Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
Been long time looking for a posting chair....

Been sitting heavy on a fail-rear end kitchen chair

that was until I picked up this absolute beauty for a song

Stunner of a chair..

Sitonit Amplify

Retail price you may be wondering? North of $800

But epic... says you... I thought you were broke??????

Picked it up for a song.... Just $100...

Now that's a YALTSI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

RCarr posted:

I legit thought it was one of those bowling gloves.

I went from archery glove thing to slingshot and still don't get how it's supposed to help with a plate carrier

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

honestly body armor seems like a reasonable item to have lately, all things given.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Actual body armor would be less embarrassing than that thing

TastyShrimpPlatter
Dec 18, 2006

It's me, I'm the
Upgraded patch antennas for an hdzero digital video receiver.

for flying these

TastyShrimpPlatter has a new favorite as of 08:17 on Jan 11, 2022

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

Android Apocalypse posted:

It's for cleaning lenses & glasses. Want to deride this shopping purchase too?

With skin that thin, no wonder you need body armor.

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

:thurman:

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
lmao post the rest of your lens cleaning cosplay you glass loving dork.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Try shooting the grime off your glasses with your stupid rear end guns.

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

TastyShrimpPlatter posted:

Upgraded patch antennas for an hdzero digital video receiver.

for flying these

Can you strap your little feet to that thing?

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Bought a MacBook Pro last year because I was planning to go to grad school. That ended up not happening so I decided to sell it and go back to Windows.
Went with a pre built to save myself some effort, especially since it seems to be the easiest way to get a GPU. Got it on an open box sale so I don’t feel too bad about having to put in money to upgrade the case and ram eventually.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

I got one of those retro handheld consoles, the Gameforce Chi, does everything up to and including PSX. Chose this one in particular because it's really comfortable and the aesthetic.

And some new headphones from KZ. Seriously incredibe value at less than $100 for the IEMs + the true wireless adaptor, very comfortable.

Trapick
Apr 17, 2006

I jumped on the synth train, these will probably take a while to get here but whoooo boy I'm excited.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Shartweek
Feb 15, 2003

D O E S N O T E X I S T

Trapick posted:

I jumped on the synth train, these will probably take a while to get here but whoooo boy I'm excited.

I also ordered my first Pocket Operator, the PO133 Street Fighter, $30 off at B&H for the next 7 hours.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1591337-REG/teenage_engineering_te010as133_po_133_street_fighter_pocket.html

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Why do those pocket operator's not have cases? Is it just a design aesthetic or a cost saving measure? makes them look rather flimsy.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Why do those pocket operator's not have cases? Is it just a design aesthetic or a cost saving measure? makes them look rather flimsy.

yes

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Megabound posted:

And some new headphones from KZ. Seriously incredibe value at less than $100 for the IEMs + the true wireless adaptor, very comfortable.

Nice choice on the CRNs, I got them (when we thought they were the ZEX Pros) and they’ve become my regular work headphones.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Yeah, he talks a big game so I figured I'd try some headphones he's tuned while I was in the market for the wireless adapter. I was going to put them on my ZSN Pro X but the CRNs are staying. Very nice headphones.

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

LooksLikeABabyRat
Jun 26, 2008

Oh dang, I'd nibble that cheese

Amazon carries aftermarket cases. Which I now know because you bastards got me.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
I have the OEM silicone case on my PO-33. It’s fine but it was also fine the thirty or so times I’ve thrown my 20 in my backpack so :shrug:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Purple is a good color and those are slick nikes

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Coffee And Pie posted:

Bought a MacBook Pro last year because I was planning to go to grad school. That ended up not happening so I decided to sell it and go back to Windows.
Went with a pre built to save myself some effort, especially since it seems to be the easiest way to get a GPU. Got it on an open box sale so I don’t feel too bad about having to put in money to upgrade the case and ram eventually.

Boo hiss Intel :reject:

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

Dig those Nike’s. What style are they?

Shartweek
Feb 15, 2003

D O E S N O T E X I S T

LooksLikeABabyRat posted:

Amazon carries aftermarket cases. Which I now know because you bastards got me.

Hell yeah, I convinced my boss to get one for one of his kids as well as they are a huge street fighter fan and learning to drum.

It's cheaper to offer it without a case but additionally, all of the major components are protected behind the screen:

It also just looks cool without a case.

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

blast0rama posted:

Dig those Nike’s. What style are they?

sb dunk high pro

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:

baram. posted:

sb dunk high pro

But do they got the stash pocket

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Rolo shoot me a PM if you have some extra beep boops you don’t want anymore. I’m not in your neck of the woods often but I’d be willing to take one off your hands the next time I pass through.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Two things I've never tried. I also wanted to buy Vegemite but it's out of stock.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Coredump posted:

Boo hiss Intel :reject:

Intel me about deez nuts

I have no loyalty either way it was just a good deal lol

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

New laptop on its way!

I worked with the frame.work founder when we were both at Oculus, and I think he is a very principled, practical, and smart guy, so I decided I’d buy into their promising ecosystem. I hope that they’ll still be a going concern in 4 years so I can upgrade it and send it off with my eldest to university!

Usually I just use whatever my employer provides, but I’m planning to be between jobs for a couple of months and with two kids doing virtual learning it’s useful to be able to relocate myself around the house.

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

His Divine Shadow posted:

Two things I've never tried.

As is you've never had malt vinegar or this specific kind of malt vinegar?

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Coffee And Pie posted:

Intel me about deez nuts

I have no loyalty either way it was just a good deal lol

And a good reply to be honest haha.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Slimy Hog posted:

As is you've never had malt vinegar or this specific kind of malt vinegar?

Never had malt vinegar. It's not a finnish thing.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

I hope you got the big, soft and crisp wedge fries for it

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Warbird posted:

Rolo shoot me a PM if you have some extra beep boops you don’t want anymore. I’m not in your neck of the woods often but I’d be willing to take one off your hands the next time I pass through.

I’ll definitely let you know if/when I part with anything.

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

Lawen posted:

BTW if you like DIY stuff, Moog recently announced they’re going to stop making the Werkstatt-01, which is a solderless monosynth kit build that got me into (semi)modular stuff. You might want to pick one up while you still can, especially since you got a…

Whyyyyyy, why do you lot keep showing me cool stuff??? :argh:

I at least thought about it for awhile before mashing the buy button... Musicians Friend (guitar center?) has the Werkstatt on overstock sale right now, and I'm hoping that should scratch my itch for a Mother 32 and that classic moog sound!

And because I'm re-doing my office to be more of a studio space, I ordered two open box KRK 5" G4 studio monitors for the job:

It's not body armor but it does contain Kevlartm so I guess it might be useful in the upcoming civil war part 2: the dumbest boogaloo boys

Catatron Prime has a new favorite as of 22:15 on Jan 12, 2022

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

an ssd and heatsink/cover for my ps5.

Waste of Breath posted:

But do they got the stash pocket

nope but i have another pair with pockets!

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Subjunctive posted:

New laptop on its way!

I worked with the frame.work founder when we were both at Oculus, and I think he is a very principled, practical, and smart guy, so I decided I’d buy into their promising ecosystem. I hope that they’ll still be a going concern in 4 years so I can upgrade it and send it off with my eldest to university!

Usually I just use whatever my employer provides, but I’m planning to be between jobs for a couple of months and with two kids doing virtual learning it’s useful to be able to relocate myself around the house.

Post your impressions when you have a chance to mess with it. I’ve been kind of hemming and hawing about picking one up as I’m the right kind of brain broken to daily a Linux laptop, but on the other hand those M1s tho. 90% of my time is docking around in a browser or terminal so may as well go for the real deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Reporting in to say the PO-20 is stupidly awesome. I've been sitting here for a half hour just making different beep boop arcade sounds.