Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Mario walking through Iosefka's clinic at the end of the game shaking the hands, tentacles, eyeballs, brains etc of increasingly hideous wounded creatures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Mario walking through Iosefka's clinic at the end of the game shaking the hands, tentacles, eyeballs, brains etc of increasingly hideous wounded creatures

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

MARIO: Alack, there lies more peril in thine eye
Than twenty of their shells. Look thou but sweet,
And I am proof against their enmity.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lolol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

mario finally on top of peach's castle after getting all 120 stars

"ah! you were at my side all along... my true mentor... my guiding yoshi..."

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

A plumber is a plumber… even in a dream

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol. imagining a "tonight gerhman joins the hunt" as a smash bros. ultimate invitation

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fungah! posted:

hm hm hm ha ha ha... dear oh dear, what was it? the goombas? the koopas? or the princess and the others? oh, it doesn't matter... it always comes down to the plumber's brother to clean up after these sort of messes. tonight, luigi joins the adventure

yeah this one lol

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
lmfao, how can the imp zone be this good

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Backwards long-jumping up the escalators to nowhere in Thomas Disch’s Descending.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

copy posted:

lol. imagining a "tonight gerhman joins the hunt" as a smash bros. ultimate invitation

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
lmao at everything

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Rubber balls found throughout sarasaland

Can be thrown at foes

Quite thrilling

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

You're welcome to use whatever you find... Even the Toad, should it please you.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Fungah! posted:

hm hm hm ha ha ha... dear oh dear, what was it? the goombas? the koopas? or the princess and the others? oh, it doesn't matter... it always comes down to the plumber's brother to clean up after these sort of messes. tonight, luigi joins the adventure

copy posted:

yeah this one lol

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol cool

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

badass

copy
Jul 26, 2007

nice

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Dalton trying to destroy Castle # 5 with the Golemboss and accidentally getting sucked into his own portal when it takes a minute for it to appear.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sick

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Nice

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

Dalton trying to destroy Castle # 5 with the Golemboss and accidentally getting sucked into his own portal when it takes a minute for it to appear.

mario getting the orb after going through a ghost ship only for lavos to appear and destroy dinosaur land

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Ashina Depths - Ashina - Fountainhead Palace

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
phasing through the blocks at the end of world 1-2 and taking the warp zone to a corrupted chalice dungeon

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

canon.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

dope

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
breath of the wild is such a great game. yall heard about this

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
i played and enjoyed it. can't speak for anyone else

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

mycophobia posted:

breath of the wild is such a great game. yall heard about this

*on death 57 to the crusher lynel hanging around in the savannah valley south of the plateau in a grueling zen exercise of three-heart training while the loading screen tip begs me to do something else*

Best one since Link to the Past and Wind Waker for me. Can't wait for 2.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i can't be allowed to play breath of the wild anymore since getting all the koroks and shrines twice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

i can't be allowed to play breath of the wild anymore since getting all the koroks and shrines twice.

You haven't gotten them a third time yet.