Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Thank you, Terry!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

LifeSunDeath posted:

now I'm scared

mind the walrus has a new favorite as of 00:53 on Jan 6, 2022

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

loving OOF

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

burexas.irom posted:

This is Mmm...Mlurp now. Feel old yet?

Subjunctive posted:

Why are there lambdas on the Alpha Con poster?
Hmmm....

"Wikipedia posted:

In astrophysics, lambda represents the likelihood that a small body will encounter a planet or a dwarf planet leading to a deflection of a significant magnitude. An object with a large value of lambda is expected to have cleared its neighbourhood, satisfying the current definition of a planet.
Fits

quote:

In politics, the lambda is the symbol of Identitarianism, a white nationalist movement that originated in France before spreading out to the rest of Europe and later on to North America, Australia and New Zealand. The Identitarian lambda represents the Battle of Thermopylae.
Ahhh... no... THERE it is.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Cable Guy posted:

Hmmm....

Fits

Ahhh... no... THERE it is.

A capital lambda was also the symbol the Spartans used for themselves.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Tenebrais posted:

A capital lambda was also the symbol the Spartans used for themselves.

Probably because that's what "lacedaemonian" starts with, which is what they called themselves.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Guessing Ego is banking on Linguini & Colette to retain the skills & creativity Remy had.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Maybe Remy's children will be able to pick up his natural skill, he just needs to get laid once and he'll have 17 potential new little chefs

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Bismuth posted:

Maybe Remy's children will be able to pick up his natural skill, he just needs to get laid once and he'll have 17 potential new little chefs

Counter-point: Linguini was the son of the best chef in France and he sucked rear end at cooking.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

That was one fancy rat.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Was the bistro named Rusa Tikus?

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Cocaine Bear posted:

That was one fancy rat.

Do you think he "Drove" when Linguini and Colette were together? I mean, Remy might still have to hide under the toque and and that might be weird attire for the occasion, but Linguine seems like such a doofy guy it might be in character?

Golden Dragon
Apr 9, 2007

Always speak politely to an enraged Dragon
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/163382741491122176/928172921975873586/MGR.mp4

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

IncredibleIgloo posted:

Do you think he "Drove" when Linguini and Colette were together? I mean, Remy might still have to hide under the toque and and that might be weird attire for the occasion, but Linguine seems like such a doofy guy it might be in character?

Never seen the move I just know domestic rats are called fancy rats.

Also loving what? He drove the skinny dude? I thought he just helped him cook better or coached him through prep or w/e.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Cocaine Bear posted:

Never seen the move I just know domestic rats are called fancy rats.

Also loving what? He drove the skinny dude? I thought he just helped him cook better or coached him through prep or w/e.

it was a secret gundam movie actually

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Had to look twice at the av to make sure this wasn't a Neil DeGrasse Tyson tweet

Also wtf kind of name for a French guy is "Linguini"?

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

trapped mouse posted:

Counter-point: Linguini was the son of the best chef in France and he sucked rear end at cooking.

Maybe if Auguste Gusteau had a litter of 17 one or two of them would have been good

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Data Graham posted:

Also wtf kind of name for a French guy is "Linguini"?

Alfredo Linguini was a bastard child, and it isn't revealed that his father was a famous French chef until a DNA test is done. I assume his mother was Italian.

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012
It really bothers me that a fictional rat is a better cook than me.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Nebrilos posted:

Imagine thinking this and not immediately learning how to cook

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Jestery posted:

Imagine thinking this and not immediately learning how to live like the noble rat

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Cocaine Bear posted:

Imagine thinking this and not immediately learning how to live like the noble rat

Step 1: balls the size of your loving head

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

The Bloop posted:

Way ahead of you

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Heath posted:

Way ahead of you

Usually dragging behind, actually

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

This is the meme thread. Please post your rat balls in the form of a meme.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
big rat ball, big life

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

The Bloop posted:

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Nebrilos posted:

Why? He's fictional.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

Brawnfire posted:

Usually dragging behind, actually

That's what the wheelbarrow is for.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

IncredibleIgloo posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eigqujpiIPI

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
MONEY RAT TIME

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

Jestery posted:

Imagine thinking this and not immediately learning how to cook

I'm trying. I'm making cashew chicken right now. But I seem to have burned the cashews. And I used too much chicken. And my frying pan is too small. And I didn't make enough hoisin sauce. And I reduced the sauce too much. And I should have made rice to go with it. And

Hyperlynx posted:

Why? He's fictional.

That's exactly it. It would be one thing if it was a real rat. But this rat has the handicap of not even being real, and it's still a better cook.

Nebrilos has a new favorite as of 05:36 on Jan 6, 2022

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Nebrilos posted:

I'm trying. I'm making cashew chicken right now. But I seem to have burned the cashews.

That's exactly it. It would be one thing if it was a real rat. But this rat has the handicap of not even being real, and it's still a better cook.

How did you feel about Bao?

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Nebrilos posted:

I'm trying. I'm making cashew chicken right now. But I seem to have burned the cashews.

Not being real means they can make up whatever, its anything BUT a handicap. Quit posting and pay attention and you won't burn the cashews lol

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Jesus gently caress, are they even trying to be funny anymore?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

rydiafan posted:

Jesus gently caress, are they even trying to be funny anymore?

I feel I may have come out ahead in this exchange

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

apatheticman posted:

How did you feel about Bao?

Who is Bao?

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Not being real means they can make up whatever, its anything BUT a handicap. Quit posting and pay attention and you won't burn the cashews lol

Okay I am being a little facetious.