Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

mkvltra posted:

"FanCestors" is a Freudian Faceplant if I've ever seen one

fancest: when your mom is your onlyfans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WonkyBob
Jan 1, 2013

Holy shit, you own a skirt?!

Blue Moonlight posted:

You know, I don’t think I realized that “PoohEATS” had the same problem as “Pen Island,” but the lack of capitalization on those URLs really drives that point home, doesn’t it?

Either version of the company name doesn't look too good. Maybe he announced PoohEATS and people just assumed he meant Winnie when his actual plan is to build Canadas first restaurant for coprophiles.

"Come on down to PoohEATS. We have rear end fed "hot dogs", Sphinct Cow lasagne, and Aberdeen-Anus burgers. All our food is #ASS2PLATE."

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

reignofevil posted:

GarfieldEats: If you wish to do work for money this is not the palce for you

:hmmyes:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

75% of his discord is probably us/reddit/4chan waiting to see what dumb thing he does next, it's the 15 people who actually look up to him that I worry about

drat they fixed the spelling of off-topic

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
The more I think about it, his “don’t ask me for money” shtick is pretty gross considering he’s a failson who literally lives off of handouts from his father and has never had a real job in his life.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

WonkyBob posted:

"Come on down to PoohEATS. We have rear end fed "hot dogs", Sphinct Cow lasagne, and Aberdeen-Anus burgers. All our food is #ASS2PLATE."

You sound like the sort of ideas man Nathen would want to work with! (Just don't ask for money.)

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

sharknado slashfic posted:

75% of his discord is probably us/reddit/4chan waiting to see what dumb thing he does next

Yeah there are some people there touching the poop who aren't even trying to be subtle

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Nathen is gonna start a cult where he eventually encourages his fans to commit suicide but he's the only one who follows through, isn't he?

Entergagethanasia.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Frank Frank posted:

The more I think about it, his “don’t ask me for money” shtick is pretty gross considering he’s a failson who literally lives off of handouts from his father and has never had a real job in his life.
It is another one of those rare things where you realize he does have at least a modicum of understanding of how other people view him though, as I have no doubt people have been trying to bum money off him his entire life for that very reason

He learned how to walk into jail on day one and scam the biggest guy there to let them know you mean business

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Outside of entertaging this thread, has Nathen actually ever succeeded at anything?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
As someone who wrote a book with no editor, it ain't easy!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

reignofevil posted:

As someone who wrote a book with no editor, it ain't easy!

I haven't read Nathen's book but is it better than the average self-published Amazon BS?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1478895446588284934

Who will own the apron

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Can't wait for the guy's new book The Reverse Arabiolysis to be published exclusively through the Nathfield Discord in the form of an NFT

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
NFT = NathField Treatise?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

This is somehow worse and lazier than cartoon apes.
That's...actually impressive.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
When's Nate going to buy up a bunch of gas station boner pills and rebrand it as Beef Product Extension? Cuz he's really missing a trick right now.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Killingyouguy! posted:

I joined the discord. It appears to have originally been a fan thing and now nathen is just... there too
I will probably leave without saying anything

DONT LEAVE HIM

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
MotherFuckers

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

there can be one single owner of the thing in the world, but what is for sale is just a picture of it

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Mozi posted:

there can be one single owner of the thing in the world, but what is for sale is just a picture of it

I’d bid on the actual apron

Takis
Sep 15, 2005

by astral
Someone buy the NFT he uses on Discord and then force him to change it.

Big Butt Skinner
Apr 16, 2005

Blueprints of the dummy...
Notarized photos of you making the dummy...
And an alternate wording for the banner: "Buttzilla."

Frank Frank posted:

I haven't read Nathen's book but is it better than the average self-published Amazon BS?
No.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Frank Frank posted:

I've read the summary on the back, which is the same thing as reading the whole book I'd wager, and no. His grasp on human language is tenuous at best. His sentences do not make sense. It's the book version of a small child banging on a piano. Cacophonic slop.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

I can't believe you would harass the Chief Entergagement Officer with that kind of abuse! This is for real fans only!

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

goodog posted:

Nathen did an incredible interview with The Globe and Mail, which explains why the gently caress he chose Garfield. The whole interview is insanity.
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/business/article-canadian-entrepreneur-behind-garfieldeats-wants-to-disrupt-fast-food/

quote:

Q: Goupons – like the company Groupon, or Garfield-branded coupons?

A: Like “coupon,” but I just used G because of Garfield. I’m all branded. How did I connect to Garfield? It’s really destiny. My mother used to bring me Garfield comic books. She used to hide them behind her back, and whenever I’d get an A or A+ – maybe a B+ – she used to come and surprise me with them. My first language was French, so I learned English with comic books.
:hmmyes:

also, lol:

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Frank Frank posted:

I’d bid on the actual apron
I suspect there's actually a handful of aprons, since I think each employee had one? At least one of those employees must have kept theirs, I wonder if they're aware what an NFT goldmine they're sitting on if only they'd photograph it and run it through a filter.

astronautism
Oct 3, 2002

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

lol he literally says "we will not pay you money to do work this is for FANS!"

"You're loving toadies and bootlickers so act like it! Mneow!"

edit: yes i couldn't help myself :(

Wow, he goes from calling them Fanvestors to Fancestors…
Maybe Fanlestors will be along shortly to discuss fancest fiction

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Using fans for cheap labor is the oldest trick in the book! Look at the craft beer industry, for instance.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

astronautism posted:

Fanists

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I've hoid'a fan soivice, but dis is ridiculous!

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug
He must have been stoked to learn he could run the pictures through the filters himself without hiring someone

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

astronautism posted:

dear failestors...

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Detective Thompson posted:

When's Nate going to buy up a bunch of gas station boner pills and rebrand it as Beef Product Extension? Cuz he's really missing a trick right now.

Big bull lasagna

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

lol he literally says "we will not pay you money to do work this is for FANS!"

"You're loving toadies and bootlickers so act like it! Mneow!"

edit: yes i couldn't help myself :(

bipolar poo poo

WonkyBob
Jan 1, 2013

Holy shit, you own a skirt?!

BigBadSteve posted:

You sound like the sort of ideas man Nathen would want to work with! (Just don't ask for money.)

Tempting, though sadly I can't pay my landmonster with entergagement.

Xaintrailles posted:

Entergagethanasia.

"We are very excited to announce our next entergaging milestone. In 2022 ENTERGAGE INC and DreamWorks will disrupt the bereavement industry with Casper The Friendly Ghost childrens coffins."

I don't think this has been posted. The first picture has to be the result of him hiring a photographer for the day and constantly trying to look nonchalant. The rest of the images have been swiped from other sites and instead of trying to find better versions they've just been enlarged so they look horribly pixelated. Maybe this is a preview of his next Nermals Furry Tail drop, The 8-Bit Mazri Collection.

https://wikibiography.in/nathen-mazri-wiki-garfieldeats-founder-bio/

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Fanzis

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Nathan looks like he would be happiest as a branding strategist for a holocaust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sporkstand
Jun 15, 2021
In some other NFT News:
https://metro.co.uk/2022/01/04/90-day-fiance-star-selling-farts-in-a-jar-for-38k-a-week-hospitalised-15863914/?ito=socialmetrouktwitter

Woman who was on 90 Day Fiancée was selling jars of her farts for $1000 each. In order to do this she was consuming large quantities of protein shakes and beans, which caused her to think she was having a stroke due to the massive amounts of gas generated. This freaked her out, so she's now selling NFT versions of her jarred farts. What amazing times we live in...