Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I hope you can see that this is president material given the dignity and importance of the office now. We're definitely in the Snow Crash timeline now, it's just that Neal always has the same flaw most skiffy writers have of only envisioning the good parts. That part where the president is in the heli with the mobsters and they can't get on the phone and he says, "I can get a line out" and they all just go, "eh," that's where we're at now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

MysteriousStranger posted:

wait till hear what they called the guy who shat cum

semenpooper?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

3 of my 6 person team are out sick, only one of them has been confirmed as covid.

The telecom guy is still going on about it being just the flu, I am gonna die lmao.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

UFOTacoMan posted:

ted cruz is both sniveling and vile.

In Tx if you're a male you're either a chad, a scrub or a weakling, depending on whether your dad took you to a whorehouse to lose your virginity, you were too poor to afford a dad, or your mama knew you were going to be a very special boy, respectively.

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1479430113687179264?t=yOnlx_nQNCE6i9iVylfoQw&s=19

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

MysteriousStranger posted:

wait till hear what they called the guy who shat cum

Free cumshitter!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Red Baron posted:

ted Cruz cannot be said to have human emotions, as he is made of clay

yes, he is a golem

He's the kid that was always chosen last for dodgeball so he learned to memorize sports statistics to fit in

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

ted cruz getting publicly dominated by tucker on live television like a life time bitch you really love to see it

Solid presidential, he's what they have in TX instead of democrats

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I think I'm going to get hosed up and make a huge pot of spaghetti tonight

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
my throat feeling better today. if yesterday was a 10, we are around a 6 today

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
throat coat goat

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1479436233357119489

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Hatebag posted:

:hmmyes:

time to eat way more infused oil than necessary myself

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1479439323502100480

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

This is the person I trust to safeguard democracy.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Only registered members can see post attachments!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

I hope they give him the bolsonaro and he poops out his nose

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

reignofevil posted:

This is the person I trust to safeguard democracy.

our greatest (but still small) hope of justice for 1/6 is the lady who got mad because Melania was bitchy to her

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Stephanie Grisham? The drunk who never did a single presser?

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
No.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
.oN

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

PyPy posted:

my throat feeling better today. if yesterday was a 10, we are around a 6 today

Nice! Rest up

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Feeling the Trump in the air today idk why

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

skaboomizzy posted:

our greatest (but still small) hope of justice for 1/6 is the lady who got mad because Melania was bitchy to her

Rich people getting mad at other rich people is the only way things get done in this god forsaken country

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/TheAtlantic/status/1479451486975401986

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Taco Duck posted:

Feeling the Trump in the air today idk why

I can feel it
Trumpin in the air today
Oh lord

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

petit choux posted:

In Tx if you're a male you're either a chad, a scrub or a weakling, depending on whether your dad took you to a whorehouse to lose your virginity, you were too poor to afford a dad, or your mama knew you were going to be a very special boy, respectively.

Good news for poor kids, there's startup that sells dads as a subscription service. Sucks if you fall behind and get your dad repoed tho

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Vim Fuego posted:

Good news for poor kids, there's startup that sells dads as a subscription service. Sucks if you fall behind and get your dad repoed tho

FTHR

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Vim Fuego posted:

"Where are you taking him???"

"Just down to the corner-store for a pack of smokes."

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

My prediction: Supreme court awards the executive branch "unlimited power", Biden does nothing with it, Trump wins the LAST ELECTION EVER, And in a fit of confusion Biden accidentally drowns himself in a toilet between losing hte election and the regime change

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
I'm something of a court-watcher

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/2022_Karma/status/1479436605865611266

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Hatebag posted:

dm me for advice at any time, I mean that

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

lmao this guy needs to log off for a while

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I made that roasted tomato and feta pasta last night, except I did it differently like everybody, literally everybody, seems to do. It was good.

there are like 1000 youtubes on the topic

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hatebag don't forget to make use of your pasta cooking water, this is important

I do not mean that you should drink it, though that is certainly an option

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

a man's tomatoes are his own, the pasta water belongs to the tribe

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Piss Tape Is Real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys