Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

goth smoking cloves posted:

I haven't had del taco in probably 20 years, I don't remember a single thing about it but that's probably because I was a picky child and ordered the most basic taco

they have a pretty good cheap food menu now

https://deltaco.com/index.php?page=menu_items&category=twenty-under-2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Alec Eiffel posted:

Red Baron,did you vote MTG?

lmao hell no

gently caress her

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Dolphin posted:

do we say fancy anus

they feign us cause they anus

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
I only vote for candidates who are on record as saying they would never do CrossFit

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
shut the gently caress up alec

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Red Baron posted:

Del Taco is better than Taco Bell

there, I said it

many people are saying

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Red Baron posted:

I only vote for candidates who are on record as saying they would never do CrossFit
imagine telling on yourself like this that you voted for biden

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
cant come in today boss got a wicked case of covanna syndromid

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Dolphin posted:

imagine telling on yourself like this that you voted for biden

like all great posters of yore I wrote in the only candidate that matters

myself

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Did del taco or taco bueno used to be in the midwest? I have vague memories of going to one of them in illinois but, I might be getting confused.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i ate two pies, then i hosed three guys. im shippin off to boston, to gently caress twelve more guys

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://mobile.twitter.com/jeremyherb/status/1478722894788460549

Just angry, old white people always looking for some reason to be miserable.

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
Apparently the company that owns Jack in the Box bought out Del Taco, I hope they don't screw up any of the Del Taco food

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

goth smoking cloves posted:

Did del taco or taco bueno used to be in the midwest? I have vague memories of going to one of them in illinois but, I might be getting confused.

Back in the 80s we used to have Naugles in IL, their burritos were the size of a small child.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I will not jack in the box
I will jack where i please

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Glumwheels posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/jeremyherb/status/1478722894788460549

Just angry, old white people always looking for some reason to be miserable.

why is chud safari journalism so rampant. who loving reads this poo poo. oh yea, libs.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Hatebag posted:

I will not jack in the box
I will jack where i please

i will never jack in the box

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

ArmZ posted:

why is chud safari journalism so rampant. who loving reads this poo poo. oh yea, libs.

They represent the blood and soil of this country, apparently

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

ArmZ posted:

I’m in the box just tell me what to do!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
in Mexico they call del taco "the taco"

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Red Baron posted:

I’m in the box just tell me what to do!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLDhMU5JvMk

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
lmao remembering when Taco Bell used the slogan “make a run for the border”

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

oh to go back in time and see this for the first time, one more time

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

ArmZ posted:

:hai:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Angelo Carusone, the president of Media Matters, a nonprofit group that tracks and criticizes the conservative press, said that the field is changing for the first time since the nineteen-nineties, when Limbaugh, Fox News, and the blogger Matt Drudge established dominance. “They created the guidelines that people walked along for decades,” Carusone said. But Limbaugh is gone, and Drudge and Fox face more radical competitors. “The new information ecosystem is taking shape over the next year or two, and whatever shakes out is going to set the path for years to come.”

In the long run, Bongino’s most significant impact may not come from what he says on his broadcasts. “My goal is for my content to be the least interesting thing I did,” he told me. He has used his money and his influence to foster technology startups, such as Parler, Rumble, and AlignPay, that are friendly to right-wing views. These companies are intended to withstand traditional pressure campaigns, including advertising boycotts like the one that Media Matters prompted in 2019, based on old radio interviews in which the Fox host Tucker Carlson described women as “extremely primitive” and Iraqis as “monkeys.” Carusone said, “What scares me about Bongino is that this guy could end up owning or controlling or directly building the infrastructure that operationalizes a whole range of extremism.” He continued, “There used to be lines. You could say, ‘O.K., PayPal, don’t let the January 6th people recruit money to pay for buses.’ This new alternative infrastructure is not going to stop that.” If another uprising organizes online, he said, “there will be a whiplash effect. Everyone will say, ‘How did that happen?’ Well, it’s been happening.”

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2022/01/03/dan-bongino-and-the-big-business-of-returning-trump-to-power

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

petit choux posted:

Back in the 80s we used to have Naugles in IL, their burritos were the size of a small child.

Yeah, that was a thing all around the midwest in the 90s. The one I remember was la bombas which advertised burritos as big as your head and they sucked.

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Dolphin posted:

shut the gently caress up alec

Dolphin’s got a bed full of food crumbs

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Red Baron posted:

oh to go back in time and see this for the first time, one more time

Why? Wasn't this movie as stupid and lovely as I remember?

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
taco bell is really good

if you like POOP

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
decentralizing my fash on the block chain

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

it's a gift box of all the best goop products

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

petit choux posted:

it’s mostly just disturbing, I think it got a bit more a luster on it thanks to it being “edgy”

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i posted "poopoo peepee poopoo poopy poop" and got told to shut the gently caress up

triggered much?

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/JAVdottxt/status/1478808090120269824

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

petit choux posted:

:chloe:

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

ArmZ posted:

We have to listen to regional insignificant white minorities, they’re the bellwether of the country,

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Dolphin posted:

i posted "poopoo peepee poopoo poopy poop" and got told to shut the gently caress up

triggered much?

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I still have the math from Plinkey’s food order stuck in my head

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i still don't get this scene. he's all mad because his wife gave him head?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Dolphin posted:

i still don't get this scene. he's all mad because his wife gave him head?

ah, a common mistake. she gave head to another guy, who was bad guy, and now he is finding out

it’s a scene about the stress of marital infidelities