Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farquar
Apr 30, 2003

Bjorn you glad I didn't say banana?
Gods Will Fall is this week's free game on Epic. It has mixed reviews on Steam, but it's tagged as roguelike, so I'll at least give it a try.

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/gods-will-fall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Here's another Fallen Order code

BAF7-JN3V-58CG-B8FV-S6Qwhy

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Someone got it.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

they better not play it

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Only fuckin animals play games they own. May god have mercy on us all

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.
Here's my Jedi Order code.

[seven][two][seven]X-[eight][seven]PY-YBXH-RW[four]J-XKBF

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Here's my Jedi Order code:

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!
I got it. Thank you! I've been curious about this game

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Fumaofthelake posted:

Only fuckin animals play games they own. May god have mercy on us all

I don't play the games I own. I mean, if you take the ones I have played and divide that number into my total games own the percentage is so close to zero it might as well be.

ilitarist
Apr 26, 2016

illiterate and militarist
Our research shows that just 8% of people own 90% of games. They have more games than they can or will ever play, while some people don't get enough. This has to change.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

ilitarist posted:

Our research shows that just 8% of people own 90% of games. They have more games than they can or will ever play, while some people don't get enough. This has to change.

No no it's fine. The games will trickle down to everyone else

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

ilitarist posted:

*Sarah mclachlan song plays*

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

*Sarah mclachlan song plays*

Put gamers in cages

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

ilitarist posted:

gently caress OFF YOU USELESS OLD-

sorry, forgot what forum I was('nt) in, carry on.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
As a member of the 1% of games, gently caress you. I get to play the "when did I get this" game you loving poors could never appreciate. Go back to your free 2 play titles and leave us be!

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

As a member of the 1% of games, gently caress you. I get to play the "when did I get this" game you loving poors could never appreciate. Go back to your free 2 play titles and leave us be!

lmao if you're still playing "when did i get this", i've only been playing "why do i have this" lately

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

HenryEx posted:

lmao if you're still playing "when did i get this", i've only been playing "why do i have this" lately

Well because it was free

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
All you peasants, I'm at the "How can I remove this from my collection so I never have to see it again" level

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever
I'm at the 'how the gently caress can I own so many games; seriously what is wrong with me' stage. To be honest, I have tapered off my buying habits enormously in the last year or two, but it's still a ridiculous backlog.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

ilitarist posted:

That's why I'd like to propose a new revolutionary new app where gamers can obtain games. You exchange money for the games and I'll sometimes reduce the prices and even sweeten the deal with free ones.

No it's not the same as a store, shut up.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

JustJeff88 posted:

I'm at the 'how the gently caress can I own so many games; seriously what is wrong with me' stage. To be honest, I have tapered off my buying habits enormously in the last year or two, but it's still a ridiculous backlog.

I actually get a little sick when I look at my games shelves.

zharmad
Feb 9, 2010

GOG has 30 free games right now, most were older ones that were free before, but apparently there were 12 I didn't have:

https://www.gog.com/partner/free_games

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

zharmad posted:

GOG has 30 free games right now, most were older ones that were free before, but apparently there were 12 I didn't have:

https://www.gog.com/partner/free_games

12? Rookie. Only 4 unowned here :dukedog:

zharmad
Feb 9, 2010

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

12? Rookie. Only 4 unowned here :dukedog:

Hey, at least I still don't play them.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Why'd they even bother to put OpenTTD on GOG if you can just download it for free off its own website?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

A good poster posted:

Why'd they even bother to put OpenTTD on GOG if you can just download it for free off its own website?

Because if they hadn't, about 100% of people would never know it existed?

Synonymous
May 24, 2011

That was a nice distraction.

A good poster posted:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1536610/OpenTTD/

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

I buy games but still spend most of my time playing f2p garbage anyways

leper khan
Dec 28, 2010
Honest to god thinks Half Life 2 is a bad game. But at least he likes Monster Hunter.

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

I buy games but still spend most of my time playing f2p garbage anyways

This is the way

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

More like F2NP

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

A game that’s just NFTs of AI generated games covers and names, stored on the blockchain, and there’s no mining and everything is free for everyone, but get this, you have to claim the games at just the right time window and you have to enter your email address.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

My email? A bridge too far

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
You'll find me in a box sealed with nails before you ever catch me handing out my emails.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Tempmail 4 life

liquidplumr
Mar 22, 2006
Sang froid in there is an underappreciated gem

JammyB
May 23, 2001

I slept with Mary and Joseph never found out
Galactic Civilizations 3 is today's Epic freebie, but it's a repeat so you may already have it.

Relicta next week which I never heard of but seems to be Portal inspired.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart

JammyB posted:

Galactic Civilizations 3 is today's Epic freebie, but it's a repeat so you may already have it.

Relicta next week which I never heard of but seems to be Portal inspired.

I've seen Relicta a lot lately on Steam Gifts, so guessing it was in a recent bundle or something.
Looks decent though

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Here's another free game for you not to play, straight from Microsoft-Activision:

quote:

Metal Slug 3 For XB1,S|X,360 For free on MS Store Israel no need of a vpn etc just click the green button etc and you're good to go

Click green button, login, click green button again.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Saoshyant posted:

Here's another free game for you not to play, straight from Microsoft-Activision:

Click green button, login, click green button again.

Splosion Man as well
https://www.xbox.com/en-za/games/store/splosion-man/c1jkcsrt3xcn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Doesn't seem to be the case, though?