Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

IGgy IGsen posted:

BotB was a fun hour of wrestling. The Women's title match slapped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Didn't some goon grab the book of truth at an ROH and sadly report back that it was blank

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

neoaxd posted:

oh gently caress yeah
we need an Omega-Hangman My Way

MJF Hate Me Now

followed immediately by MJF entering between a bunch of inflatable letters

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Aubrey Edwards

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

Jamie Hayter

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

You guys ever watch any GLOW?

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK0ac3RAUnE

I'm watching this match right now, wondering how many stars Dave would give it

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Chainsaw

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Reminds of a gimmick idea I had for the old gimmick thread but I don't think I ever posted it because it was lacking a certain something.

It was GUOW - The Gorgeous Uncles of Wrestling.

It'd be a stable full of people with large amounts of uncle energy. I had Arn Anderson, Dustin Rhodes and Taz in mind. I was limiting myself to AEW people at the time but I guess it could be open to the whole wrestling world.
I'm not sure where it would have gone from here but Gorgeous Uncles of Wrestling just sounds funny and would have no doubt carried itself.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
Britt Baker is just the Miz with boobs and a slightly better work rate.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

Forceholy posted:

Britt Baker is just the Miz with boobs and a slightly better work rate.

How dare you.

Miz has great boobs

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

beggar posted:

How dare you.

Miz has great boobs

And a more attractive spouse.

Adam Cole looks like every Jiffy Lube employee ever.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Britt has a way better rear end tho

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Britt is good, and hot

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

coconono posted:

Britt has a way better rear end tho

You have Thunder Rosa as your AV and you say Britt has better cake?!

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Thats Jamie Hayter you moron

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Forceholy posted:

everyone get a load of this guy

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

NienNunb posted:

Britt is good, and hot

Britt is a complete champion. She has it all.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Forceholy posted:

That's Kris Statlander

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Alaois posted:

everyone get a load of this guy
lmbo @ that guy

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

beggar posted:

How dare you.

Miz has great boobs

Moobz

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

IGgy IGsen posted:

Reminds of a gimmick idea I had for the old gimmick thread but I don't think I ever posted it because it was lacking a certain something.
I had an idea for a heel stable that I never fully formed to post before the forum closed: A "stolen wrestling valor" gimmick.

You know how WWF claimed Pat Patterson won a fictional Brazilian tournament to create the IC title? Like that, but this guy has an entire career of matches that never happened, and makes claims that can't be verified because all the feds he's been in are dead now. He was in ECW for a cup of coffee, but his matches never aired. He sold out Budokan when he was in Japan. He wrestled dark matches for WWE. His former tag team beat the Young Bucks (because the Bucks have wrestled so many indies they've probably forgotten half of them). This supposed "veteran" shows up with some made-up defunct promotion's world title belt, but refuses to defend it because "YOU PEOPLE never watched us when we were around, so you don't deserve to see it now".

Generate some heat and have people call him out on it, then have him bring in a stable to "prove" it: His made-up indie's tag team champions, women's champion, midcard or hardcore champ, etc. All with belts they never defend. Have them backed by their fed's "promoter", and maybe a retired Japanese strong style guy for some extra gravitas. Back it up by floating fake-old wrestling clips around the internet where it's clearly recently-filmed stuff made to look old, similar to the Southpaw Regional Wrestling 'lost tapes'. Working the internet is a key part of this too, to the point where you'll have people swearing the promotion really existed.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Thank you.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

sticklefifer posted:

I had an idea for a heel stable that I never fully formed to post before the forum closed: A "stolen wrestling valor" gimmick.

You know how WWF claimed Pat Patterson won a fictional Brazilian tournament to create the IC title? Like that, but this guy has an entire career of matches that never happened, and makes claims that can't be verified because all the feds he's been in are dead now. He was in ECW for a cup of coffee, but his matches never aired. He sold out Budokan when he was in Japan. He wrestled dark matches for WWE. His former tag team beat the Young Bucks (because the Bucks have wrestled so many indies they've probably forgotten half of them). This supposed "veteran" shows up with some made-up defunct promotion's world title belt, but refuses to defend it because "YOU PEOPLE never watched us when we were around, so you don't deserve to see it now".

Generate some heat and have people call him out on it, then have him bring in a stable to "prove" it: His made-up indie's tag team champions, women's champion, midcard or hardcore champ, etc. All with belts they never defend. Have them backed by their fed's "promoter", and maybe a retired Japanese strong style guy for some extra gravitas. Back it up by floating fake-old wrestling clips around the internet where it's clearly recently-filmed stuff made to look old, similar to the Southpaw Regional Wrestling 'lost tapes'. Working the internet is a key part of this too, to the point where you'll have people swearing the promotion really existed.
I like this

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Doudrop

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Michael Tarver

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

Mizoobz, that way the marks don't know what you're saying, brother.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

ARMBAR A COP posted:

Me... Michael Tarver

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Michael Elgin

is not a good person.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

ARMBAR A COP posted:

Michael Tarver

I went to an indie show he was in

dude kicked a ton of rear end, I wish I knew why he couldn't make it in the big leagues.

;)

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

ARMBAR A COP posted:

Michael Tarver

I miss him. Hope he’s doin well.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.

they're real, and they're AWESOME

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Just learned that Scotty 2 Hotty is still wrestling and I'm filled with joy.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Who do you think would win in a shoot match between Tatanka and Scotty 2 Hotty right now?

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

the master of the worm obviously

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Who would win a battle royal consisting of nothing but the most racist stereotype gimmicks?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Elephant Ambush posted:

Who would win a battle royal consisting of nothing but the most racist stereotype gimmicks?
the big show

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

jesus WEP posted:

the big show

seriously how the hell can you eliminate someone like the big show

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

jesus WEP posted:

the big show

OK I'll bite. How is the big show a racist stereotype gimmick?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

its a wight power gimmick