Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

not really. refers to different poster

oh yeah, sorry. just meant related in the same stream of events

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

If you waited a little longer you could have gotten a fat (USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST) at the end.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Jezza posted:

I loving hate internet censorship in all forms and I hate the loving self-righteous moderators on here (especially you abe). "Please do not violate our Forum Rules". As if I give a drat about your loving Forum Rules. When I'm online, I want to express myself freely, just like I do it in real life. Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not a racist, prejudiced, angry, insulting, enraged man.... I don't call out people names without reason. But, when someone is being an absolute dick likes the mods in General Bullshit, they deserves to be kicked in thier groins. You go and put my thread in the Comedy Gas Chamber ( http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3500896 ), My first ever thread that I took my spare time of the day and $10 of my money to post, you loving self-righteous assholes.

I hate all moderators who don't allow peoples threads/posts to appear or be commented on because there is disagreement of views. If I had my way, I would take an AK-47 and shoot dead all you loving moderators and system administrator cunts. I paid the loving 10 bucks and I should be allowed to say what I want, when I want you sad pathetic bastards. I started a serious thread about my addictions, a thread that could have helped other people with thier addiction problems but you asshat Mods couldn't handle it. Get a grip on it you self-righteous bitches.

gently caress you all, gently caress the whole world, gently caress all people, gently caress humanity, gently caress Something Awfull. I have the freedom and power to say what ever the gently caress I want and don't you loving censor me you cunts because I got more money than sense so BAN away.

Go and die

Jeremy Cloud

:thunk:

Jezza posted:

Being sober all the time is completely boring I don't know how people do it and I think to myself, hey I can have a drink it's not a problem, just one or two. Just one or two lines of cocaine, just one or two puffs, just one or two, its all good.

My mind is trying to play tricks on me, no matter how low I might feel I know having a drink or some drugs will help. I wish there were no consequences to using, drinking, puffing, snorting etc. If you didn't have to wake up next to some stranger, not knowing who drove, how you got where you were going, wondering where your money went, what promises you may have made at a bar to people you may or may not even know.

I am bored, lifes no fun being sober, driving is no fun being sober, working is no fun being sober... Let's get loaded!

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Sometimes it's nice to see irredeemable literal human garbage so you can feel better than someone.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Lol that dude got banned 13 times in one month. That's gotta be a record!

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

Martman posted:

Lowtax dined well on Goldbelly that month.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Martman posted:

90 posts too, a phenomenal K/D ratio.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Ur Getting Fatter posted:

Lucky for us Duke cancelled himself just by being a terrible video game
I'm glad the game had a demo because it was so bad I couldn't even make it through that.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Bum the Sad posted:

In the time of NFTs they stole my monkey

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Sagebrush posted:

when u four scored 7 years ago but she still bringing forth

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

LOL. Gets better the longer you watch it

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

lmao

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

lmao

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Memento posted:

About eighteen months ago, a guy I used to be friends years ago with who drifted into pseudoscience hit me up on Steam with some questions. He was asking why the sun doesn't affect tides as much as the moon. I talked to him about the relative difference between the effect of the moon's gravity on one side of the planet compared to the other, and how the sun affects tides with king tides and neap tides, and he asked about why our bodies don't get tides because we're mostly water as well, and again, the relative difference in gravity between two points less than 2m apart is negligible etc etc.

It occurred to me today that I may have dug him out of a Flat Earth-shaped hole before he fell all the way into it.

Phlegmish posted:

He got lucky there. I would have been all uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I would have been converted into flat-eartherism

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
How many Flat Earth geologists can there be?

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Platystemon posted:

How many Flat Earth geologists can there be?

technically infinite, as they never reach china

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

My flat earth fave is that in order to make things work, Antarctica has to be a ring around the outer edge instead of a little spot at the bottom of the sphere so now there's just this big wall. My favorite wall detail is if you climb the wall to see what's up there (as people would do) NASA killteams shoot you and smash your camera.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

projecthalaxy posted:

My flat earth fave is that in order to make things work, Antarctica has to be a ring around the outer edge instead of a little spot at the bottom of the sphere so now there's just this big wall. My favorite wall detail is if you climb the wall to see what's up there (as people would do) NASA killteams shoot you and smash your camera.

So is the Arctic inside the ring or is it part of the ring?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Lobok posted:

So is the Arctic inside the ring or is it part of the ring?

It's actually exactly how it appears on maps its just in the middle of the circle instead of at the top of the sphere.

E: also as a result of this, instead of being a short way to circumnavigate, the Southern Ocean is actually the longest possible way so to make that make sense they've decided there's secret currents that make you sail like 400 mph without noticing.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
Why would the center of the flat earth be cold then?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Robobot posted:

Very high elevation

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Robobot posted:

The north winds are cold air, possibly from hyperborea.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

projecthalaxy posted:

It's actually exactly how it appears on maps its just in the middle of the circle instead of at the top of the sphere.

E: also as a result of this, instead of being a short way to circumnavigate, the Southern Ocean is actually the longest possible way so to make that make sense they've decided there's secret currents that make you sail like 400 mph without noticing.

That's a cool map. Literally. Earth's albedo would be way higher if there was that much surface area of ice.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Barudak posted:

Very high elevation

That's where Dunmanifestin is after all.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Robobot posted:

Because the sun still zooms around above the equator (which is now a flat circle), traveling slightly further outwards during Northern hemisphere winter and then closer towards the centre during northern hemisphere summer. They've got calculations as the how many 100s of metres wide the sun is supposed to be and how many kms it's floating above the surface of the flat earth.

Also the light from the sun only travels a certain distance, that's why the opposite side of the flat earth gets dark when it's daytime the other side.

It's dumb as hell.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Dead Men Don't Wear Rubbers (Video 2001)

Lowtax posted:

goons are always perfectly rational and grounded in reality when it comes to confronting things they do not like or agree with

jfjnpxmy v 2.0 posted:

Says the man banning people because they didn't like his thread about magical fruit juice. HOLLA HOLLA.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

EorayMel posted:

Dead Men Don't Wear Rubbers (Video 2001)

:rip: to this king

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

projecthalaxy posted:

Note this means flat earth is a disk with a diameter equal to the circumference of real earth. NASA is perfectly guarding a circular wall 40 times the length of the US/Mexico border.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Also don't they say that they like, release sleep gas or something to make sure people don't realize Great Circle routes don't exist or something?

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Splicer posted:

Note this means flat earth is a disk with a diameter equal to the circumference of real earth. NASA is perfectly guarding a circular wall 40 times the length of the US/Mexico border.
Obviously they're doing it from the highly elevated center. I mean have you seen the kind of telescopes they have.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

projecthalaxy posted:

Do they realize people have gone straight across Antarctica right? It takes a lot of work but it was done and I'm pretty sure on foot and/or dog sled.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Maigius posted:

Do they realize people have gone straight across Antarctica right?

Probably not

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Maigius posted:

Do they realize people have gone straight across Antarctica right? It takes a lot of work but it was done and I'm pretty sure on foot and/or dog sled.

they're in on the lie, have *you* gone straight across? Didn't think so.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

projecthalaxy posted:

Seems like it would be a lot of work to man that wall

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Three days to prepare

Fly to the South Pole

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

christmas boots posted:

Seems like it would be a lot of work to man that wall

Why do you think the defense budget is ten hundred trillion dollars? To line the pockets of defense contractors? Think again, bud

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

steinrokkan posted:

Why do you think the defense budget is ten hundred trillion dollars? To line the pockets of defense contractors? Think again, bud

TBH that's not even that much more insane than reality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

freeedr posted:

Three days to prepare

Fly to the South Pole

$51,000 for the privilege of being tranqued by a NASA black ops team and wake up in Argentina.