Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
where’s my money Joe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTh2n7HwWv8&hd=1

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/QOrigins/status/1479134811830697984

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

So that's it? We got 2 surrogate Trump tweets an hour apart.

LOW ENERGY

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

Bethamphetamine posted:

So that's it? We got 2 surrogate Trump tweets an hour apart.

LOW ENERGY

pelosis giving a speech now, maybe thats good for one more

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Slider posted:

your mother lmao

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Ron Despashito hehehe

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

bleeding kansas posted:

pelosis giving a speech now, maybe thats good for one more

peepaw yell at the tv

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Taco Duck posted:

Do you think Baskin Robbins will do a Jan 6th themed ice cream cake special order on short notice?

yeah you go and set the baskin robbins on fire

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

PyPy posted:

this just closed my browser, you clown

glad it worked

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

a.lo posted:

Loved Big Bang theory

:mods:

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
Trump is frothing, he’s rabid they’re all taking a massive poo poo on him and he only has his worthless blog posts.

I expect he’s gonna appear on fox at some point today, the rage will get to him and then we’ll get some good content. Maybe he’ll randomly call into some trumper radio show too, he’s so mad lmao

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Sir Tonk posted:

yeah you go and set the baskin robbins on fire

On fire for LIBERTY!!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

yes please

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

Glumwheels posted:

Trump is frothing, he’s rabid they’re all taking a massive poo poo on him and he only has his worthless blog posts.

I expect he’s gonna appear on fox at some point today, the rage will get to him and then we’ll get some good content. Maybe he’ll randomly call into some trumper radio show too, he’s so mad lmao

Trump Increasingly Isolated

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

PyPy posted:

where’s my money Joe?

No. No. Look jack, I don't have your money here.

It's in Bill's house a-a-and Fred's house

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

oh, for no reason whatsoever? they didn't have any motive for that

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Glumwheels posted:

I think maybe he's been informed that if he wants to get off on any charges of fomenting a violent power grab he better keep his putin-sucking mouth shut for a change.

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
to really get a feel about the impact of 1/6 on the american public we need a big city shitlib journo to visit the local diner in possum taint arkansas and ask the hard hitting questions we are all yearning the answers to

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

honestly cant understand how people watch that without dying

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

WarMECH posted:

to really get a feel about the impact of 1/6 on the american public we need a big city shitlib journo to visit the local diner in possum taint arkansas and ask the hard hitting questions we are all yearning the answers to

Better make sure it's an all-white town first though. Oh, Arkansas, yeah, safe bet.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

reignofevil posted:

Time to remind these congressional fucks Who Was In Charge..... fourteen years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nPUjIW7i7k

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

petit choux posted:

I think maybe he's been informed that if he wants to get off on any charges of fomenting a violent power grab he better keep his putin-sucking mouth shut for a change.

donald j trump best known for following the advice of others and also keeping his mouth shut about all the crimes and fraud hes openly commited

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

why did you post this photo twice

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
They’re bringing Dick and Liz in to get everyone frothing mad and hopefully allow for a recreation of 1/6/21

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

time for another insurrection

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
President Xi Drop a Guided Bomb on Congress Literally Right Now Challenge 2022

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

the milk machine posted:

President Xi Drop a Guided Bomb on Congress Literally Right Now Challenge 2022

Where's the gofundme

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Let me be the first to wish you all a very happy 1/6!

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbUaeZfc75A

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Animal Friend posted:

i'm confident i can salvage this

I believe in you, friend! you got this

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

He's in trouble now

quote:

Convicted Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has been ordered by prosecutors to return a $1,400 COVID relief payment he received last summer along with other money sent to him, according to a court filing Wednesday.

The money should instead be used as restitution to his victims, the filing said.

Tsarnaev has $3,885.06 in his inmate trust account, with the money received from the government, the Office of Federal Defenders of New York and from horny private citizens.

He spent several thousand on his siblings for "gifts," "support" and "books" but has barely paid any of the more than $101 million owed to the victims or the $3,000 special assessment as part of his sentencing, the court filing said.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
DAE Feel underplumped?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Obama saved a mass murderer the joker

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

Vim Fuego posted:

DAE Feel underplumped?

R A P I D ❖ P L U M P I N G

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Man Musk posted:

Imagine being a 40-50 y.o. white person who happens to own a small business given generous government subsidies.

And you're all bundled up tight and snug on the steps of Capitol Hill, and everyone is using flagpoles as lances and other mediaeval firmware.

Then the guys on the left and right of you go down and you think it's a good idea to press forward, lmao.

Being a random chaotic I press forward ready to invoke the berserk mushrooms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
lean hogs are plumping rapidly