Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I feel bad when I accidentally step on my cats when they get under my feet, which they do a lot. I always seek them out to hold them and tell them I'm sorry and make sure they know I didn't mean to do it at all and they're not hurt. It ends up they just come back for pets anyway and all's forgiven

I couldn't imagine actually thinking it was ok to deliberately attack an animal that's under your care. That's sociopathy right there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wudz
Aug 19, 2005

*LATEST FAD

Zefiel posted:

There's supposedly a documentary about him in the works by a youtube documentary channel. Enterexploregorge or something like that haha.

If he means blameitonjorge that's probably not as much a of documentary as he's expecting bit should be great either way

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

I need to know that these are two separate restaurants and that the mural wasn't touched up

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
When I'm drunk I hug and pet my dogs even more than I usually do. I cannot imagine ever hitting one of them.

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

He just laid it out there for everyone, too. Everyone just thought he meant the giant plushie and he's all "no it was my cat" and a sycophant is all "uh, uh, well that's a real sad story Nathan" i bailed soon after of course.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i could totally picture nathen taking a guy home and cutting off his head

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
I could totally picture Nathen being a meth head

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

I feel like Nathen doesn't need uppers to enter his manic states of inspired ultrapreneurship.

Benzos in a PEZ dispenser seems extremely on-brand tho lmao

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Nathen just lost whatever goodwill he had and will probably be the target of crazy people who think they need to "punish" him. Animal abuse is bad but there are proper ways to deal with the abusers.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I left the discord, it was too weird when he said my username out loud.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
Real dark peek into his childhood when he talks about his mother pushing Valium onto him for no reason

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns
I pray that he gets enough of the attention he craves from his pathetic Discord that he never acquires another pet again. I also hope his guts fall out of his rear end and he passes away slowly and painfully, but that's probably more of a long shot.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Kevin DuBrow posted:

Real dark peek into his childhood when he talks about his mother pushing Valium onto him for no reason

We've found him, the 21st century digital boy

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Yaldabaoth posted:

Nathen just lost whatever goodwill he had and will probably be the target of crazy people who think they need to "punish" him. Animal abuse is bad but there are proper ways to deal with the abusers.

this really is just turning into chris-chan again.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
ain't life a mystery

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Mameluke posted:

this really is just turning into chris-chan again.

Chris Chan isn’t rich. I feel less sorry for Nathen. Nathen absolutely has the means to seek help should he want to

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
LOVE ME

FEED ME

DON'T LEAVE ME

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Yaldabaoth posted:

I mean people shouldn't be going internet vigilante over an offhand comment (or at all) but let's not pretend western law has any effective provision tor dealing with abuse, and western law is the only type that even tries.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Strategic Tea posted:

I mean people shouldn't be going internet vigilante over an offhand comment (or at all) but let's not pretend western law has any effective provision tor dealing with abuse, and western law is the only type that even tries.

Ok but internet vigilantes will just make the situation an even bigger poo poo show.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

kntfkr posted:

Agent Escalus posted:

I could totally picture Nathen being a meth head

i could totally picture nathen cutting off a meth head's head

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

kntfkr posted:

It's quite a jump from "Nathen hit his cat once when drunk and he regretted it afterwards so much he gave up alcohol'" to this.

Goons can be an obsessive, resentful bunch.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

BigBadSteve posted:

It's quite a jump from "Nathen hit his cat once when drunk and he regretted it afterwards so much he gave up alcohol'" to this.

Sounds like it was more than once and not like he was really regretful or anything.

Edit: I am obsessed with GarfiendEATS and forever resentful that I never got a chance to eat their orange sauce pizza and drink a Garfaccino because of spiteful landmonster and the COVID hoax created by Google to stop young entrepreneurs.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 12:42 on Jan 12, 2022

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
If u have to make up nathen fanfic you’re not truly entergaged tbh

Verdugo
Jan 5, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Alan Smithee posted:

For real did anyone eat the pizza? Was it any good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjeToadShU8%5C

apparently so-so.

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Escape From Noise posted:

Sounds like it was more than once and not like he was really regretful or anything.

Edit: I am obsessed with GarfiendEATS and forever resentful that I never got a chance to eat their orange sauce pizza and drink a Garfaccino because of spiteful landmonster and the COVID hoax created by Google to stop young entrepreneurs.

What makes you think it was more than once?

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Imho, Nathen definitely seems like the scream-crying "why did you make me do that to you" type

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns
Whatever the reality of the situation is, it's led to the man using the explicit plea "don't leave me" in his (stolen) personal catchphrase. I'm not sure anyone but a licensed professional should hear the full details of what led to his current state.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
All that was cleared by Jim Davis and whoever owned the license back then.

But yeah he is a sad person.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

BigBadSteve posted:

Honestly, if he really did regret so much that he gave up alcohol altogether then good on him, but it looks like the cat is still terrified of him.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Grand opening summer 2022: NathfieldBOXES

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
GarfCoin

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Nathfield tweet: “Out on the town having the entergagement of my life with a bunch of friends. They're all just out of frame, entergaging too.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
nick garfed out, it's outrageous
here we are now, entergage us
unedited arabiolosis
here we are now, entergage us

Mozi fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Jan 13, 2022

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Alan Smithee posted:

Nathfield tweet: “Out on the town having the entergagement of my life with a bunch of friends. They're all just out of frame, entergaging too.

Thin Lasagna

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Alan Smithee posted:

Nathfielder :aaaaa:

Garfsuit? More like lawsuit if you ask me. :mad:

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

I get squeezing entertainment out of goofy fucks awkwardly flopping around the grifter scene trying to scrape dough, but this one boy ain't right. Acting cutesy and in an oblivious savant way might get mileage on Twitter, but the whole saga with shelters and now making excuses for pet abuse is when sociopathy stops being funny and ends up harming others.

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

I get squeezing entertainment out of goofy fucks awkwardly flopping around the grifter scene trying to scrape dough, but this one boy ain't right. Acting cutesy and in an oblivious savant way might get mileage on Twitter, but the whole saga with shelters and now making excuses for pet abuse is when sociopathy stops being funny and ends up harming others.

...shelters?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
on the other hand garfield is openly abusive to jon and odie and we all love him so who's to say what's right really

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

mkvltra posted:

...shelters?

Yeah he had this bizarre phase where he wanted people to donate money that he would then use to take in homeless people and give them "careers" at GarfieldEATS.

He needed the money to, uh, take them shopping first? I don't know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
He also offloaded a bunch of frozen lasagna to homeless shelters, probably as advertising for his restaurant and for bonus PR points, and then claimed to be some amazing Champion Of The People for doing it. He mentions it all the time and uses it as a bludgeon against criticism. It's the same energy as "person who criticized me is destroying young entrepreneurship".