Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
lmao i still can't believe they did a doctor who crossover

like if i came to ANYONE the day before they announced it and said "they're gonna do a doctor who crossover, PLEASE BELIEVE ME" everyone would think i'm absolutely nuts and stupid and not really even that funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

lmao i still can't believe they did a doctor who crossover

like if i came to ANYONE the day before they announced it and said "they're gonna do a doctor who crossover, PLEASE BELIEVE ME" everyone would think i'm absolutely nuts and stupid and not really even that funny

falls perfectly into the uncanny valley between believably stupid and humorously stupid

Morkfang
Dec 9, 2009

I'm awesome.
:smug:

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

You're saying that like anyone thinks differently of you. :heysexy:

titpussyasscum
Dec 2, 2004

every time i come here i get lost as fuck
when i stopped playing in 2008/9 don't remember i swear they were adding some sort of planet/space station fps gameplay

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

titpussyasscum posted:

when i stopped playing in 2008/9 don't remember i swear they were adding some sort of planet/space station fps gameplay

That was DUST 514, which was a PS3 exclusive and is long dead.

coelomate
Oct 21, 2020

I feel bad for Elise Randolph, who always seemed like a great and enthusiastic dude, and just joined CCP (as CCP Swift) right as they began to punch themselves in the face with even greater strength and frequency than before. Maybe even moved from the US to Iceland?

Must be complicated to put on a brave and positive face for the new company.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Baculus posted:

I’d probably buy a triglavian waifu but the fact it’s non fuckable sort of ruins the whole thing. Idgi

Non-Fuckable Triglavian

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
Roll-marks said .22 Short, jack.
If anything I could say that
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Non-Fuckable Triglavian

don't doxx me bro

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Non-Fuckable Triglavian

:drat:

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Morkfang posted:

You're saying that like anyone thinks differently of you. :heysexy:

:mad:

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

coelomate posted:

I feel bad for Elise Randolph, who always seemed like a great and enthusiastic dude, and just joined CCP (as CCP Swift) right as they began to punch themselves in the face with even greater strength and frequency than before. Maybe even moved from the US to Iceland?

Must be complicated to put on a brave and positive face for the new company.

From what I've heard, non-Icelanders don't spend a long time there anyway, they literally get frozen out. Ask Darius, Stoffer, and whoever else from our sphere of influence has been conned by those sketchy fart water fishermen.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I had a real life and high sec friend who moved to Iceland to work for CCP at a generic code monkey job, and it was wonderful it was great I’m living the dream working at my favourite game instead of dealing with warehouses yay! Right up until he showed up in the U.K. again 4 months later, but it wasn’t CCP’s fault he was just homesick for his nan’s spare room, apparently.

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

They say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.
darius worked for ccp and then went insane and tried to fracture us. coincidence? i think not

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

Mr. Grinch posted:

darius worked for ccp and then went insane and tried to fracture us. coincidence? i think not

I think Darius going to work for CCP happened *after* he was bounced as CEO, and his going insane probably had more to do with the type of data heuristics he did for a living before going to work for CCP.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
i don't think the role of "spaceship ceo" is attractive to stable people

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

BIG HEADLINE posted:

I think Darius going to work for CCP happened *after* he was bounced as CEO, and his going insane probably had more to do with the type of data heuristics he did for a living before going to work for CCP.

This is a gently caress I’m old moment but Darius wasn’t working for CCP when he went on the whole eve TV live stream event in a silly hat and everyone not in goons went “ohhhh wooow people follow that guy?”

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Cease to Hope posted:

i don't think the role of "spaceship ceo" is attractive to stable people

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

Mr. Starmer????

I come into this thread once every 5 years and seeing these posts made me laugh. Trash Future is good.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

i'll be honest, this means nothing to me out of context. i'm not quite that eve-brained

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Cease to Hope posted:

i'll be honest, this means nothing to me out of context. i'm not quite that eve-brained

I believe that's our current CEO. Who, I assure you, would never go on a stream in a funny hat.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Feliday Melody posted:

I believe that's our current CEO. Who, I assure you, would never go on a stream in a funny hat.

oh lol, thanks

Andohz
Aug 15, 2004

World's Strongest Smelly Hobo
Yeah, Mittani learned his lesson about hats a long time ago.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

huehuheuehu funny hat, get banned

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Cool TIE fighter cosplay

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

embrace the hat

TrueAmarrian
Dec 17, 2021
Why are you all okay with making jokes about the time your leader tried to make someone commit suicide?

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
*hands over dumbest thing posted in this thread crown*

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

Because repercussions were had and apologies made AND accepted.

That and people keep bringing it up as some kind of social ammo to show that we're evil goonies because 1 guy got really drunk on stage and said some things he regretted.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

you don't have to engage with the person who almost certainly uses the term "psyops" unironically

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

TrueAmarrian posted:

Why are you all okay with making jokes about the time your leader tried to make someone commit suicide?

!baconpoints

coelomate
Oct 21, 2020

how dare humans and organizations learn from their mistakes as they grow !1!!!1

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

TrueAmarrian posted:

Suck the poo poo out of my rear end in a top hat OP.

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

TrueAmarrian posted:

Oh look, he's back. I missed our downfall, what did you do?

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

BIG HEADLINE posted:

No, he quit as ceo to take the ccp job. It was a very lucky break for us because he was pretty insane by then already. But being at ccp definitely wasn’t helpful to his sanity.

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

TrueAmarrian is responsible for the Dr Who crossover.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

TrueAmarrian posted:

!baconpoints

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
This true guy is the dude who claimed mittens killed lowtax by not giving him money right?

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

TrueAmarrian posted:

y r u so bad @ posting

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

TrueAmarrian posted:

oh you must be new here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ajaxify
May 6, 2009
Can we talk about RR and AOM now? lol that ping