Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Majere
Oct 22, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Cimber posted:

I'm trying out the Bob's series of mods, and holy poo poo, did he make things to be complex and convoluted for the sake of being complex and convoluted?

Yes. When you're done with bobs, pyanadons mods will make you believe slamming your johnson in a car door is preferable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
For whatever reason I found the bob-angels chains sort of zen

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

Majere posted:

Yes. When you're done with bobs, pyanadons mods will make you believe slamming your johnson in a car door is preferable.

I spent about 5 seconds trying to make a loving circuit board before i turned that poo poo right off.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Majere posted:

If anyone thinks this is a good idea, just refer them to my posts in this thread.

power crystals
Jun 6, 2007

Who wants a belly rub??

M_Gargantua posted:

I agree, honestly. Py is too complicated for me to care but angel/bob's is just right imo. Though Angel's compound ore sorting kinda sucks.

At least, once you cram in a bunch of other mods too. If you have less than a hundred mods loaded don't talk to me. Angel, Bob, Yuoki, 248k, cargo ships, omnimatter, AAI vehicles (but not AAI industry that sucks rear end), and a bunch of smaller stuff. Having like five ways to do anything and having to figure out which combination of mods does it best is a great metagame.

I decided I wanted to do a beltless run because I am a madman (but I cheated in a bunch of logistics robots etc. because I'm not a masochist) and I'm finally at a point where I can start caring about 248k and try to get to white holes:

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

M_Gargantua posted:

Same, but Pyanodons is concentrated human suffering.

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

M_Gargantua posted:

Yeah angel-bob works together incredibly well.

...until you get to Angels Petrochem. My friend and I took multiple runs up on that before just going "nope, nope, nope"

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014
Well, was able to (after way too long) unlocked logistic drones. This will make my Bob's experience easier. Now i need to focus on blue science so i can research making those little bastards a bit faster.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

It's painful how slow the first drones are. Speeding them up is always my biggest motivation for pushing yellow science asap because it feels like I can't properly use blueprints when it takes them an hour to build one.

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

xzzy posted:

It's painful how slow the first drones are. Speeding them up is always my biggest motivation for pushing yellow science asap because it feels like I can't properly use blueprints when it takes them an hour to build one.

Yeah, and making the stuff i needed for the drones was a pain in the rear end. I kept plopping down random factories to crank out 25 drone asses or whatever the parts are called, then run over to another area to get the batteries, run to a 3rd area to get other stuff.

Now I have 10 drones and I'm going to do an actual drone factory layout.

I'm doing the 'no crafting' challenge, where i can only make up to 111 items by hand. I've only hand crafted 105 items so far, everything else is being produced by factory. That's going to pay huge dividends when I finally get a personal roboport and everything gets cranked out for me and delivered automatically.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

I stopped kidding myself entirely and just use a quick-start mod that gives me basic power armor with a fusion generator, two portable roboports, and 50 construction bots. I’ve played the first five hours of factorio enough to know what it’s like, I don’t need to do it ever again, thanks.

AG3
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about spending hundreds of dollars on Mass Effect 2 emoticons and Avatars.

Oven Wrangler

MrYenko posted:

I stopped kidding myself entirely and just use a quick-start mod that gives me basic power armor with a fusion generator, two portable roboports, and 50 construction bots. I’ve played the first five hours of factorio enough to know what it’s like, I don’t need to do it ever again, thanks.

:same:

Although I take it a step further and also start with a stack of burner miners, because mining by hand is just incredibly monotonous, while also being something that you do for the first 10 minutes and then never do again.

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

The 16-bit retro-future of crustacean-based transportation
Part of the reason I like Industrial Revolution so much is that you get (lovely, slow) robots almost from the beginning, they're not great but even that basic level of automation is a godsend.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

Part of the reason I like Industrial Revolution so much is that you get (lovely, slow) robots almost from the beginning, they're not great but even that basic level of automation is a godsend.

Ooooo, I’ll have to give that a shot.

I also used nano bots quite a bit for awhile before I found a QuickStart that I like. They’re a little overpowered though.

(They’re also THE BEST THING for clearing forests in the entire loving game, though.)

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

MrYenko posted:

Which exact mod do you use if you don't mind sharing?

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014
Still playing in my Bobs 'no hand crafting' challenge. Have unlocked and researched logistic bots. Holy poo poo does this make the mod about 1000 times easier. Belts? Who needs belts any more.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Cimber posted:

Still playing in my Bobs 'no hand crafting' challenge. Have unlocked and researched logistic bots. Holy poo poo does this make the mod about 1000 times easier. Belts? Who needs belts any more.

I've never actually done no-belt designs outside of a bot-based build-everything mall. I should really try that someday.

Are you still using belts for basic stuff like getting the base materials to the modules doing the assembling of 'thing', or are you going to convert to fully bot based with no belts at all?

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014
I am putting basic mats (iron, tin, copper and so on) into passive chests, and from there into the logistics network. Then i have assemblers crafting things like gears and whatnot from requestor chests that request the iron, and they put the outputs into other passive chests.

So on and so forth. Soon i'm going to be completely beltless and disassmble my main bus.

Thats going to pay huge dividends when I want to upgrade things like pumpjacks, which require more advanced mats such as bronze. I don't have to belt that poo poo around, I can just plop down blueprints of factories and/or smelters where ever I want and source the mats from the logistics network.

Cimber fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Jan 9, 2022

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

The Locator posted:

Which exact mod do you use if you don't mind sharing?

BotStart, IIRC

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

MrYenko posted:

BotStart, IIRC

Thank you!

FalloutGod
Dec 14, 2006
Does anyone have a dead simple train blueprint book? A lot of the blueprints online can do my taxes and I just wanna make my life a little simpler laying all this drat track and station down. I'm never going to do any of the advanced stuff these blueprints can let you do.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

I've never bothered with train blueprints, though I probably should.

But my loop when looking for blueprints is always "get disappointed by the first couple google hits then load up an old save and make my own blueprint."

necrotic
Aug 2, 2005
I owe my brother big time for this!
I have a chunk aligned one I made I can share if you want. Each block is 2x2 chunks and it’s designed for 3-8-3 trains. Features a straight, 90 turn, T junction, a workable but probably low throughout 4-way, and a template spur station.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

necrotic posted:

it’s designed for 3-8-3 trains.

?!?!?

why

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014
I have to say, being able to lift and drop my mining outposts with robots is great.

Cut the selection which includes miners, smelters, belts, walls, rails and defenses, plus all the power lines and inserters, then drop it down onto the next section of virgin resources just asking to be exploited. Drain it dry, feed it to my war machine, then repeat on the next section of ground.

necrotic
Aug 2, 2005

3 engines for each direction. I don’t do loops, so the train has to go backwards to get out of stations.

I don’t only run 3-8-3, they’re generally for ore and other very high throughput items I transport by train. I also run a lot of 2-4-2 and 1-2-1 trains on it.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Cimber posted:

Cut the selection which includes miners, smelters, belts, walls, rails and defenses, plus all the power lines and inserters, then drop it down onto the next section of virgin resources just asking to be exploited. Drain it dry, feed it to my war machine, then repeat on the next section of ground.

I just started a game the other day with 400% frequency 25% yield to force this play style. I blindly guessed at the values, hopefully it's a good medium and doesn't starve or overfeed me.

The idea of frequently needing new resources is interesting to me, it's too easy to get deep into infinite technology with (for example) railworld settings because you only have to travel a short distance to hit the next 15 million patch.

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

xzzy posted:

I just started a game the other day with 400% frequency 25% yield to force this play style. I blindly guessed at the values, hopefully it's a good medium and doesn't starve or overfeed me.

The idea of frequently needing new resources is interesting to me, it's too easy to get deep into infinite technology with (for example) railworld settings because you only have to travel a short distance to hit the next 15 million patch.

The trend in this thread has been toward megabases, consuming ore in trainloads per minute, and once you get to that level you’re spending all of your time cutting and pasting outposts just to keep throughput up or you’re doing some five-minute one-way railworld poo poo in order to exploit patches rich enough that they will last for awhile.

I don’t know if we’ve had anyone yet who was interested in doing more outposts, interested to see how your runs go.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

I never got into the megabase stuff. To me the fun comes from pushing back the biters to get enough resources to get through the tech tree and enough firepower to keep behemoths at bay.

I've found the fun kinda tapers once the pressure of getting resources is gone (it always turns into a repetitive grind of obliterating everything with artillery), so I figured I'd try to come up with a way to make it last longer. I'm using rampant AI and rampant arsenal so we'll see how it goes. I assume the end game is still going to involve a lot of artillery but I ain't there yet.

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
FUCK U and never come back
Blueprints can be good for base-killing, too. In my last game with biters, once I had construction bots, I made a fortified pillbox and copied it into a blueprint. I'd just plop it at the edge of a nest's aggro range, put ammo and barrels into chests, wait a moment for the turrets to load, and then go lure the biters over. The turrets would make short work of the biters, leaving only the nest itself and a few of the worms to deal with, and then I'd have the bots deconstruct the pillbox so I could take it to the next nest.

Yes, barrels. I included some flamethrower turrets in the pillbox design. A handful of oil barrels made a decent portable fuel supply for flamethrower turrets, and unloading the barrels in the field worked pretty well - all it needed was a single assembler and a few solar panels to run it.

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

I’ve had solar-powered drop bunkers before but never incorporated flamethrowers for turret creep.

The high-tech version of this, 8 laser turrets around a large pole, all surrounded by walls, is definitely a standby of my deep Factorio runs.

FalloutGod
Dec 14, 2006

necrotic posted:

I have a chunk aligned one I made I can share if you want. Each block is 2x2 chunks and it’s designed for 3-8-3 trains. Features a straight, 90 turn, T junction, a workable but probably low throughout 4-way, and a template spur station.

Yes please.

necrotic
Aug 2, 2005

FalloutGod posted:

Yes please.

There are two sets of rails: 2-wide and 4-wide. The 2-wide does not have a 4-way intersection. All of the 2-wide blocks can be upgraded to 4-wide by just plopping a 4-way down. You can also place a 3-way on top of a 90* or a straight, or two 90* on top of a straight gives you a 3-way.

I rarely use the 4-way, but have it for lower throughput areas where its tough to avoid one. Also includes green and red wire along all sections. The 4-way and 3-way (on the 4-wide) are "limited", in that not every lane go to any lane. The 4-wide straights contain switch-overs to account for this.

code:
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

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Why is the four lane turn like that?

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

M_Gargantua posted:

Why is the four lane turn like that?

So you can plop the T intersection on it.

necrotic
Aug 2, 2005

xzzy posted:

So you can plop the T intersection on it.

Yup. I originally had the four way setup as a layer, as well, but the throughput was noticeably terrible.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

Four-ways are so fraught with complications that I just avoid them entirely. I should sit down with an endgame world and rework my railbook, it's based off one I found in a multiplayer game and I've modified it so much that the whole thing is a mess, and it's pre-1.0 so it doesn't have fun features like chunk-alignment (and one of the T-junctions has an issue where one of the chain signals overlaps with the hitbox of a curved rail, which I think dates this book to pre-0.15).

In "what is wrong with you why would you even try this" news, I've reached endgame on my dangOreous/AAI/randomizer game, and running into exactly the same problems every dangOreous + randomizer game runs into, namely resource ratios. The ore generation is balanced for a vanilla game (with perhaps still a bit too much coal, but liquefaction can solve that), but with randomized recipes this gets thrown off. I throw away seeds that have green chips too far off from 1.5:1 ratio, otherwise I either end up with a gigantic copper overage or shortage by the endgame. This seed wasn't too bad but still by the time I got a few rockets launched I had about 1.5 million extra copper plates stashed in chests/warehouses and was still short on iron. I had just about cleared out the smaller ore clusters around the spawn area, and was using some Mk4 AAI miners to tear up some distant richer iron patches, while landfilling a local ocean for building space and also trying to dig out a pathway to run a rail line out to where the miners were working.

I tried setting up complete vehicle automation but the combinator logic required was so far over my head, so I ended up setting static paths with the mining vehicles as nodes and a depot as the dropoff point for the haulers to follow. Which resulted in the miners slowly losing health over time as every time the haulers would go out to pick up ores, they would bump into the miners, and every time the haulers came back to base I had a brownout as all the robots ran out with repair packs.

Might try the AAI + dangOreous combo without randomized recipes but add something else in to make it interesting (space extension maybe, been a while since I've played that).

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Whenever I need a four way I make two three ways spaced far enough apart that they don't interfere. It's worth using the extra rail to avoid the inevitable traffic jam.

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon
Is there a mod or way built in to quickly setup logistics requests for personal items? Like when I want to craft an exoskelton or fusion reactor, I either hand grab everything or go back and forth between the description and logistic requests. Any decent shortcut?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Build it in an assembler you animal.

Not entirely joking. If you want semi controlled crafting of one off items build an assembler, build requester chests for the inputs, and wait 2 minutes. Mine the assembler once it's created what you want and replace the requesters in place with supplier chests.