Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Dolphin posted:

no based on this I'm still very much on track

No based on this you are not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the goal of this forum is to ban every poster from funniest to least which is why i will always be here

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
*skims the last page* now they’re putting fluoride in the vaccines? figures

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Turdfuzz posted:

haha gently caress u or w/e lol u piece of garbage (i love u)

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BAE OF PIGS posted:

No based on this you are not.
:chloe:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Dustcat posted:

yeah it's so aggressively stupid it's pissing me off, i feel like zucc's just deliberately trolling everyone with this poo poo

how else is a billionaire supposed to justify his billions in a meritocracy

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Dolphin posted:

the goal of this forum is to ban every poster from funniest to least which is why i will always be here

I think of it as a form of edging

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Ben Nerevarine posted:

*skims the last page* now they’re putting fluoride in the vaccines? figures

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Virgil Vox posted:

it wasn't my fav video of the last thread but the one that comes to my mind the most is the cspam goes shopping one

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Buddykins posted:

close the thread

close yrr MOUTH dumbass

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Hell yeah, played it again this afternoon. Still my fave vr mechanic

LegoMan posted:

seriously, Spanky was a thing you called someone you didn't like in the 90s

that was 30 years ago gently caress you Brooklyn Dad

:hai:

who the gently caress writes a thing like that? and why? it's loving gross no matter how you read it. whatever the reason, whatever your intent brooklyn dad, gently caress you and gently caress your piece of poo poo lib brain funnies. you suck stop writing you are total dogshit

drat this has got me all pissed off, someone please give me a good way to calm down. or post a chill track.

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

i got strong rear end teeth motherfucker. never had a root canal or crown or any of that fancy sdhit

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

I now remembered Trump and the Sharpie lmao

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

well now it is literally the flu

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Slumfrog posted:

Hell yeah, played it again this afternoon. Still my fave vr mechanic

:hai:

who the gently caress writes a thing like that? and why? it's loving gross no matter how you read it. whatever the reason, whatever your intent brooklyn dad, gently caress you and gently caress your piece of poo poo lib brain funnies. you suck stop writing you are total dogshit

drat this has got me all pissed off, someone please give me a good way to calm down. or post a chill track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ohbKidZLiA

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Slumfrog posted:

Whenever I'm mad I check the James Webb status

https://www.jwst.nasa.gov/content/webbLaunch/whereIsWebb.html

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

narrator: it was wild

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

:blessed:

a good call, thank you

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
seriously look at this poo poo

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

DesertIslandHermit posted:

I now remembered Trump and the Sharpie lmao

lmao that was amazing

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Slumfrog posted:

post a chill track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX5YVaQ-Ggk

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Buddykins posted:

SUPER. MART.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

LegoMan posted:

what am i lookin at here

seems like good numbers for like some extremophile deep ocean or volcano bacteria buddies

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

VideoKid posted:

lmao that was amazing

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

1 day till the anniversary of the funniest scariest and most solemn and serious day in american history

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

ram dass in hell posted:

what am i lookin at here

seems like good numbers for like some extremophile deep ocean or volcano bacteria buddies

One side of the heat shield vs the other side on James Webb. The difference is going to get bigger too.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

LegoMan posted:

One side of the heat shield vs the other side on James Webb. The difference is going to get bigger too.

drat. lol i seriously thought it was like a tesla heated seats control app that was bugging out and about to incinerate a muskbro :twisted:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
lol reading an article about local protestors who were arrested during the george floyd protests and its 3 right wing proud boy types who were arrested for assault and macing people and one who was arrested for "throwing a bottle of gatorade at an officer"

both sides

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

ram dass in hell posted:

drat. lol i seriously thought it was like a tesla heated seats control app that was bugging out and about to incinerate a muskbro :twisted:

:piss:

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

ram dass in hell posted:

1 day till the anniversary of the funniest scariest and most solemn and serious day in american history

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

LegoMan posted:

this is why mcdonalds invented the mcdlt

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X-kg7dFjvM

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

hell yeah, that's going straight into the deagitation toolkit. lifts you right out of the bullshit, all the little numbers ticking away as you and james webb travel together for a while through the silent shining void

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

this is why mcdonalds invented the mcdlt
any opportunity to poast this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh1kmVwS4Hw

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

gonna have to book mark this and check in next week

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

that's right

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Gonna lol when the pandemic is finally over and 2.5 million Americans are dead and chuds are gonna be like "see that wasn't bad at all!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

ram dass in hell posted:

Yeah lol. I wonder if there's gonna be any terrorism to commemorate it