Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Stereotype)

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

You can have any color you like so long as it's war.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

i need about 500 watts of solar power to run a tv and my NAS and then I can keep watching my local copy of youtube and netflix until the food and water runs out

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

r u ready to WALK posted:

i need about 500 watts of solar power to run a tv and my NAS and then I can keep watching my local copy of youtube and netflix until the food and water runs out

The food and water will probably run out before the electricity dude. Sorry.

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

The Wisest Moron posted:

Be kind to yourself and be kind to others. Stick around if you're able. Don't let the bastards get you down.

sometimes being good requires being an rear end in a top hat

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Sorry if I've been to angry and depressed, have to check out of CSPAM for a bit. After all my doomposting last night I woke up feeling like I have an ulcer, just full of hate and bitterness. And spending too much time doomscrolling while my personal life falls to pieces. Not offing myself yet, just need to chill for a bit. Thanks everybody for being here. Cheers and see you later.

Bathtub Cheese
Jun 15, 2008

I lust for Chinese world conquest. The truth does not matter before the supremacy of Dear Leader Xi.
At least war is mostly about killing people (who are killing the planet). Who can truly say if it is bad? Nuclear weapons... wait, what are those?

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.

IAMKOREA posted:

Everyone talking about noping out needs to immediately start meditating and reading up on the basic elements of Buddhism. Once you understand the concept of no self and the nature of change it becomes so much easier to deal with this poo poo. I'm serious, it really helped me and can really help you too, no faith or spirituality is needed it is entirely logical and experiential if you want it to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhb62S3-eAY

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

lol the poor ditzy girl

"It's not our world"

:haw:: "none of this is real?"

"Nothing matters" not even your response

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

petit choux posted:

So .. any new variants today?

Saudi Arabia has had another outbreak of MERS, or COVID-12, which kills 40% of people. It could theoretically recombine with COVID-19 to become just as contagious.

That Spooky Witch
Jun 16, 2017

All hail the triune god

Xeom posted:

shits gonna be wildmild

Brainwreck
Mar 17, 2009
Dinosaur Gum
This seems normal.

https://twitter.com/EliotJacobson/status/1479918834777612288

That Spooky Witch
Jun 16, 2017

All hail the triune god

Pryor on Fire posted:

Remember the Colorado fires that destroyed half a suburb last week? Well good news, it appears the fire was started by some wacky cultists that everyone hates so we now have the perfect scapegoat. Game over!

There has been zero discussion of climate change or fire planning or any changes at all required of anyone. Nobody is being held to account and no questions are being asked of anyone in power, least of all our drill baby drill oil industry governor, and there is no discussion of anything changing, ever. Instead all the local idiots are just praising the police and fire investigators and demanding they be given more money.

This is really the perfect neoliberal response to escalating disasters, just gotta find or invent a scapegoat first. Pay no attention to the fact that the wind and fires keep growing.

fuckin drought and wind cultists!!!!! somebody get some adventurers rolling, they must be everywhere we must scour *waves arms everywhere*

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

whole lotta red

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

net work error posted:

whole lotta red

and those are the cooler parts :stare:

edit: it's funny how on first glance you think "wow that's so much red, look how hot it is everywhere" and then you look a bit more closely and do a zoinks

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

just lol that everything above deep red on these charts is essentially uncharted (lol) territory that we needed to expand the doom gradient for

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

In hindsight I guess it was pretty smart of them to chop down the rainforest before it caught on fire

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

edit: it's funny how on first glance you think "wow that's so much red, look how hot it is everywhere" and then you look a bit more closely and do a zoinks

Holy poo poo lol

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Fun end of the world game take a shot every time you read "unprecedented".

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.
Turn it into FUNprecedented!!

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

*glances at chart* I see a lot of purple and there’s purple on the cold part of the chart, global warming is over

weird that it’s right next to the red, but whatever, I’m not a weatherologist

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Homeless Friend posted:

i recommend setting sick rival times in forza. good tracks imo

having a decent force feedback wheel and pedal setup really takes the Forza experience to the next level

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Fun end of the world game take a shot every time you read "unprecedented".

i take klonopin and you're trying to kill me

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/l3Honz9.mp4

Cabbages and Kings posted:

having a decent force feedback wheel and pedal setup really takes the Forza experience to the next level

I can do wheel on tracks but goddamn im hopeless on dirt oversteering. the kb input really doesn't transfer over since it's 100% input vs gradual on wheel. asphalt is def easier to set good times once you get in the groove tho.

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

this one turns black/gray for that deep char
https://twitter.com/ScottDuncanWX/status/1480295857979375618

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Biosphere Collapse

https://twitter.com/MartySilkHack/status/1480329230340612096

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Basic Poster posted:

To each their own and there isn't a right or we ng answer.

Ive struggled for a good while to try and understand why I have a will to see this thing through. I'm 42, no kids, one divorce and we don't talk, single. I don't have much debt except for a house and am pretty comfortable. Work from home, just get to garden and hike and raise animals and mouse jiggle. I should just peace out and leave everything to my nephews and wish them luck.

I'm still not sure why I just don't go licking door handles or worse. But something has me feeling I should ride it out. Something something very rare and interesting moment in history. That and then f I can get things sturdy enough, maybe it can provide some refuge to good people while and after I'm gone.

It's ok to want to live

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

We don't matter. We don't matter. There's the good news *pats her shoulders*

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

petit choux posted:

Sorry if I've been to angry and depressed, have to check out of CSPAM for a bit. After all my doomposting last night I woke up feeling like I have an ulcer, just full of hate and bitterness. And spending too much time doomscrolling while my personal life falls to pieces. Not offing myself yet, just need to chill for a bit. Thanks everybody for being here. Cheers and see you later.

be well

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

prediction for this decade: temperature gradient maps are gonna have to go HDR

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Enfys posted:

It's ok to want to live

being alive owns.

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook

Homeless Friend posted:

being alive owns.

I would let you kill me right now

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
As long as I get all your stuff, I'm open to anything.

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TACD posted:

prediction for this decade: temperature gradient maps are gonna have to go HDR

two years from now: clouds rotating around an area of low pressure

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

https://twitter.com/DilanKhurana/status/1479928610320437248

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

I shared this video with some friends, and multiple people are chiming in on what a dick he is for going to a red carpet and saying that, and he completely disrespected the reporter's personal space (*I assume the shoulder touch at the end) and she was *not* having any of it.

Some people, man.

I, personally, want some of what he's got.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Homeless Friend posted:

As long as I get all your stuff, I'm open to anything.

Deal

You fucken sucker I don't own jack poo poo

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
don't sell yourself short. youve got organs

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

that mitt romney haircut :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ErrorInvalidUser