Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Hihohe posted:

Im laughing really hard at this one
out of context it just reads as "PEOPLE BEING ABLE TO VOTE STOMPS ON MAH RIGHTS"

Also venomous snakes are good somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

quote:

“YOU KNEW I WAS A SNAKE BEFORE YOU LET ME IN….”

Snakes left to right:
Macron, France- Andrews, Morrison, Australia – Trudeau, Canada- Ardern, New Zealand- Johnson, UK- Biden, US.

Every day I read stories about people from all walks of life who have suddenly dropped dead.

All of them died after receiving recent experimental gene therapy injections. You’ll never hear corporate media tie those deaths to the Covid jabs. That’s because their job is to protect their advertisers—the vaccine makers. Still, the truth can still be found on the Internet—just not on any major social media outlet. They also protect Big Pharma. This isn’t about science or keeping people healthy and ’safe.’ It’s about money and power and many are starting to realize that.

Formerly free countries such as Great Britain, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, France, and the United States continue down a dystopian path that leads toward absolute tyranny. Increasingly, our former freedoms cannot be had without vaccine passports, and now they’re talking about implantable chips. That’s what this has been about all along—tracking everyone’s movements and activities at all times. Those who resist getting the dangerous jabs are demonized and shunned. Those who do get the jabs risk blood clots, strokes, and heart attacks. There will be endless boosters, so it’s a sure bet that this will all get worse.

The big ‘emperor with no clothes’ moment occurs when people realize the Covid vaccines are neither safe nor effective. They don’t work. Bill Gates even admitted it, yet he still pushes for universal vaccination. Not only does he make billions more bucks from the murderous jabs, but he also obtains satisfaction from seeing humanity getting culled. That’s right—Gates is a sadistic fiend who wants more humans removed from the planet he and his fellow centi-billionaires own. It’s THEIR planet. They own it.

It’s time to push back against the insanity. Do not succumb to the pressure to get the Covid vaccines. If you have to lose your job, you lose your job. That’s better than losing your life!

(NOTE: This cartoon was inspired by an ancient Greek sculpture known as “Laocoön and His Sons.” I left out the sons.)

— Ben Garrison

Today we have a transformation + tentacles combo.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...
Wow, it like Ben wants someone to do a CUM edit.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

Hihohe posted:

out of context it just reads as "PEOPLE BEING ABLE TO VOTE STOMPS ON MAH RIGHTS"

Kellies nomination: best threatening with a good time

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Raised By Birds posted:

Is the Lacoon substitute supposed to be Trump or just a generic white guy? Also I'm laughing that he specifically called out Dan Andrews.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

DalaranJ posted:

Is the Lacoon substitute supposed to be Trump or just a generic white guy? Also I'm laughing that he specifically called out Dan Andrews.

He's struggling, not holding back all of them with one hand, a firm set to the jaw, and a steely look in his eyes.

Not Trump.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Have any white guys been put into camps for not getting vaccinated? Because as far as I can tell that seems to not be happening at all anywhere.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
Australia and New Zealand, famously known for being the West.

He means white, doesn't he?

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
australia and new zealand are part of the 'global north' in terms of socioeconomic and historic relationships with other countries. excluding hong kong or singapore from such a comparison kind of belies the point, however, especially given that they actually are authoritarian states that have put a lot of work into controlling the virus, unlike australia

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

By popular demand posted:

The sketch the image below is taken from should be required viewing for basically everyone regarding just how far a slow slide into extremism can take you:

Edit: I've just discovered that the Totenkopf had been used by the military the previous century, but gently caress, the Gadsden Viper is from the century before that, so in both cases, there was historically-based plausible deniability. "Oh, it's an old symbol with a deep meaning we're still using - we're not threatening murder, honest!"

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Jan 11, 2022

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Raised By Birds posted:

I'm young David Letterman, and I want YOU to get a passport!

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

I had a suspicion when I saw it that Garrison was trying for Laocoön, but it's a pretty lovely rendition of a really fabulous statue. Laocoön deserves better.

But the thing about Laocoön is that we don't really know why he was being tortured by serpents. Virgil, in the Aenid, says Laocoön was a Trojan priest who tried to reveal the ruse of the Trojan Horse, but was punished for daring to strike what was meant to be a divine object, even if he was ultimately correct. I'm sure Garrison likes this interpretation.

But the story of Laocoön is older, from a play by Sophocles centuries earlier, but the actual play is lost. Enough people wrote about the play that we know this version is that Laocoön was supposed to be celibate but married and had children, and this was his divine punishment. Other versions say that Laocoön's crime was not the marriage itself, but rather loving his wife in the temple. Either way, Poseidon sent snakes to murder him and/or his sons, and their deaths were taken as divine proof that the Trojan Horse really was holy and should definitely be hauled into the city, because Laocoön was the one doubting it.

So, as usual, Garrison is bad at metaphor.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Stantis taking a not unexpected stance on the Dreyfus Affair.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

RoboRodent posted:

I had a suspicion when I saw it that Garrison was trying for Laocoön, but it's a pretty lovely rendition of a really fabulous statue. Laocoön deserves better.

But the thing about Laocoön is that we don't really know why he was being tortured by serpents. Virgil, in the Aenid, says Laocoön was a Trojan priest who tried to reveal the ruse of the Trojan Horse, but was punished for daring to strike what was meant to be a divine object, even if he was ultimately correct. I'm sure Garrison likes this interpretation.

But the story of Laocoön is older, from a play by Sophocles centuries earlier, but the actual play is lost. Enough people wrote about the play that we know this version is that Laocoön was supposed to be celibate but married and had children, and this was his divine punishment. Other versions say that Laocoön's crime was not the marriage itself, but rather loving his wife in the temple. Either way, Poseidon sent snakes to murder him and/or his sons, and their deaths were taken as divine proof that the Trojan Horse really was holy and should definitely be hauled into the city, because Laocoön was the one doubting it.

So, as usual, Garrison is bad at metaphor.

What I'm hearing from you is that Laocoön needed a cum pass.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Stop treading on the West, rear end in a top hat!

PowerBeard posted:

Australia and New Zealand, famously known for being the West.

He means white, doesn't he?

Eh, you know they're part of the cultural sphere or something, being British colonies and all. This is like acting wild that Israel has won Eurovision Song Contest several times!

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Hihohe posted:

He couldn't even think of a more incriminating way to describe it, or some derogatory nickname for the bill. Just lays it right out.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Robert Ariail

Tim Campbell

Stuart Carlson

Matt Davies

John Deering

Al Goodwyn

Bob Gorrell

Joe Heller

Clay Jones

Mike Lester

Jack Ohman

Joel Pett

Tom Stiglich

Wouldn't that be the CDCC then?

Tony Branco

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

JJ made an NFT

He did not actually make one; he DID make this, but it was just a joke tweet.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Right wingers would never use 9/11 as an excuse to sell lovely merchandise, nope, no sir.

Oh hey the sippy cup is gone! I wonder if he couldn't figure out a way to fit it in, or maybe he forgot it since it's been a while since he's drawn Biden.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Why is there digital artifacting in the middle of the maze? Is this a magic eye puzzle where if I stare really hard it will say let's go brandon?

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

DalaranJ posted:

Why is there digital artifacting in the middle of the maze? Is this a magic eye puzzle where if I stare really hard it will say let's go brandon?

Because he just did a bunch of copying and pasting. I almost nominated this ofr Laziest Non-Gorrell, but, then I checked the name.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Just noticed that the maze is just a bunch of tiled images of the same pattern, but there's an extra layer of the pattern on top of the entire thing, clearly misplaced.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Lmao at "the formerly free countr[y] of New Zealand"

Our daily cases are in the low double digits now and we're not even in lockdown anymore.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Mordaedil posted:

Just noticed that the maze is just a bunch of tiled images of the same pattern, but there's an extra layer of the pattern on top of the entire thing, clearly misplaced.

He puts effort into being that lazy, god drat it!!

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Mordaedil posted:

He's picked a fairly simple pattern too. It's actually quite effortless to move from one side of the maze to the other, it's like he's aiming for the AGC treatment.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Twelve by Pies posted:

Right wingers would never use 9/11 as an excuse to sell lovely merchandise, nope, no sir.
Is there actually any january 6th merch?

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Drakyn
Dec 26, 2012

By popular demand posted:

They are, and I'm deeply disgruntled that their imagery has become entangled with your country's political systems.

Raised By Birds posted:

Hello, Kind Eyes Trudeau.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Is this pro or anti-Babbitt?

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Living outside of US, I never know if these cartoons are supposed to na a parody or a thing that happened, because, to be honest, our ministry of health basically rolls the dice each month and changes the rules for masks and certificates. So for me it works pretty much like in the comic.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Republicans posted:

Hard to say, Lester definitely roots for American fascism, but he's also a great supporter of violence against women. It's a complex matter.

Kikas posted:

Living outside of US, I never know if these cartoons are supposed to na a parody or a thing that happened, because, to be honest, our ministry of health basically rolls the dice each month and changes the rules for masks and certificates. So for me it works pretty much like in the comic.

It's a mild exaggeration of things that did very much happen. It recently came out that the last time the CDC cut the suggested days of isolation in half it was on behalf of an airline CEO who thought it caused too many canceled flights.

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

Is it time for another "CANCELLED" plot again? Because that feels like where this is going, since confusing "due process" with "the court of public opinion" is a right-wing favorite for trying to make up excuses for why they should never deal with consequences for being shitbirds.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Republicans posted:

The trotskist antifa supersoldier is holding a sweater saying "Let's go Ashli Babbit". "Let's go" is contemporary American English for ye olde phrase "gently caress you", so the left are therefore anti-Babbit. A reasonable reader at this point comes to the conclusion that Mike Lester is a hack who beats his wife.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Holy poo poo, an actual punchline.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

holy poo poo a joke

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I can't believe I just laughed at a Mallard Fillmore comic. What's the atonement for this? We're working without a precedent here

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
HE REMEMBERED

HE REMEMBERED TO TELL A JOKE :siren:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Lorna Miller on Novak Djokovic’s escape from detention – The world no 1 is a free man after a judge quashed the decision to deny his entry to Australia"

Telegraph:

Ease ineffective Covid restrictions, Nicola Sturgeon told, as Scotland’s case rate overtakes England’s

Matt:

Independent:

Times:

Cladding rules: Flat-owners won’t pay to fix fire safety issues, pledges Gove

Evening Standard:

Calls for PM to be questioned by inquiry into alleged No 10 lockdown gatherings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tibalt
May 14, 2017

What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee

Shouldn't they increase precautions if cases are getting worse? Why would easing them be the response to surpassing England?