Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
there are still k-marts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

20 Blunts posted:

there are still k-marts

Ha Ha I love you. K-mart was the best

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

20 Blunts posted:

there are still k-marts

Dude
They have a website
https://www.kmart.com/

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Smugworth posted:

Dude
They have a website
https://www.kmart.com/

we all like the shirt they have. What ever

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

20 Blunts posted:

there are still k-marts

there are still FYEs and Spencers gifts where i live.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dapper_Swindler posted:

there are still FYEs and Spencers gifts where i live.

there is an fye and spencers where I live too buddy

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
There is no Easter Bunny, that's just some guy in a suit!

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

reported for being a generic rear end in a top hat.

If you're going to report every generic rear end in a top hat on SA I think you're going to be pretty busy.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

Cubone posted:

in the u.s., the positively identified, unclaimed bodies of people that died of natural causes have almost no legal status other than a few limited federal statutes that apply to all human remains. their interment (usually cremation) is generally subcontracted by the state governments to the lowest bidder, with limited federal oversight to ensure they're interred safely and respectfully... except in kentucky between the years of 1973 and 1990. for unclear reasons, for that 17 year period, and no one has ever come forward to explain this, the state government of kentucky had a sweetheart deal with a reclusive european aristocrat named helmut laser, and nobody knows what he did with the bodies. due to a loophole in international law, for this period there was no law governing the oversight or repatriation of bodies that are positively identified, unclaimed, and expatriated willingly to a private party for the purposes of interment. when this changed, laser immediately ceased operations and has not been heard from since. it's hard to even find confirmation if helmut laser is still alive, and if he died, what secrets went with him. now, I can't believe this is true because I just made it up, but it is pretty f*cked up so I think it counts.

I heard he changed his name to Helmut Gaysir and posts on the Something Awful forums under the alias 'Cubone'

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

there is an fye and spencers where I live too buddy

cool. everyone is surprised when i say that normally.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Failed steak salesman Dirndl J. Trrp of loaded diap fame was president of the US.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Tarkus posted:

If you're going to report every generic rear end in a top hat on SA I think you're going to be pretty busy.

I know. Thank you for giving me a hard time. Would have done it otherwise

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Only one spell from dungeons and dragons is real.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
- sheep are just lady goats. we do not get wool from goats because they shave, secretly.

- the last king of germany was actually pretty nice and lived in a cool castle.

- the earth does not spin. were it to do so, the oceans would flood the lands constantly, like tea swishing in a cup.

- author roald dahl was offered a good sum of money during world war ii to build a cannon battery on his coastal home. the army decided against it because they thought his demurring payment was suspicious.

- wu tang clan are routinely hosed with by a malevolent poltergeist called "majrood" or "doorjam".

- at least one of your ancestors was a slave and at least one other was a king. or maybe both? who knows.

- the battle of sekigahara lasted a total of 58 seconds, with one stoppage for musket-loading.

- i am now done with my list.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

I heard he changed his name to Helmut Gaysir and posts on the Something Awful forums under the alias 'Cubone'
funny, I heard that you didn't learn from you special needs class that it's rude to act overly familiar with strangers, bitch

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Cubone posted:

funny, I heard that you didn't learn from you special needs class that it's rude to act overly familiar with strangers, bitch

Are you his classmate or something?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

phasmid posted:

- sheep are just lady goats. we do not get wool from goats because they shave, secretly.

- the last king of germany was actually pretty nice and lived in a cool castle.

- the earth does not spin. were it to do so, the oceans would flood the lands constantly, like tea swishing in a cup.

- author roald dahl was offered a good sum of money during world war ii to build a cannon battery on his coastal home. the army decided against it because they thought his demurring payment was suspicious.

- wu tang clan are routinely hosed with by a malevolent poltergeist called "majrood" or "doorjam".

- at least one of your ancestors was a slave and at least one other was a king. or maybe both? who knows.

- the battle of sekigahara lasted a total of 58 seconds, with one stoppage for musket-loading.

- i am now done with my list.

No one likes you to begin with.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Brother Tadger posted:

lmfao god drat it

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

Brother Tadger posted:

gottem

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
If you hold ur eyes open while u sneeze ur BUTT explodes!!!!

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

ikanreed posted:

this is extremely hosed up

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Jimmy Carter’s grandfather was murdered by a business partner in a fight about a desk.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Jimmy Carter’s grandfather was murdered by a business partner in a fight about a desk.

I gave him grits to paint my desk and he never finished the job!

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...

Wizard Master posted:

-You can arrange a set of 13 different playing cards into more than 6 BILLION combinations

Further to this one, I can't remember the exact numbers, but it goes something like this:

If all the stars had 10 billion planets and all 10 billion planets had 10 billion people and they had been shuffling a regular deck of cards every second since the beginning of time, they still wouldn't have repeated full deck.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
52! = 80658175170943878571660636856403766975289505440883277824000000000000

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

hell astro course posted:

the shark thing isn’t true OP.
From what I can find, sharks have been around for 420 million years and trees for 370 million years.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Elukka posted:

From what I can find, sharks have been around for 420 million years and trees for 370 million years.

prove it

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Elukka posted:

So...therefore...trees evolved from sharks!

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.
That Star Wars the movie was just called "Star Wars" from the time of its release until more than two decades - until nerds started adding the made-up words "A New Hope" to the title to distinguish the movie from the increasingly shoddy franchise?

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Christopher Lee was in attendance to the execution of Eugen Weidmann in 1939. It was the last public execution by Guillotine in France. :nms: warning if you want to look into it because there's actually footage of it.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

ikanreed posted:

Brother Tadger posted:

"Vicious Mockery"

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Nooner posted:

If you hold ur eyes open while u sneeze ur BUTT explodes!!!!
Brother, there's no scenario that doesn't end with my butt exploding.

Baconroll
Feb 6, 2009
Dogs can't look up.

Cannibal Llama
Jan 3, 2020

Cannibal Llama sounds like it could be a zany intentional throwback to mid OOs Penguin of Doom tier usernames but it also sounds like it could be the name of the lamest possible Metal Gear Solid boss so please don't make fun of it.
The arrow pointing from the A to the Z in the Amazon logo is meant to represent that Amazon has "everything from a to z ".

hosed up...yet true.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Mark Zuckerberg is actually a clone of Bill Gates gone rogue. Facebook was a black ops project by Windows that gained independence.

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Baconroll posted:

Dogs can't look up.

Technically true. This is because the universe is flat and "up" and "down" are basically illusions that manifest due to quirks of physics.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Percentages are reversible.

8% of 25 = 25% of 8

Also, multiplying a number by itself will always be one more than multiplying the two numbers on either side of the original. I worded that horribly, but here's what I mean.

5x5 = 25
4x6 = 24

10x10 = 100
9x11 = 99

7x7 = 49
6x8 = 48

Well, I guess it isn't really f*cked up, but it's... something.

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Jan 7, 2022

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

There's a cave in England called The Devil's Arse

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
A Wizard Master thread is guaranteed to reach at least 20 pages because people just can't fuckin' help themselves. It's like a beautiful siren's song dragging us inexorably towards our doom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Percentages are reversible.

8% of 25 = 25% of 8

It would be waaaay more hosed up if this wasn't the case because it would mean multiplication/division depended on order, i.e. your pack of 4x3 beers has a different number of beers in it depending on if you multiplied across the 4 or along the 3.