Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Watching Jay gently caress with this trailer in real time in a secret chatroom while he streamed this was a highlight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Waltzing Along posted:

Yes. Smoked fish of some sort.

well why is it in the video

and what movie is this with colin farrel with the rifle and beard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFaFfrpRYaE&t=155s

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 09:08 on Jan 7, 2022

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Milo and POTUS posted:

well why is it in the video

and what movie is this with colin farrel with the rifle and beard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFaFfrpRYaE&t=155s

It was just a random scene they pulled from The Searchers, a film they discuss later in the vid.

The Colin Farrell movie is "The Killing of a Sacred Deer".

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
tysm ive heard great things about it. Now I want fish

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I can't live this lie any longer!

Yes Kelly Kapowski was a knockout, but Violet Bickerstaff was the girl for me!

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Waltzing Along posted:

Imagine anyone in the world being able to see your dick.

https://twitter.com/AADaddario/status/435672641966313472?t=Se9-JId6pI4TEvDGq3CIMQ&s=19

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

So have I

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Pfft, thanks Obama

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

That's the smile of a man who's seen Alexandra Daddario's boobs.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!

dsriggs posted:

:hmmyes:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

See now those are bobbers to get excited over, sand snakes woman...gtfo.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

My Face When posted:

I was watching something on chess and it reminded me of some movie or show where two of the characters are calling out the piece placement without a board but i cant remember what is was. It was meant to be funny, if i recall.

The only thing I can think of is the ending of the second Sherlock Holmes movie

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

dsriggs posted:

:yeah:

Also apropos of nothing TIL that there's a site called boobpedia and I'm not sure why I'm surprised.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Asspedia sounds so unholesome

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Space Kablooey posted:

:yeah:

Also apropos of nothing TIL that there's a site called boobpedia and I'm not sure why I'm surprised.

I bet all the posters in this thread are on it!!!

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Reminder, footpedia and its foot obsessed editors helped discredit a smear attack on a sitting US Representative

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

My Face When posted:

I was watching something on chess and it reminded me of some movie or show where two of the characters are calling out the piece placement without a board but i cant remember what is was. It was meant to be funny, if i recall.

The Timothy Chanel chess game from French Dispatch?

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

kalel posted:

rude!!!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

kalel posted:

lol

Cannibal Llama
Jan 3, 2020

Cannibal Llama sounds like it could be a zany intentional throwback to mid OOs Penguin of Doom tier usernames but it also sounds like it could be the name of the lamest possible Metal Gear Solid boss so please don't make fun of it.

Barudak posted:

Reminder, footpedia and its foot obsessed editors helped discredit a smear attack on a sitting US Representative

Wikifeet has a men's feet section. When I learned about this I did what every sane person would do and immediately looked up Quentin Tarantino. It was only a couple pictures of him at a beach and you could barely see his feet. I was pretty disappointed and apparently the fine people at wikifeet agreed since he was only given a 2 out of 5 rating.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

CelticPredator posted:

Watching Jay gently caress with this trailer in real time in a secret chatroom while he streamed this was a highlight

Wait what? Was that something that used to happen on the old RLM message board?

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Everything leading up to Walmart was tedious poo poo.

Everything after is pathetic poo poo.

The Walmart scene was embarrassing poo poo.

The whole thing was poo poo.

From a butt.

A big gross dirty butt.

That never stops making GBS threads.

oh come on. it wasnt that bad. it was just cringey at times with all the callbacks. especially the soundtrack. the fuckin soundtrack made me groan every 5 min. i thought the set design was cool and even the stupid mine was an ok idea. i can see kids loving it but im a grown man so i didnt like it overall (particularly the embarrassing 2nd half). but i already knew i wouldnt like it going in because it has children as ghostbusters and i hate children as leads

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Waltzing Along posted:

Imagine anyone in the world being able to see your dick.

ever since i stopped taking opiates my dong has gotten way bigger. my doctor said it's because APAP makes you blood vessels shrink. its actually annoying i keep having to adjust :mad:

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Troubling to know this is as big as it can get and it's all down hill from here as the chronic pain sets in.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

precision posted:

ever since i stopped taking opiates my dong has gotten way bigger. my doctor said it's because APAP makes you blood vessels shrink. its actually annoying i keep having to adjust :mad:

Association of Performing Arts Professionals?

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Patreon Update!

quote:

Hey everyone! We've been spending the first week of January doing a lot of much needed behind the scenes housekeeping and just general recharging. But pretty soon we'll be doing our yearly catch-up/re-cap episode of Half in the Bag. A lot of movies but also a lot of TV stuff this time. We're planning to do a back-to-basics normal three movie Best of the Worst later this month as well, and we've also been working here and there on a couple other long-term projects we'll hopefully have more info on later in the year. Happy new year!

If they haven't even shot the next HitB, it might be a week or more before we see any new content. Also, very curious about what kind of long-term projects they might have in the works...

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
We're finally gonna get Mike Melts A Bunch of Star Wars Toys pt 2.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

LanceHunter posted:

Patreon Update!

If they haven't even shot the next HitB, it might be a week or more before we see any new content. Also, very curious about what kind of long-term projects they might have in the works...

Space Cop 2

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
Mike and Rich sit down and review every ST episode.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

stephenthinkpad posted:

Mike and Rich sit down and review every ST episode.

and they make Jay watch

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I can't live this lie any longer!

Yes Kelly Kapowski was a knockout, but Violet Bickerstaff was the girl for me!

Jesus Christ, they made a 30 years later sequel to Saved by the Bell in 2020?!

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/jasperward94/status/1479460219784683529

(This guy is a reporter in the Bahamas)

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/jenelleriley/status/1478772733806710788?s=20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMQ5iQ-NbFA

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Whizzing Wizard posted:

Jesus Christ, they made a 30 years later sequel to Saved by the Bell in 2020?!

I've heard that it pulls off the Cobra Kai trick of actually being a lot better than anyone had any right to expect. But it's on Peacock, which has fewer monthly active users than Tubi.

Oh drat.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Funny story I subscribed to peacock so we could watch legends house and when it came time to pull the account I realized you can't, you can only switch over to having a "free account".

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

RIP to the director of Ghost Dad :smith:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

reignofevil posted:

Funny story I subscribed to peacock so we could watch legends house and when it came time to pull the account I realized you can't, you can only switch over to having a "free account".

If you are in California or the EU you can request data deletion using ccpa or gdpr respectively.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

And so young, too.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Mordja posted:

And so young, too.

I did not know he was still alive until he started trending for dying

Adbot