Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

dude puts ice in his bongs, I'm tell you that's a sign of rogan-grade stupid. Like a trump flag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

coconono posted:

dude puts ice in his bongs, I'm tell you that's a sign of rogan-grade stupid. Like a trump flag.

i can't keep up with all the chud warning signs

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Hasn't it been popularised by Dan Lambert recently?

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

JUNGLE BOY posted:

i can't keep up with all the chud warning signs

It’s like astrology for people who are too online

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Kosmo Gallion posted:

Hasn't it been popularised by Dan Lambert recently?

I think I need to watch more vlogs because I missed Dan Lambert smoking ice from a bong.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Ice in bongs is fine.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Dan Lambert says "Tony Khan Man" so they're not even getting that part right

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

TTBF posted:

Ice in bongs is fine.

makes you cough more. hot water supremacy

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

If it was July I could see smoking from a nice iced bong with some mint in it but in January? That's piping hot bong weather.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Put a lil sage in your bongwater and a spicy scent will be your reward.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

If your bong water isn’t brown and syrup thick then you’re a fash

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
ngl jade visibly going 'hey i don't feel comfortable going to the top rope this moment, okay with going off the second?' to ruby for that finish instead of just going to the top rope anyway and doing something that could go poorly made me a lot more comfortable with where she is as a performer. i've definitely seen green wrestlers overcommit or do something unexpected to their partner to horrifying results, and having that presence of mind and grounding even at the finish to a match is a real good thing that even some veterans gently caress up

ofc if she was much better as a performer she would've been more comfortable from the top rope and/or would've been able to make that pivot more subtly, but hey

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Something I've noticed about dipshit wrestling fans is that they have no loving clue what an 'average" body looks like. These people are so brain-wormed by steroid freaks like Ultimate Warrior that they think that's what a Normal Wrestler looks like, and anyone whose even 10% smaller is "just some random fucker off the street, I could probably take him"

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Drakkel posted:

Something I've noticed about dipshit wrestling fans is that they have no loving clue what an 'average" body looks like. These people are so brain-wormed by steroid freaks like Ultimate Warrior that they think that's what a Normal Wrestler looks like, and anyone whose even 10% smaller is "just some random fucker off the street, I could probably take him"

doesn't explain the tweet about Jade though. She's got superhero bod.

look at those quads!

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Drakkel posted:

They probably overlap strongly with that 15% or whatever of men who aren't professional tennis players but still think they can win a point off Serena Williams. It's hard for a lot of people to realize that the gap between "the best pro" and "a medium pro" is exponentially larger than the gap between even "the worst pro" and "ice-bong schmuck watching on TV."

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Julia Hart would wreck you in the gym and be like yo that all you go bro i'm gonna lift again

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Jade's perfectly fine. She's still green but she's putting on perfectly fine matches and it's kinda weird that people insist she's some kind of Performance Center graduate who is struggling to do one star matches.
I'm fine that she's there and that she wants to improve. What kinda sucks is that people with just as much experience have improved way faster, but get less attention and weaker pushes just because strong lady look good. That's typically a WWE move, not an AEW one.

But saying she has no definition is just :psypop:

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

sticklefifer posted:

I'm fine that she's there and that she wants to improve. What kinda sucks is that people with just as much experience have improved way faster, but get less attention and weaker pushes just because strong lady look good. That's typically a WWE move, not an AEW one.

But saying she has no definition is just :psypop:

I do think it's fair to criticize Jade but I wouldn't really put her down to just "look", she has presence too.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

At least this guy is self-aware

https://twitter.com/repalec/status/1479546933806989313?s=20

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.
I would totally be down for that, any kind of actual image except "like WWE, but with no budget"

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
Icebong is the name of my stoner metal/ambient black metal side project. Please do not steal.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Zombie Lemur posted:

Icebong is the name of my stoner metal/ambient black metal side project. Please do not steal.

Would listen

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

https://twitter.com/FrankFrizzle19/status/1479635485450457088?s=20

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Like I'm not into body shaming anyone, but it is seriously hard to read this "SHE'S REALLY LET HERSELF GO" bullshit from a dude who probably looks like a sack of potatoes. This is someone who has no idea how much work it takes build muscle and how insane your routine has to be to get a body like Jade's.

And he says he's a fat deathmatch wrestler so he doesn't have to look good before saying that being a deathmatch wrestler requires a lot of cardio when Jade could run circles around him for ages.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
wwe's having a title match on impact?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

How is Mickie James being in the Royal Rumble doing anything for Impact let alone doing more for Impact than AEW?

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
AEW: has Impact world title matches on their shows, has both their top guy at the time in Kenny Omega and also a veteran in Christian hold the Impact title, allowed the Good Brothers to appear as part of the Elite for many matches and angles

WWE: has Mickie James in the women's Rumble, who while Impact champ, isn't even signed to Impact (she's with the NWA)

The best part about Gareth's tweet there was reading the replies from delusional morons who literally think that this is the start of a working relationship between Impact and WWE, instead of WWE just desperately scrambling to shore up their flagging women's roster (which is flagging because they fired a shitload of women wrestlers, along with some who quit or let their contracts expire)

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Like I'm not into body shaming anyone, but it is seriously hard to read this "SHE'S REALLY LET HERSELF GO" bullshit from a dude who probably looks like a sack of potatoes. This is someone who has no idea how much work it takes build muscle and how insane your routine has to be to get a body like Jade's.

Pretty sure this was the same dude who was arguing with Brody King over whether or not Shibata is good (on the not side)

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

low effort trolling tbh

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Who's worse on wrestling twitter on average, people with Roman Reigns avatars or Brock avatars?

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
Patiently waiting for Gareth and his clones to get shoved back into a Vault 108 locker.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I'm willing to bet that exactly zero of these people are going to order Hard To Kill

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Justin_Brett posted:

Who's worse on wrestling twitter on average, people with Roman Reigns avatars or Brock avatars?

People with Liv Morgan avatars

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I love Mickie James but cmon. Imagine thinking "Mickie James in the rumble is a game-changer."

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

forkboy84 posted:

People with Alexa Bliss avatars

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

lol Dixie Khan

https://twitter.com/TongueyMeltzer/status/1479705504679145472?s=20

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Dixie frantically googling if tony is single or not

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Just do Adam Cole vs. Adam Page with absolutely no buildup!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Pylons posted:

Just do Adam Cole vs. Adam Page with absolutely no buildup!

Joe vs Punk II happened because Joe vs Corino was canceled and ROH wanted to do a make good. You could certainly do a Hangman title defense as a make good, but if Cole is the likely next big challenger I probably wouldn't do that one! But it's not completely absurd. I did think Sammy vs Hangman would be a pretty cool idea for this show. But hey, I'm happy with what we're getting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/melissax1125/status/1479919192270950400