Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Lobok posted:

That's a cool map. Literally. Earth's albedo would be way higher if there was that much surface area of ice.

Seems like this would be a good way to solve climate change. Just flatten the earth, bing bong so simple.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Outrail posted:

$51,000 for the privilege of being tranqued by a NASA black ops team and wake up in Argentina.

Just like Hitler. Open your eyes, sheeple

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

Outrail posted:

$51,000 for the privilege of being tranqued by a NASA black ops team and wake up in Argentina.

I'm ripping myself off here, but I'll cut you a deal: I'll knock you out and dump you in Argentina for only $39,999 (tax and gratuity not included). But you better act fast, deals this good don't come along every day.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Karia posted:

I'm ripping myself off here, but I'll cut you a deal: I'll knock you out and dump you in Argentina for only $39,999 (tax and gratuity not included). But you better act fast, deals this good don't come along every day.

I just sat here for like 3 minutes mesmerized by your avatar. That, or I had a stroke.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Karia posted:

I'll do it for $10,000.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I’ll do it for the cost of postage and some weed

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

Captain Monkey posted:

I'll do it for $10,000.

Entrepreneurs are competing to fill the un-met market demand for knocking people out and dumping them in Argentina. Truly evidence that authoritarian governments can't compete with the free market.

Marcade posted:

I just sat here for like 3 minutes mesmerized by your avatar. That, or I had a stroke.

I honestly have no idea how long in total I've spent staring at this thing. It's gotta be at least an hour over the last five years. (And yes, my monitor is on.)

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.
Tired of being drugged and dumped in Argentina?

This year, why not get drugged and dumped in the Tasmanian wilderness?

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Elissimpark posted:

Tired of being drugged and dumped in Argentina?

This year, why not get drugged and dumped in the Tasmanian wilderness?

I would watch a show where cryptid hunters get drugged in LA, and dropped off in random wildernesses where they not only have to figure out what they're huntin, but where they are and how to do it.

dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer

spookykid posted:

I would watch a show where cryptid hunters get drugged in LA, and dropped off in random wildernesses where they not only have to figure out what they're huntin, but where they are and how to do it.

this but it's crypto bros and they get hunted in a random wilderness

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Ur Getting Fatter posted:

this but it's crypto bros and they get hunted in a random wilderness

by dudes in helicopters

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.
By orangutans that have been imprisoned in incredibly unstimulating environments.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Hunger Games but it's Crypto nerds and no one tells them the rules, there's no time limit, everything is filmed, there's no food, just a shitload of medieval weapons in the middle of the island.

The last one standing sees a plane overhead and if they try to signal to it the plane drops a bomb.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
A short story: The Most Bored Ape

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

canyoneer posted:

A short story: The Most Bored Ape

AKA: The GBS COVID Thread

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

BigRed0427 posted:

People are gonna be loving in the Walmart metaverse. Let's deal with that reality right loving now.

A blue and gold possum just raw dogging Where's Waldo in Walmart's gun section. THE FUTURE IS HERE!

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Scratch Monkey posted:

I think the blonde lady is a cop

Cyrano4747 posted:

Nah, the dog's still alive.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:butt: Nice fakepost. :butt:

Search is back!!!! posted:

have you ever noticed how everyones poop smells different. when your a kid you can go into the bathroom and tell who just pooped??? Dad's Poop Smell is totally unqiue from Mom's Poop Smell and so on. Sister's Poop Smell is the worst cause shes just a baby haha!!! but seriously. is this a trait innate in children or what. i cant distinguish poop smell anymore but i want to. i want to smell and cataloque every poop smell (and by proxie every poop) in the world. imagine if you had smelled every poop smell. there would be no suprises left anywhere in the word. a worthy tradeoff??? questions...

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

EorayMel posted:

holy poo poo, quite the rapsheet

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

flakeloaf posted:

your crotch is broadcasting an angry email ghost

Volmarias posted:

Please do not discuss my sex life here thanks

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

ReelBigLizard posted:

If that is a helicopter isn't there a danger of the Heli dumping a bunch of static electricity directly through the horse when they set the thing down again?

The Fear posted:

poor Freckles, thought of amps and died

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I love Freckles and his/her/horse myriad of deaths.

LifeSunDeath posted:

LMAO even Ashlii's husband wasn't stupid enough to go with her to the insurrection. But he's tough enough to act like he would have:

canyoneer posted:

As the old adage goes, don't bring a wife to a gun fight

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

EorayMel posted:

Most of women's vaginal odor is a result of bacteria migrating from their anus to their vagina. And coworkers with low-fiber diets smell like their poo poo.

So basically, anybody who is a) fat or b) a woman is immediately recognizable by their poop.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

:yikes:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Vitruvian Manic posted:

Most of women's vaginal odor is a result of bacteria migrating from their anus to their vagina. And coworkers with low-fiber diets smell like their poo poo.

So basically, anybody who is a) fat or b) a woman is immediately recognizable by their poop.

ok

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Vitruvian Manic posted:

:goofy:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Vitruvian Manic posted:

Oh hey, new content for the bad women's anatomy thread.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Vitruvian Manic posted:

hey man I'm super gay and even I wouldn't think this is how pussies work

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
If you wear pants your pussy is invaded by fecal coliform

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Vitruvian Manic posted:

:chloe:

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

This is the thread for the other kind of funny, not that kind.

e: regged a month ago, already probed once for posting a thread about masturbating to Sailor Moon characters... a real rising star tbh

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
like a lot of dumb reregs, likely someone evading probation

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

"Dumb Rereg" is a pretty solid username that's surprisingly not taken

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

ultrafilter posted:

That sounds like a fun thread to read, got a link?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Lemniscate Blue posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3931780

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Lemniscate Blue posted:

PYF bad women's anatomy

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

ultrafilter posted:

Wasnt there another one in pyf who thought you could get pregnant for swallowing

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I used to date a girl who thought that. She also though anal could lead to pregnancy since "it's all connected in there" and "that's how animals get pregnant."

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Vitruvian Manic posted:

Tell me you wipe the wrong direction without telling me you wipe the wrong direction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Milo and POTUS posted:

Wasnt there another one in pyf who thought you could get pregnant for swallowing

Me