you’d probably have more luck contacting Jeff directly

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Nobody gives a poo poo gently caress off

lmao someone has a big toe too

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
I feel like the best way is if he just reregs and is completely the same and no one says anything about it

like I’m Beerfest when they just replace the one guy with the cousin or twin or brother or whatever and it’s just the same actor playing the same character

it can be a cspam in-joke

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

gently caress SNEEP posted:

lmao someone has a big toe too

Every time a photo of a woman is posted in here we get at least one moron posting if he would or would not bang her. It's trash

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Red Baron posted:

I feel like the best way is if he just reregs and is completely the same and no one says anything about it

like I’m Beerfest when they just replace the one guy with the cousin or twin or brother or whatever and it’s just the same actor playing the same character

idk the admins take doxxing seriously (as they should) I think it will ultimately come down to whether Cumshitter really did it or not

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Every time a photo of a woman is posted in here we get at least one moron posting if he would or would not bang her. It's trash

its the internet

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Red Baron posted:

if you think about it logically, the world's second youngest aggressively gay financial advisor before cumshitter died is now the youngest, so it stands to reason that they'd come to post with us

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

twitter has always been a place where people who 99.9999% agree with each other have endless virtual screaming matches about the bit they disagree on, but it's especially strong right now with the people who slightly disagree about what people in power ought to do for omicron covid mitigation

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

VideoKid posted:

idk the admins take doxxing seriously (as they should) I think it will ultimately come down to whether Cumshitter really did it or not

c’est la vie

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Dustcat posted:

if you think about it logically, the world's second youngest aggressively gay financial advisor before cumshitter died is now the youngest, so it stands to reason that they'd come to post with us

nature does abhor a vacuum

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Virgil Vox posted:

writing was on the wall when cumshitter started trying to vlog too

yeah looking back on it it’s incredibly sad lol.

lmao

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Red Baron posted:

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
tbf didnt they ban someone for a "fake" doxing as a joke and then unban them? and since alec said that cumshitter didnt actually post any place he works....

CredulousAtBest
Oct 4, 2020
My name is CredulousAtBest. Glenn Greenwald constantly owning me has resulted in my prodromal schizophrenia, so please be polite when you deal with psychotic breaks and kindly nod to my unintelligible tripe.

tacodaemon posted:

twitter has always been a place where people who 99.9999% agree with each other have endless virtual screaming matches about the bit they disagree on, but it's especially strong right now with the people who slightly disagree about what people in power ought to do for omicron covid mitigation

yeah it get kinda dumb

pretty self defeating :/

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
NYC is going to make The Running Man real any day now.

https://twitter.com/AchmatX/status/1478455659054223366

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

cumshitter needs a good poster's defense attorney.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/kristoferthomas/status/1478056932019773443

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

ArmZ posted:

cumshitter needs a good poster's defense attorney.

euphronious I have a legal question

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

A Bakers Cousin posted:

tbf didnt they ban someone for a "fake" doxing as a joke and then unban them? and since alec said that cumshitter didnt actually post any place he works....

Alec jokingly posted about doxxing Harton

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

tenderjerk posted:

you appealed to the jackals in qcs to get one of these posters unbanned, but didn't do it for the other poster

So not that much alike

Yeah lol, he went nuclear

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

A Bakers Cousin posted:

its the internet

Wow no poo poo, great observation sherlock

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Don't have the cumshitter trial in QCS. Choice of venue and choice of decision maker can win or lose cases.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

VideoKid posted:

Alec jokingly posted about doxxing Harton

this sent harton in to hiding for months it was very serious!!

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

ArmZ posted:

i want a car that has modern materials and fuel injection but styled like an 80s car and without all the iot bullshit..

https://www.icon4x4.com/derelict

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Vim Fuego posted:

Don't have the cumshitter trial in QCS. Choice of venue and choice of decision maker can win or lose cases.

A Cumshitter trial should be in BFC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Wow no poo poo, great observation sherlock

lol ignore the posts then? sorry you dont like all the horny posts