Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Balon posted:

I’ve got a sweet Adeline deck up on my channel that also happens to be 100% human tribal with very little compromises. Check it out on Commander Mechanic.

This one? The one with TWO angels and ONE giant? 100% tribal my rear end!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy

TotalHell posted:

That Adeline deck is cool, wish it didn’t cost $2,200.

There's a lot of diminishing returns with some of those expensive cards. You can more or less cut everything that costs more than $15 (though the creatures above $15 here are real good) and replace it with something else and it'll still play well.

Keep in mind cEDH is all about optimization and (ideally) you'd be proxying cards to make up for ones you don't have. Decklists that people make to showcase cEDH deck concepts tend to run the most ideal pieces, regardless of price. It's not a hard and fast rule though and you can still make a strong and competitive deck with some compromises.

cEDH is much more a deckbuilding philosophy than it is rigid netdecking.

Your overall goals in cEDH are:
-Low curve to maximize action economy. This does also include fast mana when possible. Lands that come into play untapped are a must.
-The best possible synergies with your overall strategy to minimize dead cards
-If you're running a proactive deck (fast combo), try to hit your combo asap either with protection or before opponents have a chance to respond
-If you're running a reactive deck (stax/control), try to include as many effects as you can that slow or stop threatening strategies (be redundant if possible, and all the better if the effects hit you asymmetrically)
-Minimize "pet cards" that don't serve too much of a role in your deck or overall strategy
-Eliminate "win more" cards that are either useless when you're behind or only good when you're already winning
-Understand the general cEDH meta and stay up to date with common decks and strategies so are able to properly assess threats and know how to handle them

Those extremely expensive cards don't matter quite as much as people like to think they do, imo. Yes, optimized cards do generally improve card quality and increase your odds, sure, but it's by no means a guarantee. Again, diminishing returns.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Framboise posted:

There's a lot of diminishing returns with some of those expensive cards. You can more or less cut everything that costs more than $15 (though the creatures above $15 here are real good) and replace it with something else and it'll still play well.

Keep in mind cEDH is all about optimization and (ideally) you'd be proxying cards to make up for ones you don't have. Decklists that people make to showcase cEDH deck concepts tend to run the most ideal pieces, regardless of price. It's not a hard and fast rule though and you can still make a strong and competitive deck with some compromises.

cEDH is much more a deckbuilding philosophy than it is rigid netdecking.

Your overall goals in cEDH are:
-Low curve to maximize action economy. This does also include fast mana when possible. Lands that come into play untapped are a must.
-The best possible synergies with your overall strategy to minimize dead cards
-If you're running a proactive deck (fast combo), try to hit your combo asap either with protection or before opponents have a chance to respond
-If you're running a reactive deck (stax/control), try to include as many effects as you can that slow or stop threatening strategies (be redundant if possible, and all the better if the effects hit you asymmetrically)
-Minimize "pet cards" that don't serve too much of a role in your deck or overall strategy
-Eliminate "win more" cards that are either useless when you're behind or only good when you're already winning
-Understand the general cEDH meta and stay up to date with common decks and strategies so are able to properly assess threats and know how to handle them

Those extremely expensive cards don't matter quite as much as people like to think they do, imo. Yes, optimized cards do generally improve card quality and increase your odds, sure, but it's by no means a guarantee. Again, diminishing returns.

Are you telling me replacing the $650 Mox Diamond isn't going to make this deck unplayable? I don't know if I believe you!

E: Around $1059 of the deck's cost is just from Mox Diamond, City of Traitors, and Mana Crypt, lol

Batterypowered7 fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Jan 5, 2022

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy

Batterypowered7 posted:

Are you telling me replacing the $650 Mox Diamond isn't going to make this deck unplayable? I don't know if I believe you!

E: Around $1059 of the deck's cost is just from Mox Diamond, City of Traitors, and Mana Crypt, lol

Well yeah.

If there's any cards in this deck over $15 that I'd prioritize for cEDH use (and as general staples):
Linvala, Keeper of Silence: cheaper now than pretty much ever thanks to Jumpstart, she's an asymmetrical cursed totem)
Elesh Norn: great finisher, also cheaper now than ever thanks to the secret lair
Esper Sentinel: RHYSTIC. BUDDY. Windmill slam this dude into every white deck, that is all.
Nykthos: Very good in a monocolor deck. Not quite as much of a general staple though. Overdue for an actual reprint, The List doesn't count.
Enlightened Tutor: grabs a lot of silver bullet stax pieces. I suppose you could substitute Idyllic Tutor or Moon-Blessed Cleric until you get one though. Overdue for a reprint though.
Ranger-Captain of Eos: A tutor and a silence effect is great. The fact that he just sits there as a threat makes it a stax piece in and of itself.

Cards over $15 I'd put on a lower priority:
Rick: Great card, but he's supposed to have an in-universe reprint from The List soon, so will very likely be cheaper. White aggro decks aren't really super common in cEDH, but he's a staple for that archetype.
Serra Ascendant: Great card, not worth the cost imo. Wouldn't be surprised if it got another reprint soon.
Torpor Orb: Perfect in this deck, not really a general staple though. Also overdue for a reprint.
Land Tax: Quite good, but only if you're behind. It definitely happens since you're in white, but still.
Jeweled Lotus: Incredibly good and can get Adeline out for free on first cast. Used in a ton of decks, great staple.
Urza's Saga: It does so much. Just not too much in this deck.

Cards over $15 you don't really NEED but they're great to have:
Mana Crypt: It's sol ring 2.
Mox Diamond: Incredible card, but is it really NEEDED in a monocolor deck? No, not really.
Null Rod: The best Null Rod effect.
City of Traitors: I've never liked this card. Ancient Tomb's better.
Ancient Tomb: It's sol ring 3.
Gemstone Caverns: Most of the time it's a colorless land.

If I missed any I'm completely apathetic to them and they're probably not staples in general.

Framboise fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Jan 5, 2022

Party Miser
Apr 1, 2011
I've got a Marchesa deck that probably could use some recommendations for what should obviously be stealing and sacking people's stuff. i didn't realize how scattered my mana artifacts were until i dropped it in moxfield, and the big money cards are old holdovers I've owned for a long time. https://www.moxfield.com/decks/7IfCLzvONUqQEtTHulA96w

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Party Miser posted:

I've got a Marchesa deck that probably could use some recommendations for what should obviously be stealing and sacking people's stuff. i didn't realize how scattered my mana artifacts were until i dropped it in moxfield, and the big money cards are old holdovers I've owned for a long time. https://www.moxfield.com/decks/7IfCLzvONUqQEtTHulA96w

More and better free repeatable sacrifice outlets are a good start for a deck like this. Carrion Feeder and Goblin Bombardment are a good start, Bloodflow Connoisseur not so much. My recommended adds are Ashnod's Altar, Yahenni Undying Partisan, and Viscera Seer. Phyrexian Altar is another great pickup but is pretty expensive.

You can also replace some of your mediocre draw spells and less effective creatures with cards like Deadly Dispute, Altar's Reap, Costly Plunder, etc. These do double duty of drawing you cards while also being instant speed sacrifice to protect a creature from getting exiled, bounced, etc. if you don't have one of your repeatable sac outlets online. As a bonus these are all cheap commons.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

The Shortest Path posted:

More and better free repeatable sacrifice outlets are a good start for a deck like this. Carrion Feeder and Goblin Bombardment are a good start, Bloodflow Connoisseur not so much. My recommended adds are Ashnod's Altar, Yahenni Undying Partisan, and Viscera Seer. Phyrexian Altar is another great pickup but is pretty expensive.

You can also replace some of your mediocre draw spells and less effective creatures with cards like Deadly Dispute, Altar's Reap, Costly Plunder, etc. These do double duty of drawing you cards while also being instant speed sacrifice to protect a creature from getting exiled, bounced, etc. if you don't have one of your repeatable sac outlets online. As a bonus these are all cheap commons.

If you're going this route, please get a mayhem devil. Also you could consider using some cards like zulaport cutthroat and bastion of remembrance, meathook massacre, and other on-death triggers.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

The cost is mostly in the usual suspects, just cut Mox Diamond and City of Traitors and you've already taken over 1k off the cost

Thankfully the Mox Diamond is a piece of it that I already have. I only really got into Commander recently, so I'm missing a lot of the other "staples" (like Mana Crypt).

Party Miser
Apr 1, 2011

pseudanonymous posted:

If you're going this route, please get a mayhem devil. Also you could consider using some cards like zulaport cutthroat and bastion of remembrance, meathook massacre, and other on-death triggers.

don't want to be gaining life because deck relies on dethrone for the shenanigans of bringing mine and stolen things back over and over.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

https://infinite.tcgplayer.com/article/10-Green-Commander-Cards-You-Should-Be-Playing/3f800c3d-457b-4dbf-8a67-1281e9088826/

Alright, how many of these do you guys agree with, and which were missing from the list that you think should be there?

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

Batterypowered7 posted:

https://infinite.tcgplayer.com/article/10-Green-Commander-Cards-You-Should-Be-Playing/3f800c3d-457b-4dbf-8a67-1281e9088826/

Alright, how many of these do you guys agree with, and which were missing from the list that you think should be there?

I give the article a 4 out of 10, which is how many cards on that list I think you should consider playing.

But, the article itself is kinda click-bait nonsense. It doesn't have a premise other than "green cards I like". It's not a "underplayed" list, which is pretty subjective given the lack of broad data, it's not a "staples under $5 list", it's not a "cards for a mono-color deck" list.

Like, a "all green cards with green identity sorted by EDHRank" list, like this one has more hits than misses, but still doesn't tell you a lot.

And things don't exist in a vaccuum.

Like, which of these cards is better:
  • Guardian Project
  • Garruk's Uprising
  • Elemental Bond

The answer is: It's complicated.

If you want staple cards, the cEDH list is well-curated and broadly applicable to slower tables as well: https://www.moxfield.com/decks/0DDiZV77lkSqfVAm8eCllg

If you want my previous edition of "cards that were under a dollar when I made this list a couple of months ago and are actually quite good", then here's that one: https://www.moxfield.com/decks/rAj7puhPlEmtNnrIfeY5aw

I'm sure that if you are looking for any sort of list of "Best cards matching XXX criteria", then there's half a dozen people in this very thread willing to knowledge dump on it, just like happened with the 2-drop mana rocks a couple pages ago.

Balon
May 23, 2010

...my greatest work yet.

Batterypowered7 posted:

This one? The one with TWO angels and ONE giant? 100% tribal my rear end!

Yup you got me!

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Batterypowered7 posted:

I don't trust any article that says a 4 mana ramp card should be played. My "must have" green list would pretty much be 1 mana dorks, and 2 mana ramp spells.

Grab yourself a Nature's Lore and a Three Visits for starts. Sylvan Library is a no-brainer.
It probably isn't cEDH level, but Oracle of Mul Daya is very strong. Reclamation Sage is also great if you can tutor for it.

This is my list if anyone wants to weigh in on it https://www.mtggoldfish.com/deck/4530001

It's not cEDH, but its fairly high powered. It's a tempo deck trying to rush out Cyclonic Rift and Craterhoof.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Was briefly excited about making a cEDH deck with Oswald Fiddlebender centered around winning with Paradox Engine, Ancestral Statue, and Aetherflux Reservoir when I suddenly remembered that Paradox Engine is BANNED.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Oswald is still viable. https://www.moxfield.com/decks/QSOSSOWsOE6-bpoZG2H_Fg

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Mystic Repeal should be a staple in every deck that runs green if your meta has any amount of problem enchantments or Theros gods in the player pool. It's basically a better Nature's Claim like 99% of the time(edit: when it comes to strictly Enchantment removal :ssh: ), because tucking a card is almost always better than destroying one.

Silhouette fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Jan 6, 2022

Party Miser
Apr 1, 2011

Silhouette posted:

Mystic Repeal should be a staple in every deck that runs green if your meta has any amount of problem enchantments or Theros gods in the player pool. It's basically a better Nature's Claim like 99% of the time(edit: when it comes to strictly Enchantment removal :ssh: ), because tucking a card is almost always better than destroying one.

that's why i like things like that white board wipe that exiles stuff instead of destroys.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

New era of I Hate Your Deck begins....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKYgAKhH2Ks

Also I'm curious as to the non cEDH crowd in this thread what people thought about a Command Zone ep that just came out yesterday. It's a long episode for Command Zone so I understand if people don't have the time to listen all the way through it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rx3FNa5K4M

I generally agree that the format keeps going faster as far as new rocks that just stack with existing fast rocks making more ridiculous and janky "fun" commanders less viable since the game is ending way sooner.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Jiro posted:

New era of I Hate Your Deck begins....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKYgAKhH2Ks

Also I'm curious as to the non cEDH crowd in this thread what people thought about a Command Zone ep that just came out yesterday. It's a long episode for Command Zone so I understand if people don't have the time to listen all the way through it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rx3FNa5K4M

I generally agree that the format keeps going faster as far as new rocks that just stack with existing fast rocks making more ridiculous and janky "fun" commanders less viable since the game is ending way sooner.

Wizards should print white cards that are "Destroy target artifact, draw a card"
or even "WX - destroy up to x target artifacts, for each artifact destroyed, draw a card"

Especially as antiquities II or whatever is coming out.

or maybe a creature that is like t:W1 destroy draw who knows but something to benefit from blowing that stuff up.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

https://articles.starcitygames.com/select/ninja-ing-with-satoru-umezawa/

quote:

The easy option is to just choose a bunch of creatures with good enters-the-battlefield triggered abilities that you can use with Satoru.  Doing some of that is fine, but I want more.  I want to get something a little deeper.  Another easy option is to use immense creatures, like Blightsteel Colossus, to ninjutsu onto the battlefield for some one-shot kills.  That’s so obvious that I’ll want to avoid it.  Like many of the decks I build, I want cards that will help me use the battlefield and game state to pull off wins.  As I’ve said before, I’d rather my brain win games than my cards.

Lmao

Party Miser
Apr 1, 2011
The only brain card I'd play is Gleemax, but it's not legal

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Batterypowered7 posted:

https://articles.starcitygames.com/select/ninja-ing-with-satoru-umezawa/

quote:

As I’ve said before, I’d rather my brain win games than my cards.

Lmao

I, too, feel this way. This is why my legacy burn deck is just 60 mountains. Everything else is a crutch, and when I finally win a game, I'll know I earned it with my brain, not my cards!

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

58 mountains, 1 Stuffy Doll and 1 Spitting Earth

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

* casts Inkshield and cracks back the next turn to take the out two players * "I prefer more cerebral plays, you see."

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Jiro posted:

Speaking as a Commander player first and a cEDH player second, I am completely in agreement with the episode front to back, I think. I don’t want anymore 2 mana ramp, I am happy with the ramping tools we have. I want more interesting ways to draw cards or generate card advantage, and I want more interesting ways to win the game. I want to live in a world where 6 mana commanders are playable and fun and cool, but that’s a tall order and don’t think that kind of sea change is possible without multiple years of lower power pre-cons stacked with mid-power side-commanders.

And yeah Treasure is the dominant mechanic in commander atm, case in point more people come into this thread to ask about Marchesa than any other commander put together!!!

But lol I don’t know what cEDH players Josh speaks with but no one thinks Godo is too good now that’s hilarious.

Party Miser
Apr 1, 2011

Bust Rodd posted:

And yeah Treasure is the dominant mechanic in commander atm, case in point more people come into this thread to ask about Marchesa than any other commander put together!!!

I'm not sure what you're talking about unless you mean Queen Marchesa. I've been lurking this one and the last thread for awhile and figured I'd ask. Also don't know how Marchesa it's case in point for treasure? Should i have not responded to a Bust Rodd post?

imagine dungeons
Jan 24, 2008

Like an arrow, I was only passing through.

Party Miser posted:

I'm not sure what you're talking about unless you mean Queen Marchesa. I've been lurking this one and the last thread for awhile and figured I'd ask. Also don't know how Marchesa it's case in point for treasure? Should i have not responded to a Bust Rodd post?

Kinda rude to Rodd, imo.

Party Miser
Apr 1, 2011

imagine dungeons posted:

Kinda rude to Rodd, imo.

have you seen them post in video games threads? their mtg posts are generally pretty good though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I thought Marchesa was a treasure commander but it turns out my friend just has a Marchesa skin for his Negan and that's not a real card! Whoops! Whenever anyone asks about Marchesa thats what i thought they were talking about! ha ha!

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I mean, you could absolutely do a Grixis Marchesa treasure deck...

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Prosper can just constantly throw up treasure with the right parts not called dockside

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I'm actually going to be retooling my Queen Marchesa pillowfort deck into a more high-power Treasure Matters deck. It's not Negan (and I'll probably retool it to "Negan" once it gets the in-universe printing), but I think Marchesa herself serves a pretty nice role in giving rattlesnakes or card draw.

Meanwhile I'm leaning more toward making my hyper-casual deck of choice a tweaked version of the Silverquill precon or something something Selesnya Lifegain +1/+1s with Lathiel or something.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Alright, here's another attempt at a deck with a solid game plan: https://www.moxfield.com/decks/suWR5A_JfE-spJuioCRNLg

Am I headed in the right direction? Any cards that shouldn't be there? Any cards that definitely should?

E: How many lands should I be looking to run, since I have so many mana dorks?

Batterypowered7 fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Jan 8, 2022

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

This looks like a Lathril deck that's mostly about going wide and dropping a big fat overrun effect? Solid way to play it, and my Lathril deck is a hybrid of that and turning the commander sideways to drain the table, so take my advice with a grain of salt. That said.

Possible adds:
Cultivator of blades is really good in Lathril. Immaculate Magistrate goes well with both Lathril and Marwyn. Elvish Warmaster always feels a little slow, but I haven't played much with it. Jagged-scar archers is probably a little weak but gives you a little more defense against fliers. Nath of the Gilt-Leaf is a little off-theme for you but I have found pretty powerful in Lathril. Joraga Warcaller is great.

I've found in Lathril I really want some evasion on my commander to ensure I can get in and make a pile of tokens. So the boring commander protection stuff like Whispersilk Cloak is good, but also some rarer stuff like Fallen Ideal.

Return of the Wildspeaker is nice burst draw in green. Lifecrafter's bestiary is ok card draw too.

Possible cuts:
I'm on the fence about Elvish Clancaller. Good, but you have a fair number of anthem effects and it's probably the second-weakest after Sylvan Anthem. Not sure about Masked Vandal, but it's pretty solid removal. Not sure about Chord of Calling. Who are you tutoring for? Ezuri every game?

I'm a little confused about your price point & preferences for cards, so some info there might help.

Arcturas fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Jan 8, 2022

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Arcturas posted:

This looks like a Lathril deck that's mostly about going wide and dropping a big fat overrun effect? Solid way to play it, and my Lathril deck is a hybrid of that and turning the commander sideways to drain the table, so take my advice with a grain of salt. That said.

Possible adds:
Cultivator of blades is really good in Lathril. Immaculate Magistrate goes well with both Lathril and Marwyn. Elvish Warmaster always feels a little slow, but I haven't played much with it. Jagged-scar archers is probably a little weak but gives you a little more defense against fliers. Nath of the Gilt-Leaf is a little off-theme for you but I have found pretty powerful in Lathril. Joraga Warcaller is great.

I've found in Lathril I really want some evasion on my commander to ensure I can get in and make a pile of tokens. So the boring commander protection stuff like Whispersilk Cloak is good, but also some rarer stuff like Fallen Ideal.

Return of the Wildspeaker is nice burst draw in green. Lifecrafter's bestiary is ok card draw too.

Possible cuts:
I'm on the fence about Elvish Clancaller. Good, but you have a fair number of anthem effects and it's probably the second-weakest after Sylvan Anthem. Not sure about Masked Vandal, but it's pretty solid removal. Not sure about Chord of Calling. Who are you tutoring for? Ezuri every game?

I'm a little confused about your price point & rules for cards, so some info there might help.

I'm probably just proxying the deck, so there's no price point concern. I originally had Collected Company in the deck, so I was tossing any 3-CMC or lower Elf that had a useful effect, which is why Clancaller is in there (I wasn't really jazzed about it either). Was thinking about Beast Within as an additional piece of instant speed interaction.

E:

Maybe End-Raze Forerunner as an alternative to Craterhoof?

Batterypowered7 fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Jan 8, 2022

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

I like running 34 lands and 9-10 pieces of ramp (between elves and artifacts). I try to run 8-10 pieces of interaction, probably 6-9 single target and 2-4 wipe. In Lathril some of your elves double as interaction, but my Lathril deck probably runs too few pieces, but it's been ok at a mid power table. There's tons of room to improve it, so dont' trust me. It's just what's been fun.

E: forgot to say, Vorac Battlehorns is a relatively underused piece of equipment that makes Lathril unblockable. Very fun, even if there are probably better ways to get her in.

Arcturas fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Jan 8, 2022

Aranan
May 21, 2007

Release the Kraken

Bust Rodd posted:

I thought Marchesa was a treasure commander but it turns out my friend just has a Marchesa skin for his Negan and that's not a real card! Whoops! Whenever anyone asks about Marchesa thats what i thought they were talking about! ha ha!

If this is me, my reskinned Negan is Ashnod! How dare you conflate the two.

:)

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Arcturas posted:

I like running 34 lands and 9-10 pieces of ramp (between elves and artifacts). I try to run 8-10 pieces of interaction, probably 6-9 single target and 2-4 wipe. In Lathril some of your elves double as interaction, but my Lathril deck probably runs too few pieces, but it's been ok at a mid power table. There's tons of room to improve it, so dont' trust me. It's just what's been fun.

E: forgot to say, Vorac Battlehorns is a relatively underused piece of equipment that makes Lathril unblockable. Very fun, even if there are probably better ways to get her in.

Heh, that's a cute equipment.

Party Miser
Apr 1, 2011

Bust Rodd posted:

Makes total sense now. Your magic posts shall continue to be as good as your video game opinions are bad :P

Prosper is really fun to go hard into treasure/exile stuff. I need to figure out how to cram as much foretell into prosper and maybe adventure as I can. The Kaldheim demon that gives all your spells foretell is pretty banger. Maybe I will try to get into goon spelltable stuff to try things out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Seeing the elf decks makes me wish Abomination of Llanowar were a slightly better commander. My elf deck started off as that but Lathril just seemed to work way way better so I made the swap. Pretty drat satisfying to fill the table with little dudes.