Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

We really are not drafting and developing very well under Decosta so far. That is a problem.

decosta has been a part of the ravens for a long rear end time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

but i agree that they should bring back ozzie newsome in order to develop wide recievers

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Borsche69 posted:

but i agree that they should bring back ozzie newsome in order to develop wide recievers

Just posted this in the seasonal postmortem thread but relevant here too:

gently caress it at this point. Lean into it. It's clear this organization is hell bent on doing it this specific way. So ok. Trade Brown and keep Bateman as our only WR worth a crap. And sign or draft another pass catching TE. And just go with that setup. And I mean for all my bitching about WRs and WR use we haven't done *that* badly over the years. So maybe it's a viable setup. But just run with it and admit you are just never going to bother using wideouts like almost every other team does. For one reason or another. I'm just so sick of it at this point and tired of complaining about it only to see it never, ever, ever improve.

The Patriots were unreal with Gronkowski and Hernandez. Now we have our Gronkowski. So let's find our Hernandez but without the bad stuff. Or maybe Andrews is the Hernandez. I don't know.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i also think mark andrews is a prolific murderer

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

I said without the bad stuff.

Maybe we can find a Marshall Faulk somewhere to also compensate. Do they still make those?

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

if you are dedicated we can make a warrick dunn, with mark andrews

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Cavauro posted:

final fantasy XIV hinesward

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdMxMTeg/ is this your account kawalimus

edit: nevermind I just saw that is for backyard birds I know you don't care about that stupid poo poo

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

^Nope that's not me. There are many bird nerds in MD that'd call me "casual" :D

Ghost Dog posted:

if you are dedicated we can make a warrick dunn, with mark andrews

Maybe we already have one in Dobbins. Man I wish we'd had him this year. Maybe if Duvernay put RB next to his name we could make him a Faulk.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
GOD DAMNIT THR BENGALS PLAY SATURDAY AND I CANT WATCH

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

bows1 posted:

GOD DAMNIT THR BENGALS PLAY SATURDAY AND I CANT WATCH

I will be able to see most of the Bengals game but will have to miss the Bills game. :( I wish they could have been Sunday, no one needs to see the Buccs or Cowboys or SF or whatever.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdMxMTeg/ is this your account kawalimus

edit: nevermind I just saw that is for backyard birds I know you don't care about that stupid poo poo

I love backyard birds. Many a great rarity is a backyard bird. I just like the exploration aspect of looking for birds a lot

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

The Baltimore Bengals

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
I'm going to root for the Bengals. It would be cool if both the Ohio teams broke their playoff win droughts in back to back years.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Eifert Posting posted:

There's only two teams that have a chance of beating the Bengals in the first round and it's the Patriots and the Raiders. Neither will FYI.

I wanted to quote a lot of the last 200 posts, but I just want to say, "NO. DON'T DO THIS AGAIN THIS YEAR CHARLIE BROWN. "

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Ghost Dog posted:

i didn't watch any games. the ravens should run it back after giving lamar a huge contract and an even bigger maga hat. roll tide

Also this

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
https://twitter.com/jeffzrebiec/status/1480315647171178503?t=dgYkuVk24JlP5rfCyiPgEg&s=19

Next season already off to a brilliant start.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Steve Saunders needs to be fired. Isn't he the guy mainly responsible for the covid stuff last year too?

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Kawalimus posted:

Steve Saunders needs to be fired. Isn't he the guy mainly responsible for the covid stuff last year too?

I think for once you and I are in agreement (mostly because of the COVID stuff though)

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Not exactly glowing

https://twitter.com/jeffzrebiec/status/1480571419993980933?s=20

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

heavy on my heart and rear end, i feel the upcoming bengals game will be very much like the playoff game against the san diego chargers from the year 2014. 10-7 at halftime in favor of the cincinnati bengals, who finally look like they are up against an evenly matched team, and a blowout loss

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i feel the upcoming bengals game will be very much like the playoff game against the houston texans from the year 2012. 17-10 at halftime with the bengals trailing, who finally look like they are up against an evenly matched team, and a blowout loss

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i feel the upcoming bengals game will be very much like the playoff game against the indianapolis colts from the year 2015. 13-10 at halftime with the bengals trailing, who finally look like they are up against an evenly matched team, and a blowout loss

Dietrich
Sep 11, 2001

I don't know, seems like ZT actually makes halftime adjustments, which is a new concept for us.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Cavauro i need positive energy from you this week please

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Yeah if I had to say there's one thing that Zach does better than Marv, It's adaptive playcalling and flexibility.

D-LINK posted:

I wanted to quote a lot of the last 200 posts, but I just want to say, "NO. DON'T DO THIS AGAIN THIS YEAR CHARLIE BROWN. "

Oh hey D-Link good to see that you're back Is there any particular reason why?

Eifert Posting fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Jan 10, 2022

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Cavauro i need positive energy from you this week please

ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFACABLnDsw

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lol

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

It's my favorite time of year, where the Ravens get eliminated so I take Kawa off of ignore for like 24hrs to read the meltdown then return to peace and quiet

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

embarrassing

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Putting people on ignore in the year 2022

S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Apr 30, 2012

Dietrich posted:

I don't know, seems like ZT actually makes halftime adjustments, which is a new concept for us.

Marvin Lewis telling everyone half time adjustments aren't really a thing after losing to the Chargers in the playoffs was when he lost me.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
I just read 5 pages of kawalimus being 100% right and like 7 other people being mad about it

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Ok, this is freaking epic

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Time posted:

I just read 5 pages of kawalimus being 100% right and like 7 other people being mad about it

Everyone is mad about all things at all times on the internet. Replying to someone confirms it.

Just look at how furious you are, posting this.

I'm apoplectic!

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Everyone is mad about all things at all times on the internet. Replying to someone confirms it.

Just look at how furious you are, posting this.

I'm apoplectic!

they were mad and so are you. Shaky hand typing I can feel it

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/thesarahyork/status/1480421408316571649?s=21

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

I read that first one as if it were a real thing before I saw the second one

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ben roethlisberger is a bus driver who has plenty of specific things happening in his life, and i just can't quit laughing about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Kawalimus posted:

I read that first one as if it were a real thing before I saw the second one

https://twitter.com/thesarahyork/status/1480417469776936964?s=21

Has anyone seen Lamar throw a (bowling) ball