Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

first ever cumtown convention in guyana this year! i'm goin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

New party report dropped
https://twitter.com/newrepublic/status/1478769613009829892?s=20

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Xaris posted:

2022 is the year cum town ends 🙏🙏

Doesn't he say that every year

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

some plague rats posted:

Doesn't he say that every year
he's been joking about it for the past year but he sounded particularly drunk and/or drugged out in the latest one talking about it the whole episode pondering what to do with his life once it ends

either not ending and ending are equally funny options though. i trust saint nicholas to do the right thing

to add, he did seem abnormally serious about it, and i don't think he was entirely joking the past year. there's a solid chance it actually does end in 2022. which hey, its gone on longer than any of them thought anyways and it's been an oddly very solid run. also there's always pod about list: it's like cum town if there were 2.5 adams + 0.5 nick.

Xaris has issued a correction as of 05:21 on Jan 6, 2022

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
this is the year:
- Adam gets engaged to his trust fund girlfriend
- stav has some modicum of success with his comedy special before breaking his other ankle
- Nick dies from fentanyl contaminated cocaine

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

slave to my cravings posted:

this is the year:
- stav has some modicum of success with his comedy special before breaking his other ankle

Just three guys living their best lives

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

this is fiction

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

AnimeIsTrash posted:

They are going to get the reddit crowd now that a clip got posted on a big subreddit and went viral.

the donald is back on cum town?

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

Xaris posted:

he's been joking about it for the past year but he sounded particularly drunk and/or drugged out in the latest one talking about it the whole episode pondering what to do with his life once it ends

either not ending and ending are equally funny options though. i trust saint nicholas to do the right thing

to add, he did seem abnormally serious about it, and i don't think he was entirely joking the past year. there's a solid chance it actually does end in 2022. which hey, its gone on longer than any of them thought anyways and it's been an oddly very solid run. also there's always pod about list: it's like cum town if there were 2.5 adams + 0.5 nick.

I mean I believe its possible because they do seem to not enjoy doing the show sometimes, but they'd be silly to walk away from the money they have on that Patreon and they have to know that. Also I really like the show and don't want it to end so there's that too

Paffgen
Jul 13, 2009

this is the year:

99% accuracy detected

Nick needs to a get a nice girlboyfriend and maybe he'll stop focussing on self-immolation.

e: fixed

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

nick has fuckyou money and seems serious about ending it. he seems to want to disappear and live the life of a weightlifting monk who uses cocaine

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

AnimeIsTrash posted:

They are going to get the reddit crowd now that a clip got posted on a big subreddit and went viral.

what was the clip/subreddit?

Wolfsheim posted:

Saw a normie taking a walk today AND listening to music. Wasn't even sure what I was looking at at first.

how do you know it wasnt a podcast listening sicko

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
the new Tech Won't Save us ep on roblox was pretty sad. i thought it was just a dumb minecraft-wannabe game for peppa pig zoomers that has dlc but wowza, the level of exploitation in it is insanely depressing

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Xaris posted:

the new Tech Won't Save us ep on roblox was pretty sad. i thought it was just a dumb minecraft-wannabe game for peppa pig zoomers that has dlc but wowza, the level of exploitation in it is insanely depressing

I watched my godson set up autohotkey macros so he could grind his Anime Battle Arena levels up while away at the dinner table.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
"I don't want to be too controversial here, so let's go back to Kristallnacht"

yeah Nick is gonna stop this year

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

bernie blowing out omars walls while doing a line off her back

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

crepeface posted:

what was the clip/subreddit?

think I saw it when I looked at the popular front page randomly, was it the 60 year old sergeant Steven Seagal clip?

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
im manifesting good vibes for 2022 so nick will get that chinese family he lived with hot water installed int their home, stav will land a disney role with eternals 2, his character name will be greeko, and adam will have an app out right before the tech market implodes

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Like Radiohead for donors

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

who is sean mcelwee? does he have a podcast??

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Doc Hawkins posted:

He’s the guy who claims to have invented “Abolish ICE” but if you mention it now that Biden is president he blocks you

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Trabisnikof posted:

He’s the guy who claims to have invented “Abolish ICE” but if you mention it now that Biden is president he blocks you

he does sound pretty rowdy

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

This is loving bleak.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Doc Hawkins posted:

he runs data for progress, the latest in fake polling and data analysis for conservative dems. nate silver but younger, fatter

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.

The Kentucky Derby is Decadent and Depraved, except with millennial centerlibs lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Doc Hawkins posted:

quote:

“I’m like Radiohead for donors — you can’t really explain why I’m good but everyone knows that I’m good at it,” McElwee shouted over the din of bar talk at one of his happy hours on a recent evening in New York City. “The thing I try to say is, ‘Look, I don’t know what to tell you, I wrote a report on the Green New Deal three months before the Green New Deal was a thing. I tweeted about abolish ICE before abolish ICE was a thing. I loving raised $850,000 for down-ballot candidates from small dollar contributions.’ I’m not sitting around telling you how the gently caress I do it, I don’t have time to do that.” (McElwee, it should be noted, says “gently caress” an awful lot.)

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
what a loser lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

what a loser lmao

His cringe levels are over 9000

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

His cringe levels are over 9000

But he says gently caress a lot! Like one of the cool kids who doesn’t care about your rules, man

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

HashtagGirlboss posted:

But he says gently caress a lot! Like one of the cool kids who doesn’t care about your rules, man

This is also why Lis Smith is so powerful.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

AnimeIsTrash posted:

This is also why Lis Smith is so powerful.

Thinking about Chinedu again

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

HashtagGirlboss posted:

drat he like me fr

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

HashtagGirlboss posted:

and he listens to Radiohead! certainly the most interesting guy in the room and usually the smartest by A LOT.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

(it should be noted that he says "gently caress" a lot)

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
yikes, maybe Activision can be forgiven for giving kids cheevos for tactical n-word recitation when this is the competition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gXlauRB1EQ

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

KirbyKhan posted:

I watched my godson set up autohotkey macros so he could grind his Anime Battle Arena levels up while away at the dinner table.
tbf that part of the game seems kinda cool. there seems to be a whole generation that are total loving morons when it comes to computers despite being more immersed in them than millennials ever could have been. learning how to set up autohotkey, crack files, learn basic loving file structures, etc all is relatively useful for breaking beyond just the ipad-locked down interface that most just interact with which leads to problems not actually understanding anything even when they turn 30

but the monetary exploitation is real bad

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Xaris posted:

tbf that part of the game seems kinda cool. there seems to be a whole generation that are total loving morons when it comes to computers despite being more immersed in them than millennials ever could have been. learning how to set up autohotkey, crack files, learn basic loving file structures, etc all is relatively useful for breaking beyond just the ipad-locked down interface that most just interact with which leads to problems not actually understanding anything even when they turn 30

but the monetary exploitation is real bad

like 90% of these kids will never go beyond an ipad home screen, they'll have the troubleshooting skill of one of those fast food drink computer kiosks

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwdkng6ZGp8

Hurt Whitey Maybe
Jun 26, 2008

I mean maybe not. Or maybe. Definitely don't kill anyone.

bringing this back to podcasts, this is the focus of the most recent episode of The Bruenigs. pretty entertaining, they really go in on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

zegermans posted:

bernie blowing out omars walls while doing a line off her back

gently caress sakes man