Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

StashAugustine posted:

iirc he used a "bolt gun," a specialized tool for killing livestock akin to a nailgun (it's the weapon chigurh uses in no country for old men) and dorsey misinterpreted it as a laser gun

zuckerberg would be 1000x cooler if he acted and spoke like chigurh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Mark Zuckerberg eats plain toast and thinks that an entire goat will be cooked after 30 minutes in the oven

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
he invites fellow billionaires over to his house, says oh good you're here come on in dinner will be ready in thirty minutes, then chucks an entire goat in the oven

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
it’s just one goat Jack, how long can it cook? 30 minutes?

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

guys im starting to think the skin dancer lookin, souless eye motherfucker might not be on the up and up

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

christmas boots posted:

zuckerberg would be 1000x cooler if he acted and spoke like chigurh

But he'd have to grow his hair out and NOT pretend he looks like caesar augustus

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

StashAugustine posted:

iirc he used a "bolt gun," a specialized tool for killing livestock akin to a nailgun (it's the weapon chigurh uses in no country for old men) and dorsey misinterpreted it as a laser gun

Does this imply Dorsey has or has been offered laser weaponry? Like it's just a regular thing for billionaires to have.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
You guys, Obama clearly considers himself the Commissioner Gordon type.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Does Zuckerberg have syphilis?

StashAugustine posted:

A captive bolt gun, i.e. nothing exits the gun permanently - the bit that shoots out is a part of the mechanism. Might use the same "blank" cartridges as nail guns. Dorsey thought it was a laser weapon from this game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivyS0ybG4XM&t=92s

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
like always, it was all a performance to try to seem cool. like always, zuckerberg failed miserably at it.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I would totally watch a reality show where we follow Zuck just pretending to be a cool guy. Like the premise of the show is he thinks it’s about how cool he is and he’s just showing off to us how cool and impressive he is. I would love to watch him pretend he knows how to chop wood and then watch him attempt to do so.

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Granted, when the legacy media propagandizes billionaires for free, there's no need to. But shame that late capitalism hellworld won't even give us more movies like A Burns For All Seasons.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I would totally watch a reality show where we follow Zuck just pretending to be a cool guy. Like the premise of the show is he thinks it’s about how cool he is and he’s just showing off to us how cool and impressive he is. I would love to watch him pretend he knows how to chop wood and then watch him attempt to do so.

I will teach him to chop wood for 15,000 a lesson

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Milo and POTUS posted:

I will teach him to chop wood for 15,000 a lesson

If you find yourself wielding an axe in close proximity to an unsuspecting billionaire you must have some kind of moral obligation.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
I think Zuckerberg suffers from the high-achieving precocious savant who was always best in his class, then was best in his class, and then was best in his summer camp for high achieving savants before becoming the youngest self made billionaire syndrome. That thousand yard stare that comes from being the American dream personified.

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
try 20 years a southern white redneck as a new savant story

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007

vyelkin posted:

Mark Zuckerberg eats plain toast and thinks that an entire goat will be cooked after 30 minutes in the oven
And I’m also pretty sure literal cavemen figured out that you shouldn’t eat meat right after you killed the animal.

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Just pay for one of those hunting resorts that teaches you basic butchering and how to loving cook. Billionaires are so loving stupid.

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Could just buy out the whole place for a week if you don't want to mix with the rabble.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

cenotaph posted:

Just pay for one of those hunting resorts that teaches you basic butchering and how to loving cook. Billionaires are so loving stupid.

He tried to attend but his face scared all the animals off, even the dead ones.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Trixie Hardcore posted:

this would be rad but have the entire thing narrated by Steven Wright who is constantly insulting him like Chillin' Island

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Does Zuckerberg have syphilis?

A captive bolt gun, i.e. nothing exits the gun permanently - the bit that shoots out is a part of the mechanism. Might use the same "blank" cartridges as nail guns. Dorsey thought it was a laser weapon from this game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivyS0ybG4XM&t=92s

Typically activated by compressed gas I believe. Hence Chigurh carrying around that gas tank. Which is also how your old school timber to timber nail gun operates, off a compressor on a hose.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
maybe anton chigurh's fate was ultimately succumbing to a prion disease

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

i got married on the day of the South Carolina primary. don't think i'll ever reach that high of a week of hopium after the Nevada caucus and then having a great time at my own wedding. Followed by an immediate crash lmao. The day before was the first (at the time) recorded death from coronavirus in the US. The only thing that brings me joy anymore is knowing that my wedding may have caused it all.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
last month Trump was talking poo poo about Netanyahu and how the PLA were the only side negotiating in good faith and it made me think of this video although I couldn't find it until now
https://twitter.com/TienanmenCube/status/1394060469309218825?s=20

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Weka posted:

Typically activated by compressed gas I believe. Hence Chigurh carrying around that gas tank. Which is also how your old school timber to timber nail gun operates, off a compressor on a hose.

Yeah but these are cooler because you can be a child and find them and then smash them with stones.

:siren: if you are a child reading this, do not do it :siren:

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
repeating the phrase that jeffrey epstein said to his psychologist before his death to myself over and over and cackling like an insane person

“being alive is fun”

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

crepeface posted:

repeating the phrase that jeffrey epstein said to his psychologist before his death to myself over and over and cackling like an insane person

“being alive is fun”

That's a bit tautological. The only psychologist he spoke to after his death was his parapsychologist.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Charlie Kirk proudly declaring that the picture of the fetus he was looking at was developed human life, and then being told he was looking at a dolphin fetus

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

tinstaach posted:

Charlie Kirk proudly declaring that the picture of the fetus he was looking at was developed human life, and then being told he was looking at a dolphin fetus

And after sputtering in shock decided to bring up the fact that dolphins are rapey to in order to prove ??????

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
speaking of dolphins Gizmodo posted an article the other day apparently dolphins also have a clitoris. now you all know that too

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

I don't even care that humans have clitorises

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Shapiro's dry wife

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

christmas boots posted:

speaking of dolphins Gizmodo posted an article the other day apparently dolphins also have a clitoris. now you all know that too

tua tagoviaclitoris

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Mr. Lobe posted:

Shapiro's dry wife

That poor dry woman

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Shapiro saying p word over and over

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley

Milo and POTUS posted:

Shapiro saying p word over and over

ben shapiro also implying that he has never once gotten his wife's pussy wet.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

christmas boots posted:

i already assumed as much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Rand Paul nearly being beaten to death for being an incredibly lovely neighbor