Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I am going through old syllabi and reread this William Wordsworth poem about becoming BYOB user nut. I hope you like it and can use its wisdom to become nut in 2022
https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/45533/nutting

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugly In The Morning
getting annoyed with doomscrolling reminds me, I still want to form a band called the Armchair Eschatologists

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

nesamdoom posted:

Thanks, just started it. I feel familiar but I don't remember it.

I love Twilight Zone so much. I love seeing eps that obviously inspired other stuff.
Lol, I'd divorce the gently caress outta some chick for the bit he asks how many husbands she has as a joke and she said she doesn't want it rubbed in... I'd legit had got up and told her rear end that she'd have less than me soon and let her know where the door is. That convo could have been some lighthearted banter, which he delivered as, but her character was so dickish.
gently caress, maybe I need to just livestream me trashin through the whole series. it'd only take a half week really.I don't got poo poo to do til tuesday so maybe i'll gently caress with a test run.
Seriously, I love how good this show is. like, they had new ideas for poo poo back then and everything wasn't a remake of a good idea from the (6-9)0s trying to cash in on ppl that like poo poo(continuations not counting if they kept the story going well... evil dead reboot sucked compared to the ash vs evil dead series. obviously Bruce cant be replaced) and want to see more.
lol, Umbrella Academy... Dude is thrown forward and the world's fully hosed. premise: this episode.

I remember it now. fifteen mins(dinner break) and it hit me... drat this show is depresing.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
fps_nug

horsing around no longer
good lord I'm intoxicated I think the z nation tv show is good

Ugly In The Morning

fps_nug posted:

good lord I'm intoxicated I think the z nation tv show is good

that show fuckin rules

i have had a few martinis tho

----------------

Ass-penny

I'm not sure GBS is "getting" what the madlibs thread is about. I mean, they completed two libs but I just don't think they are finding it funny.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Goons Are Gifts

getting byob is just as hard

Ugly In The Morning

Goons Are Great posted:

getting byob is just as hard

it’s like farting in a hot tub.

just gotta relax and let it all take you.

----------------

Ugly In The Morning

for a friend, but the rest of you might like it too.

loving love otters.

----------------

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Ugly In The Morning posted:

loving love otters.

Full Scorpion Otter.
:thanks:

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
cruft

Walla posted:

I live with my in-laws because my wife is disabled and I can't afford to put a roof over our heads.

I just want to pluck this one thing out here, people have been doing this for thousands of years. It was only a very brief period of western expansion in the US, where there was a confluence of very cheap land, abundant affordable labor and materials, and a robust middle class, where it became expected that you'd move out of your parents' house. That's increasingly less manageable today for a whole lot of reasons, and that is 100% okay: it is, again, how people have lived for thousands of years.

I have a lot of younger folks working for me and they all seem to think that living in your ancestral home is some sort of failure, and it drives me nuts. So I want you to stop thinking this, Walla. You're doing just fine, and it's easier on the planet to boot.

cruft

I dreamed I was in a relationship with 8 other people, and we were taking a road trip. This is weird, I've never been in a relationship like that.

There was one woman who was really sexed up all the time, but I couldn't keep up with her, so after a few minutes lying around in the hotel room with a couple people, i got up and said I was going to the zoo. Like five other people came with me, and it was nice.

I woke up remembering what it was like to intimately cuddle three other people in a bed, and also this profound sense of being genuinely loved by eight other people, and it was such a nice feeling. Also it was a pretty nice zoo.

cruft

I also woke up with a sense of fatigue from having to manage 64 interpersonal relationships. Apparently I was the counselor in the group.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i woke up this morning from a dream where i was standing in front of a soda vending machine and superman came by and was like could you get me a soda please i can't get any money in this suit as you could well imagine and i made fun of superman for not having 75¢ for like a solid five minutes and he just took it hah you suck superman

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

cruft posted:

I dreamed I was in a relationship with 8 other people, and we were taking a road trip. This is weird, I've never been in a relationship like that.

There was one woman who was really sexed up all the time, but I couldn't keep up with her, so after a few minutes lying around in the hotel room with a couple people, i got up and said I was going to the zoo. Like five other people came with me, and it was nice.

I woke up remembering what it was like to intimately cuddle three other people in a bed, and also this profound sense of being genuinely loved by eight other people, and it was such a nice feeling. Also it was a pretty nice zoo.

Reading / watching / thinking about The Expanse? James Holden is a mix of his 8 parents' DNA which I guess with you makes 9 but dreams can work funny with that kind of logic.

sig by owlhawk911

more falafel please

forums poster

cruft posted:

cuddling multiple people in a bed is one of the best things

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Ugly In The Morning posted:

loving love otters.

Handsome in the morning otter!!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

I also woke up with a sense of fatigue from having to manage 64 interpersonal relationships. Apparently I was the counselor in the group.

Just imagine being a commune mom and not getting laid and multiply that by 30 people.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Power and internet are down so I'm stuck at home and my boss is pissy but there's 4 inches of ice on the ground and I live in that part of the county where they don't clear the roads because of terrible reasons.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Escape From Noise posted:

When is there not time for anal stimulation?

Dentist appointment I think. I mean it's nowhere near my teeth.

pixaal

Zil posted:

A poorly timed jaw clench though could ruin the dentistry part

sig by owlhawk911

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Zil posted:

Are you sure

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Cardi BYOB posted:

Are you sure

True, I am not a doctor so who am I to say.

pixaal

teeth are not included in the count of bones in the human body because they are technically not bone, they are made of enamel

sig by owlhawk911

cruft

pixaal posted:

Reading / watching / thinking about The Expanse? James Holden is a mix of his 8 parents' DNA which I guess with you makes 9 but dreams can work funny with that kind of logic.

As a matter of fact, I just started in on the TV show with ms cruft, after having read most (not all) of the books.

But I think it was actually this Cory Wong show about Freemont Bosh that triggered this dream.

Gramps

cruft posted:

As a matter of fact, I just started in on the TV show with ms cruft, after having read most (not all) of the books.

But I think it was actually this Cory Wong show about Freemont Bosh that triggered this dream.

Cory Wong loving owns

cruft

Gramps posted:

Cory Wong loving owns

Ass-penny

Cardi BYOB posted:

Power and internet are down so I'm stuck at home and my boss is pissy but there's 4 inches of ice on the ground and I live in that part of the county where they don't clear the roads because of terrible reasons.

You live in St. Paul, Minnesota?

Actually they surprisingly declared a snow emergency last night. It took me like 10 seconds to recognize the sound of the snow plow cruising the block at 8:30 this morning because they plow so rarely.

Anyway I hope the power comes back on soon and that your boss slips and has to go to the hospital.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i hope that nobody slips on ice or anything else and has to go to the hospital. the only reason i wish anyone has to go to the hospital is to have a baby!!!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

cruft

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

i hope that nobody slips on ice or anything else and has to go to the hospital. the only reason i wish anyone has to go to the hospital is to have a baby!!!

There's been a trend recently of people having babies not in the hospital, like they did before the 1800s :ssh:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

cruft posted:

There's been a trend recently of people having babies not in the hospital, like they did before the 1800s :ssh:

i mean one doesnt have to go the hospital if one doesnt want to!!

Escape From Noise

cruft posted:

Recent? I was born at home and so we're my two brothers. On purpose. One has a PhD and the other's about to get his so...2 out of 3 ain't bad!

Gramps

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

I am extra paranoid of ice now. Last time I slipped and ate poo poo I royally hosed up my hand and had to get stitches

alnilam

Hello and chat I'm new here and just had to skip 420 unread posts because the large (albeit funny) number of them was making me anxious. Missed u all how is everyone? Last thing i saw was GaG gained 5 kilos and I'm very happy to hear it

alnilam

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

What if you slipped on ice and it made you have a baby

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

alnilam posted:

What if you slipped on ice and it made you have a baby

in that case, i hope one goes to the hospital, if you want to.

If i slipped on ice and it made me have a baby, i would call the baby the messiah and start a cult

Farecoal

There he go

cruft posted:

I just want to pluck this one thing out here, people have been doing this for thousands of years. It was only a very brief period of western expansion in the US, where there was a confluence of very cheap land, abundant affordable labor and materials, and a robust middle class, where it became expected that you'd move out of your parents' house. That's increasingly less manageable today for a whole lot of reasons, and that is 100% okay: it is, again, how people have lived for thousands of years.

I understand this but also like having my own space

pixaal

Gramps posted:

I am extra paranoid of ice now. Last time I slipped and ate poo poo I royally hosed up my hand and had to get stitches

You ever learn to fall? If not walk to a karate place and ask them when they are doing a class with take downs as you need to learn to properly fall and pay for a single class. You'll also learn to move someones weight and throw them to the ground which may come in handy some day.

Basically though you want to land on your back and just as your back hits the ground throw your arms (not hands!) to the ground and use them to absorb the rest before your wrists or neck do.

sig by owlhawk911

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

I had a very nice interview for a possible new job and feel real good about things. Once I made the decision to start looking, dragging my behind to my current job has been tough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

Farecoal posted:

I understand this but also like having my own space

Yep, that's cool, I just want people to stop feeling like they've failed somehow if they save the hundreds of thousands of dollars required for every generation to buy a new house.