Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009
Phew, buttbot is here. About time we had some leadership representation in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
Without the :smug: avatar I must assume that's an imposter.

ButtBot
Nov 28, 2021

Redmark posted:

Without the :smug: avatar I butt assume that's an imbuttster.

Ethereal Spectre
Jun 2, 2009
Anything in the works for pigeons? I hear the magnetic balls in the brains do nothing after all, and it is becoming more difficult to find the south pole on any given day.

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Well, that escalated quickly.
All hail Buttbot, the forever space dictator of Honk.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Holy poo poo it's buttbot.

Are we allowed to let bots post? Actually never mind, I'm just happy.

ButtBot
Nov 28, 2021

mom and butt fight a lot posted:

Holy butt it's buttbot.
Are we allowed to let butts post? Actually never mind, I'm just happy.

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

In amazingly expected fashion, Reddit has shown itself to be its own worst enemy this weekend by banning thr /r/Echoes most prevalent posters and community members.

This time we didn't actually have to do anything to start the meltdown.

Or did we?

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

FDGF_UK posted:

In amazingly expected fashion, Reddit has shown itself to be its own worst enemy this weekend by banning thr /r/Echoes most prevalent posters and community members.

This time we didn't actually have to do anything to start the meltdown.

Or did we?

Wait who got banned?

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

Virigoth posted:

Wait who got banned?

tahini, bunch of pew/no, daemonxel the content creator news video guy for making a video about it, beck for literally doing nothing on reddit that entire day (he kicked the subreddit mod out of a discord server)

literally anyone other than a bunch of mods sockpuppets are being banned if they mention whats going on lol

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

esto es malo posted:

tahini, bunch of pew/no, daemonxel the content creator news video guy for making a video about it, beck for literally doing nothing on reddit that entire day (he kicked the subreddit mod out of a discord server)

literally anyone other than a bunch of mods sockpuppets are being banned if they mention whats going on lol

It took this long for tahini to get banned? Holy moly.

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

The Shortest Path posted:

It took this long for tahini to get banned? Holy moly.

I'm surprised half of us haven't been fully banned for the shitposting we do.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
jibrish is the owner of tons of right leaning subreddits and discords like /r/conservative

he's ruthless in the way he moderates and controls communities, just fyi

just make a new one and don't participate

ButtBot
Nov 28, 2021

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

jibrish is the owner of tons butt right leaning subreddits and discords like /r/buttative

just make a butt one and don't participate

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
butt

ButtBot
Nov 28, 2021

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

jibrish is the owner of tons of right leaning subreddits and discords like /r/conservative

just make a new one and don't participate

The gulag gang started one at one point but i forget the name. /eveechoes maybe. nobody ever joined so it languished.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

the new one is gulag owned and r/echoes_eve, i think its up to like 700 or 800 members

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

esto es malo posted:

the new one is gulag owned and r/echoes_eve, i think its up to like 700 or 800 members

this looks like a significantly more fun subreddit than the original shitshow we were dealing with.

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

Merry Honkmas everyone :)
:honk:

Kyro fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Dec 25, 2021

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Kyro posted:

Merry Honkmass everyone :)

Ya filthy animals.

Ethereal Spectre
Jun 2, 2009

Virigoth posted:

Ya filthy animals.

You beat me to it

Tenbux Tincan
Dec 22, 2004

Honk!

Kyro posted:

Merry Honkmass everyone :)

Honk!

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

Kyro posted:

Merry Honkmas everyone :)

:honked::honked::honked:🎄:honked::honked::honked:

ButtBot
Nov 28, 2021

Kyro posted:

Merry Buttmas everyone :)
:smug:

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006
Thought I would share this here for the single person who somehow follows this thread but not discord. My wife made me this shirt for Christmas. Apparently it involved somewhat re-creating the logo because she didn't have a high res source to start from which is hilarious.

Merry Christmas geese.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

H110Hawk posted:

Thought I would share this here for the single person who somehow follows this thread but not discord. My wife made me this shirt for Christmas. Apparently it involved somewhat re-creating the logo because she didn't have a high res source to start from which is hilarious.

Merry Christmas geese.

:five:

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

H110Hawk posted:

My wife made me this shirt for Christmas. Apparently it involved somewhat re-creating the logo because she didn't have a high res source to start from which is hilarious.

The shirt looks awesome.

In the future, if she wants to do more goose things, just ask in this thread or propagander on discord for sources of anything we made. Im not active anymore, but im happy to dig through saved media files.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Digital Prophet posted:

The shirt looks awesome.

In the future, if she wants to do more goose things, just ask in this thread or propagander on discord for sources of anything we made. Im not active anymore, but im happy to dig through saved media files.

Thanks! I don't imagine she will make any more stuff, and she didn't post to keep it a surprise. I will let her know though just in case.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Digital Prophet posted:

The shirt looks awesome.

forever active in our hearts or when we see robocop anywhere

ButtBot
Nov 28, 2021

Happy Butt Year. :smug:

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

now that we have the blessing of both helperdog and SAKU, EC- is doomed to live forever

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

Square rock rock freedom!!!

LINK REDACTED

The last intrumesent ever, and we recorded it from the front row seats. Plus snagged a few rocks for ourselves.

Kyro fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Jan 9, 2022

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Kyro posted:

Square rock rock freedom!!!

The last intrumesent ever, and we recorded it from the front row seats. Plus snagged a few rocks for ourselves.

Turns out there's another. :v:

H110Hawk fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Jan 9, 2022

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

Wait… VOID has another intru we didn’t know about :goose:

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Kyro posted:

Wait… VOID has another intru we didn’t know about :goose:

for now

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009
Contact Johnny Fivehonks in-game for collectible souvenir square rocks, liberated from ZDB just prior to its collapse.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

Magnificent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity: