Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Having resurrected the Elderfart from his eons long slumber, the minders try to bring him up to speed on the advances of human culture. They take him to a performance of Beethoven's 9th Symphony. He sleeps through half of it and then wakes up and says "it was AWFUL... what else do you fools have to show me".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
I am running through a dense woods, scrambling over fallen logs, breathing heavily, looking back over my shoulder. I catch my breath briefly before pushing forward, trying not to step on branches or dry leaves to announce my presence.

50 yards behind me, the Olson twins, their faces locked in a rictus, tight-lipped grin, hunt and peck through the brambles and bushes, using all seven of their senses to locate me, checking occasionally between themselves by locking gazes to keep the net spread wide as they close around me.

My adrenaline is running low, my stamina short. I duck behind a tight knit copse of saplings, doing all I can to not make a sound as Mary Kate crashes through the undergrowth to my left. She stops and raises her head, still grinning that damned toothless smirk, twisting her neck this way and that, seeking my scent, my fear.

I turn to duck down out of sight, and pivot directly into the steady gaze of Ashley, less than a meter away. She has cocked her head sideways, curious about my predicament, with the same crazed grin as her sibling.

I am torn between utter terror and frustration - “You’d be a lot prettier if you smiled,” I mutter hopelessly, resigned to my fate. She straightens her head, eyes firmly locked on mine, and slowly and deliberately unhinges her jaw. Four concentric rows of teeth, like a lamprey, appear before me, and the sound that utters forth is no roar or hiss, but the unmistakable laugh track of a studio audience.

Mary Kate has now slithered up behind and mimics the actions of her twin, and the echo of laughter doubles throughout the forest. As the first bits of flesh are torn from me, my screams are drowned out by the new audio effect of the audience hooting and hollering, emitting from Ashley’s gaping maw, as if Uncle Joey himself had just delivered a wondrous zinger.

The sacrifice has been made. Filming on the show Fullest House begins on Thursday.

Twenty Four

That was amazing but this

Abugadu posted:

the sound that utters forth is no roar or hiss, but the unmistakable laugh track of a studio audience.

is loving brilliant lol

Dip Viscous

Not Work Safe National Weather Service

Not sure what this consists of, but don't look at it at work.

Prurient Squid

The Ambassador from Stupid Town.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Abugadu posted:

You speak of… the Elderfart?

He who predated our fartfathers.

google THIS

"How fares my lawn?" asks the Elderfart. "Is it safe? Have the young'uns kept off of it?"

The cultists tremble in their sandals and argyle socks.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Rube Goldberg Sherlock Holmes that arrives at the correct suspect, method, and motive through a convoluted series of deductions using incorrect, irrelevant, wildly guessed, and sometimes downright ignorant premises.

Prurient Squid

Bright Bart posted:

Rube Goldberg Sherlock Holmes that arrives at the correct suspect, method, and motive through a convoluted series of deductions using incorrect, irrelevant, wildly guessed, and sometimes downright ignorant premises.

That sounds a lot like Dirk Gently.

baka of lathspell

Bright Bart posted:

yea the trick is if u use bad logic off a bad premise u end up with a good deduction. logos professors dont want u to know

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Bright Bart

Rappers going in hard on having or wanting that which is not normally considered a status symbol in hip hop: Their longing for a big tiddy goth gf or brags about their season passes to various amusement parks.

Everyone gets court side seats to the Lakers. Anyone else skip the lines at Disney World?

Finger Prince

A hide and seek app called GoFindMe where you post clues about your location and people look for you.

Twenty Four

Having way less luck with ice fly fishing then regular ice fishing, just repeatedly casting out on top of a frozen river for hours.

baka of lathspell

Finger Prince posted:

A hide and seek app called GoFindMe where you post clues about your location and people look for you.

lol

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Prurient Squid

Finishing dinner with a slightly sinister elderly gentleman he shows you "the way out". He opens the door to a solitary darkened room with a stool and a noose and turns his head to you as a dramatic sting plays.

"Oh wait, sorry wrong door" he says opening the front door.

"Well it was nice having you over, we should do this against some time".

deep dish peat moss

Bright Bart posted:

Rappers going in hard on having or wanting that which is not normally considered a status symbol in hip hop: Their longing for a big tiddy goth gf or brags about their season passes to various amusement parks.

Everyone gets court side seats to the Lakers. Anyone else skip the lines at Disney World?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe3c2XGnJw4
Josip On Deck - Anime Pu$$y ft. Killa Karisma (Music Video)

ToxicFrog

StackExchange/Quora/Yahoo Answers/etc posts from alternate universes

Of course, to properly capture the milieu of those places, most of the questions and answers have to be completely useless

pre:
My brother is a slob and keeps leaving his toenail clippings out. I've got a bunch of them now; how do I curse him to be less of a slob?
> I think you meant to post this to r/AmITheWickedWitch
> Are you sure those are his? You don't want to curse someone else by mistake.

How does the speed of light in luminiferous æther vary with the ambient temperature?
> Don't post homework questions here. [LOCKED]

My exoskeleton is turning red. Should I be worried?
> SEE A DOCTOR. You'll get better answers from your doctor than some randos on the internet.
> It's fine, my cousin's exoskeleton turned red once and it went away after his next moult.
> This started happening to me ever since I started the all-tuber diet. I'm sure it's a sign of good health!

Bright Bart

New names for dogs that are in the vein of 'King' and 'Sargeant' and 'Senator' but less pretentious.

'Comptroller'

"Teamlead'

'Corporal'

'Envoy'

'Baronet'

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Bright Bart posted:

New names for dogs that are in the vein of 'King' and 'Sargeant' and 'Senator' but less pretentious.

'Comptroller'

"Teamlead'

'Corporal'

'Envoy'

'Baronet'

acting director
temp
civilian contractor

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

"Here little alderman!"

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Assistant or Deputy [insert title here]
or even Deputy Assistant [insert title here]

deep dish peat moss

Naming your dog Deputy to make him immune to the police

Prurient Squid

Tax Authority?

Twenty Four

Bright Bart posted:

'Comptroller'

"Teamlead'

'Corporal'

'Envoy'

'Baronet'

I've seen the title in the movie credits.

"Best Boy"

gleebster

Only a howler
A dachshund or corgi named Undersecretary.

Manifisto

ironically, Fire Alarm Response Coordinator is absolutely useless during an actual fire alarm, just running around in circles and yapping at the empty air

ty nesamdoom!

Prurient Squid

Lord of the Rings with no physical discomfort.

Prof. Crocodile

gleebster posted:

:hmmyes:

Manifisto

gleebster posted:

a racing dog named Undersecretariat

ty nesamdoom!

Yinlock

a nobleman announcing arrivals to the royal ball, but introduces his child as "My Disappointing Son"

Yinlock

Finger Prince posted:

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Finger Prince posted:

Advanced Geocaching

crimes

deep dish peat moss

Geocatch me if you can

google THIS

deep dish peat moss posted:

Geocatch me if you can

:hmmyes:

gormless goblin

sorry, I'm not much of a Geodude

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

gormless goblin posted:

sorry, I'm not much of a Geodude

ChubbyChecker

Dip Viscous posted:

Not Work Safe National Weather Service

Not sure what this consists of, but don't look at it at work.

https://i.imgur.com/MRELgGY.mp4

Dip Viscous

24/7

Yinlock

got a huge nut of a storm here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Veggie alternative food names:

Scalmon
Beif, or Bief?
FSH (Formed Seitan Halva) Fillets