Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

-JFK's convertible wasn't scrapped after he got shot in 1963. A roof was welded on and it was used by Presidents Johnson, Nixon, Ford and Carter - right through to 1977.

-France executed their last person by guillotine the same year Star Wars: A New Hope came out.

-During World War 2, Japan bombed China with fleas infected with the bubonic plague.

-That Sharks have been around longer than trees.

-If we kill humans the same speed we kill animals for food, the entire population would be gone in 17 days.

-That bees kill wasps by sitting on them and then flapping their wings so hard. This creates a high heat that burns the wasp.

-Dogs like squeaky toys because it remind them of a small animal being killed."

-You can arrange a set of 13 different playing cards into more than 6 BILLION combinations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

i cant believe that those f*ucked facts are true

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
-Reading a Wizard Master thread is objectively more embarrassing than publicly losing your genitals in a bizarre, unconventional masturbation accident.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Wizard Master

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Nigmaetcetera posted:

-Reading a Wizard Master thread is objectively more embarrassing than publicly losing your genitals in a bizarre, unconventional masturbation accident.

they are better thN most threads

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

- Wizard Master

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Nigmaetcetera posted:

hosed up if true

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

ChubbyChecker posted:

they are better thN most threads

Some people enjoy embarrassment and that’s not a crime no matter how much I think that it should be.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

the shark thing isn’t true OP.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
I too read this on reddit 3 days ago

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
"Forte" is properly pronounced "fort" unless you're talking about the musical term

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

speaking of sharks they will let you mouth gently caress them if you pat their head first. pat pat then slide your dick down their throat and they just suck and slurp till you nut.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
my penis is larger than average but not by that much, like not enough that it would be visually apparent. if anyone saw my penis they would think I was lying and it was just average, and I would have to get a tape measure to prove it.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

STABASS posted:

my penis is larger than average but not by that much, like not enough that it would be visually apparent. if anyone saw my penis they would think I was lying and it was just average, and I would have to get a tape measure to prove it.

oh whoops ha ha you were using cm instead of inches ha ha that's ok lil buddy heh

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
contrary to what I was taught all my life, beans are apparently not a fruit

Baconroll
Feb 6, 2009

signalnoise posted:

Beans are a fruit - theres even a song about it !

Beans ! Beans ! The musical fruit !
The more you eat...the more you toot !

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

hell astro course posted:

Nor is the 17 days one. Krill fishing alone kills half a billion animals per day.

e: starting to think this Wizard Master guy may not be "on the level."

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Dogs can fly they often just choose not to

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

signalnoise posted:

Ah, this is frustrating! What about being good for your heart, is this still true?

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

Sometimes foxes have fur on their feet that looks like socks but it's just fur wtf

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Devils Affricate posted:

"Forte" is properly pronounced "fort" unless you're talking about the musical term
What about Canadians?

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Edinburgh is further West than Liverpool.

In a room of 25 people, it is statistically more likely than not that two will share a birthday.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

shart is a combination of poo poo and fart

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I watched OPs mom place a raw egg inside of her cooter and exactly 13 minutes and 24 seconds later she removed the egg hard boiled and peeled. I declined to eat it.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The OP is a bad poster.

Guess it's easy to believe, but whatever.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

A stupid gimmick got someone perma'd because it generated a monumental amount of reports from wet blankets during the biggest time of year for depression and seasonal affective disorder

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

ProperCoochie posted:

I too read this on reddit 3 days ago

also 6 days, and 11 days ago, and 14 days ago, and 19 days ago, and

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

ChubbyChecker posted:

shart is a combination of poo poo and fart

I was skeptical, but just performed a test and it was true!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

hell astro course posted:

Shark fact: their skin is incredibly smooth and your hand will glide down it like silk.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Sharks appear frightening in images, but are actually very small— no bigger than a woman’s arm. In reality, no one has ever been killed by a shark. They are more scared of us than we are of them.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Smugworth posted:

A stupid gimmick got someone perma'd because it generated a monumental amount of reports from wet blankets during the biggest time of year for depression and seasonal affective disorder

I've said it before, normal non-mod posters who report more than once a month should be banned.

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
If you stare directly into the sun for 5 minutes straight without blinking you get x-ray vision.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth posted:

and it goes on and on and on

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

- Wizard Master

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Tarkus posted:

I've said it before, normal non-mod posters who report more than once a month should be banned.

please put the number of reports a user made on their profile astral

e: not posting this in qcs because those people are loving nuts

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Smugworth posted:

please put the number of reports a user made on their profile astral

e: not posting this in qcs because those people are loving nuts

Lol yup

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

The only time I ever reported a guy was when he made a post that wasn’t “trelve” in a thread called “only post ‘trelve’ in this thread”

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
There are more bones in the human body than there are stars in the sky.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
trump lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

The only time I ever reported a guy was when he made a post that wasn’t “trelve” in a thread called “only post ‘trelve’ in this thread”

that's hosed up that they would do that