Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redbrouw
Nov 14, 2018

ACAB
Is

It

loving

Thursday

Yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

https://twitter.com/TodaysDayToday/status/1478351172478148614

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

What the gently caress! Mods???

redbrouw
Nov 14, 2018

ACAB

This is violence

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
Hey, come on. At least Tuesday means we get Talks Machi:commissar:

redbrouw
Nov 14, 2018

ACAB
Some critters have a wonderful sense of poetry.

https://twitter.com/tshortik/status/1478382674297430023

Arcsech
Aug 5, 2008
It is now Thursday yet.

Senjuro
Aug 19, 2006
The Age of Darkness is at an end. It IS the day of Thor.
edit: but only for 3 days a month now.

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
Couldn't sleep last night and was for some reason inspired to throw on C2E45 (twiggy/happy fun ball).

Might just be the perfect episode of CR? Woll fits the table so well and there's a great blend of chaos, comedy, and combat without the pacing dropping too badly at any point.

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Paracaidas posted:

Couldn't sleep last night and was for some reason inspired to throw on C2E45 (twiggy/happy fun ball).

Might just be the perfect episode of CR? Woll fits the table so well and there's a great blend of chaos, comedy, and combat without the pacing dropping too badly at any point.
That's a good one. I'd say C2 Ep. 52 for me. When they get to the City of Beasts. Mostly for the whole party breaking at Zorth the beast seller. (around 1 hour 15 mark)

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Arcsech posted:

It is now Thursday yet.

Narsham
Jun 5, 2008

Hulk Smash! posted:

That's a good one. I'd say C2 Ep. 52 for me. When they get to the City of Beasts. Mostly for the whole party breaking at Zorth the beast seller. (around 1 hour 15 mark)

Zorth is pretty much peak Mercer Incidental NPC. I shudder to think about the work he has to do to retrieve the voices and speech patterns of a shopkeeper NPC eight months after they first appeared.

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club

Narsham posted:

Zorth is pretty much peak Mercer Incidental NPC. I shudder to think about the work he has to do to retrieve the voices and speech patterns of a shopkeeper NPC eight months after they first appeared.
There's clearly a somewhat-finite number of voices he does, a large number certainly but there's definitely "random rear end guard number 248" voices we have heard more than once. So pair up a particular voice with the forty different accents he can do, and you've got quite the deck to pull from... way too many to just remember offhand, I'd think.

I wonder if his notes have, like, nicknames for the voices or something? Does he sort them in his head mentally that way? So Zorth's note says "high pitch cockney goblin on cocaine" or something. (I don't actually remember Zorth's accent, just the foot-hands thing.)

Imasalmon
Mar 19, 2003

Meet me in the Hall of Fame

Deuce posted:

There's clearly a somewhat-finite number of voices he does, a large number certainly but there's definitely "random rear end guard number 248" voices we have heard more than once. So pair up a particular voice with the forty different accents he can do, and you've got quite the deck to pull from... way too many to just remember offhand, I'd think.

I wonder if his notes have, like, nicknames for the voices or something? Does he sort them in his head mentally that way? So Zorth's note says "high pitch cockney goblin on cocaine" or something. (I don't actually remember Zorth's accent, just the foot-hands thing.)

He's mentioned in interviews that he keeps notes like, "zemnian noble human" or whatever along with an affectation if they have one, so he can remember what voice to use. In his world, goblins speak in particular ways, so that would help. So, basically, you're spot on.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

:siren: Episode 9 begins now :siren:

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

:siren:

New ep starting!

bout fuckin time imo

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
i wonder if he wrote down "matthew mcconaughey" for the sun tree

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Teddybear posted:

Teddybear posted:

Teddybear posted:

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Nordverse happening now.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Starting the year off right.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Vest of the month club

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~
I want to yell out "SAM, NO!" and he's not even on set.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Goddamnit Sam

e: How do you do, fellow critters

AJA
Mar 28, 2015
I actually like the new intro song much better on second listen (it's still no C2 banger, tho)

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

AJA posted:

I actually like the new intro song much better on second listen (it's still no C2 banger, tho)

yeah i hope they do another animated one in that style once they've got the characters fleshed out and have something to draw from

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009
oh god did ashley actually spend any time trying to figure out what the play was

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

"Uh oh."

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

This is going very well.

AJA
Mar 28, 2015
First roll of the new year?

"uh-oh"

same as it ever was :razz:

edit: lol, followed by a Nat. 1

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

AngryBooch posted:

oh god did ashley actually spend any time trying to figure out what the play was
Why would Fearne do that

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

oh my god this is already hilarious

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

i love ashley's instinct to just never stop lying

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

eke out posted:

i love ashley's instinct to just never stop lying
It's the Never Stop Posting of the real world

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Assley Dongson's no good, very bad day

Arcsech
Aug 5, 2008
Fearne is the best. Holy poo poo.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Holy poo poo they hit a door on the first try.

AJA
Mar 28, 2015
god drat doors

NuclearEagleFox!!!
Oct 7, 2011
"Who's in charge here?" :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!

NuclearEagleFox!!! posted: