Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wang Commander
Dec 27, 2003

by sebmojo
i feel really guilty for getting covid bc i knew what i needed to do to not get it in this wave (full face and divorce) and i didnt have the balls to break ~decorum~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

with all due respect mr commander i do not believe your story of max titers i believe this is a new direction of the bit.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Wang Commander posted:

yeah i got tested bc my buddy needed someone without covid to do a work thing for him and i was like i bet you i have covid like all the other guys and i was right

do you feel like you have covid tho

u_s_eh
Feb 19, 2005

I AM ALL I AM NONE

Wang Commander
Dec 27, 2003

by sebmojo

Google Butt posted:

do you feel like you have covid tho

i cant tell bc my office here is at 20% humidity and i cant stand it at all so i guess i will say "no more than usual"

Wang Commander
Dec 27, 2003

by sebmojo
full disclosure the 35 doses thing was a bit, i did get contacted by a journalist about it tho.

i only had 3 doses and i think i got covid bc my booster waned (about 2-3 months old when u actually do need to redose it every 2 weeks or so iirc)

im gonna try to bother ppl about paxlovid and sotrovimab but theres like no supply here so i dont like my odds

Death of Innocence
Jan 12, 2006

Try contacting small independent clinics that were doing regeneron and let us know how it goes.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

crepeface posted:

made myself a rye old fashioned. i used palm sugar syrup but i feel like i can never get it quite as good as a bar does.

edit: I think I need the big ice cubes

Just melt some sugar in some water, that’s what the bar is doing.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Wang Commander posted:

full disclosure the 35 doses thing was a bit, i did get contacted by a journalist about it tho.

i only had 3 doses

if u didn't have covid and were not already probated I would call for mod action for this crime

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

durrneez posted:

drat. only 3 hospitals with beds left in los angeles.

bad time to have a car accident/stroke/heart attack

or be alive.

link?

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Did Wang post that anywhere else or did a reporter read this thread and contact him about his booster regime lmfao

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Google Butt posted:

Did Wang post that anywhere else or did a reporter read this thread and contact him about his booster regime lmfao

D&D (don't go to there)

Wang Commander posted:

Yeah. Looking forward to poo poo like a 24%(!) chance of diabetes, throwing clots all over, brain damage, etc. Looking forward to this every few weeks forever.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
I just asked you, gently, to support your claims with some evidence. Here you said: "24%(!) chance of diabetes, throwing clots all over, brain damage, etc. Looking forward to this every few weeks forever." which is pretty sensational. It sucks to catch COVID and I hope you get through it okay, but in the future please provide some backing for such alarming claims. User loses posting privileges for 12 hours.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Wang Commander posted:

i only had 3 doses and i think i got covid bc my booster waned (about 2-3 months old when u actually do need to redose it every 2 weeks or so iirc)

im gonna try to bother ppl about paxlovid and sotrovimab but theres like no supply here so i dont like my odds

next you’re gonna tell me trickle down economics and Santa aren’t real

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Food is running out in Australia but I'm sure we can just hunt and forage for the larger spiders or something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkVJ0-eAlyU

The solution, of course, is to eliminate isolation rules for covid positive people.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

CDC: If you are isolating with covid just go get a new video card.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
yeah 24% is wrong that mod is right. because its actually 69%

corona familiar
Aug 13, 2021

Stereotype posted:

yeah 24% is wrong that mod is right. because its actually 69%

nice

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

lmaoing my rear end off

zone
Dec 6, 2016

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Food is running out in Australia but I'm sure we can just hunt and forage for the larger spiders or something

The solution, of course, is to eliminate isolation rules for covid positive people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLvSD5HuIcE

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Posting in the Wang Commander fake number of boosters page

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
How could he do this to us.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
if max titers isn't real, is anything real?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Also Wang I hope you will recover from covid well. I just got over it last week myself and feel weirdly embarrassed for having a literally mild case that felt like a bad cold. I had three Pfizer's, last one in August, I'm obese with hypertension, and immune suppressed as well.

Good luck and stay hydrated, I really felt like that helped me thin out all the phlegm. And good lord there was a lot of it.

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!
thin blooded :(

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Google Butt posted:

he got screenshotted by some C-tier twitter account

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

Yeah we should be listening to “the science”!

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/mm7102e2.htm

quote:

Risk for Newly Diagnosed Diabetes >30 Days After SARS-CoV-2 Infection Among Persons Aged <18 years — United States, March 1, 2020–June 28, 2021

New diabetes diagnoses were 166% (IQVIA) and 31% (HealthVerity) more likely to occur among patients with COVID-19 than among those without COVID-19 during the pandemic and 116% more likely to occur among those with COVID-19 than among those with ARI during the prepandemic period. Non–SARS-CoV-2 respiratory infection was not associated with diabetes. These findings are consistent with previous research demonstrating an association between SARS-CoV-2 infection and diabetes in adults (4–7).

No wait, that science makes me feel sad.

(I am not a scientist and not a professional research paper reader, but this seems not good, actually. This was released yesterday lol)

DarkEuphoria fucked around with this message at 11:51 on Jan 8, 2022

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

is there a way to become a ssj from laughter instead of anger

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

whiskey patrol posted:

https://twitter.com/US_FDA/status/1479548119734005776?s=20

LMAO It's like they are trying to tank their own credibility. Even my boomer dad is swabbing his throat when doing rapids these days.

They need those tests to be loving negative

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

"WOW PEOPLE ARE OUT BECAUSE OF COVID" *warehouse fuckhead wanders around maskless throughout video*

Suzera
Oct 6, 2021

This spell rocks. It'll pop you right out of that funk.

robot roll call posted:

whoever runs that goon marriages spreadsheet should rename it "decoupling"
lmao

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

Lol even the Washington post put “followed the rules” in quotes

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1473782275296927746?s=20

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

I kind of wonder if covid zero, then swinging it wide open actually amplified the problem; at this point most of the world at least had some miniscule exposure to covid, maybe not enough for an infection, but, drat, every person in australia practically, is like an aztec being exposed to smallpox for the very first time. It's hard to imagine a more brutal way to unleash covid across an unsuspecting population, than omicron, drat

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
This is what Australia gets for turning away from China's light.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Always depressing when someone gives a recommendation of a health number you should be concerned about and that is just your normal poo poo now. Rest in motherfuckin peace to me.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

"WOW PEOPLE ARE OUT BECAUSE OF COVID" *warehouse fuckhead wanders around maskless throughout video*

A lot of Queenslanders still haven't gotten used to the idea that they're part of plague island now. They were covid zero until three weeks ago.

My wife's boss moved to Queensland to escape Melbourne lockdowns and got covid there this weekend lmao

Maybe the most ridiculous chart of them all

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Petey posted:

i wonder if the 9210 got interdicted/gobbled up for health care workers?

https://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/p/d/v101213340/ says "not available for purchase" suddenly, even though the google memory of it shows in stock when you just google it

and the bottom says "For industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use."

9205 is made in the U.S..
9210 is made in Singapore.

That’s another possible explanation.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

NoNotTheMindProbe posted:

That's just piss in a jar

What the hell are you talking about? It says what it is right on the jar.

it's Nano-X

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spime Wrangler
Feb 23, 2003

Because we can.

currently flying from my nice safe bolthole in the hinterlands to a massive industry conference in the heart of empire

we're going to answer questions like: are these 3m auras actually as functional as advertised? will anyone else actually show up? will my travel insurance with a quarantine clause pay up when I get Covid in a couple days?

stay tuned lol