Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Big Beef City posted:

YOUR SPINE IS FRACTURED PLEASE GET BACK INTO YOUR BED THE ALARM IS GOING OFF A NURSE WILL BE WITH U SHORTLY DO NOT EAT THOSE ALMONDS UNTIL THEY HAVE BEEN CHECKED BY STAFF

i dont think they sell spines at Costco. or maybe the LIBERALS would DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POLITICS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Big Beef City posted:

YOUR SPINE IS FRACTURED PLEASE GET BACK INTO YOUR BED THE ALARM IS GOING OFF A NURSE WILL BE WITH U SHORTLY DO NOT EAT THOSE ALMONDS UNTIL THEY HAVE BEEN CHECKED BY STAFF

I'M TOO FUCKIN HIGH FOR THIS BBC

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

I BOUGHT OATS MILK ACTUALLY I THOUGHT IT'D BE BETTER FOR THE CHAI TEA LATTE THINGS I DRINK

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I CAN'T REALLY EAT ALMONDS TOO MUCH TIL I GET MY TEETH FIXED

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Whoa sorry caps also I somehow came across as that screaming will ferrell character instead of angry but idk if that's better

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

this one?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

So like they couldn’t call your PCP or you know ask your wife to confirm that you indeed sometimes have seizures and aren’t a drunk or meth addict?

To make a long story short
I passed every DUI test on scene except the 'walk on this line and hold your foot up' test since I'd just had a seizure and was still trembling/couldn't balance. Blew a 0.0 and got a 0 across the board on a blood panel draw.
However, in my past I once did have a seizure as a result of withdrawl, alc, years ago (not related to driving in any way) and so I was somehow hiding this from them "So we think you better spend a few days here and also we think you may have fractured one of your vertebrate if you can demonstrate xyz we can consider releasing you..."
Ok well no but fastworward some.
"DON'T get up! This should hurt, if this HURTS you you need to stop!"
Well, I'm stiff from laying here for so long and sore from the seizure so I mean, I winced, but look I can touch the floor and poo poo. It's ok.It just sucks.
"Oh my god you're delirious. You could slip back into delirium at any time. You could DIE from that sir. We need to keep monitoring you."
I mean...we were talking about the football game that's on and your family and what we were up to last week for a while there and you asked me a bunch of poo poo at random all of which I answered normally and even poked a little fun at you for. I passed like 3 neuro exams this morning + the phys that go with. I wouldn't say I'm exactly sliding into and out of awareness here especially since I hadn't been doing that when this all started more than a day + ago which time I can state exactly and who's time I know now.
"...SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT HERE. We're going to get one of our experts in. They might be in maybe tomorrow."
gently caress you you didn't even know who was playing today YOU get in the bed.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Jan 12, 2022

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I hate boomer rear end blues dad MOTHERFUCKERS.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Continue please.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Big Beef City posted:

To make a long story short
I passed every DUI test on scene except the 'walk on this line and hold your foot up' test since I'd just had a seizure and was still trembling/couldn't balance. Blew a 0.0 and got a 0 across the board on a blood panel draw.
However, in my past I once did have a seizure as a result of withdrawl (not related to driving in any way) and so I was somehow hiding this from them "So we think you better spend a few days here and also we think you may have fractured one of your vertebrate if you can demonstrate xyz we can consider releasing you..."
Ok well no but fastworward some.
"DON'T get up! This should hurt, if this HURTS you you need to stop!"
Well, I'm stiff from laying here for so long and sore from the seizure so I mean, I winced, but look I can touch the floor and poo poo. It's ok.It just sucks.
"Oh my god you're delirious. You could slip back into delirium at any time. You could DIE from that sir. We need to keep monitoring you."
I mean...we were talking about the football game that's on and your family and what we were up to last week for a while there and you asked me a bunch of poo poo at random all of which I answered normally and even poked a little fun at you for. I passed like 3 neuro exams this morning + the phys that go with. I wouldn't say I'm exactly sliding into and out of awareness here especially since I hadn't been doing that when this all started more than a day + ago which time I can state exactly and who's time I know now.
"...SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT HERE. We're going to get one of our experts in. They might be in maybe tomorrow."
gently caress you you didn't even know who was playing today YOU get in the bed.

It's time to shoot the place up

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

On a brighter note I did test - for covid.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Tip posted:

this one?

yeah I feel like thats how I come across a solid chunk of the time

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Scrossle jagdid corbalooza Jacettholemew

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
The latest ACTION PACKED Cheems adventure is now available for your viewing please.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3989485&pagenumber=2&perpage=40#post520640887

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

syntaxfunction wrote this incredible rap in the internal drama thread and i recorded this, cant have it just hanging out in some dumb thread!

https://voca.ro/1h0IHlvWXgZx

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Oh I gotta add one last bit for now I'm sorry.

One of the signs of DT's is 'exhibiting paranoid delusions and/or aggression'.
You shoved branching external glass rods into my arms to tap emergency IV's into 'just in case'
strapped electrodes to my chest and attached to them to a big rear end box tucked into a pocket on an assless hospital 'shirt' not even full gown and just the underwear I was wearing as my entire 'outfit'
then told me I couldn't leave the space of essentially the top of a child's single mattress top in a room that essentially looked like an almost featureless room of a church basement rec-room that's supposedly your wing of this hospital and only referred to me as "Number 74" to each other in front of me.

Remember I said I had that poo poo on my arm? It was this, but WAY sloppier done, sticking out further because a child did it, and on my right INNER forearm so it rubbed against everything I did.

Me being 'paranoid' about this or getting upset 'proved' that I was actually just still suffering delusions btw.

PS they never used that contraption while I was there and just shot me full of poo poo wherever. That was 'just in case'.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Jan 12, 2022

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Big Beef City posted:

Oh I gotta add one last bit for now I'm sorry.

One of the signs of DT's is 'exhibiting paranoid delusions and/or aggression'.
You shoved branching external glass rods into my arms to tap emergency IV's into 'just in case'
strapped electrodes to my chest and attached to them to a big rear end box tucked into a pocket on an assless hospital 'shirt' not even full gown and just the underwear I was wearing as my entire 'outfit'
then told me I couldn't leave the space of essentially the top of a child's single mattress top in a room that essentially looked like an almost featureless room of a church basement rec-room that's supposedly your wing of this hospital and only referred to me as "Number 74" to each other in front of me.

Remember I said I had that poo poo on my arm? It was this, but WAY sloppier done, sticking out further because a child did it, and on my right INNER forearm so it rubbed against everything I did.
[nsfw] [/nsfw]

Me being 'paranoid' about this or getting upset 'proved' that I was actually just still suffering delusions btw.

Start looking for a tall guy goes by the name of "chief"

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ive decided to become rich covering rap songs

https://vocaroo.com/1gZAT5RsTqxw

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Sid Vicious posted:

ive decided to become rich covering rap songs

https://vocaroo.com/1gZAT5RsTqxw

I started breakdancing while crying during this and still haven't stopped I'm burning a hole through the cardboard

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Big Beef City posted:

I started breakdancing while crying during this and still haven't stopped I'm burning a hole through the cardboard

You really shouldn't be doing that with your spine twisted at 90 degree angles every few inches

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm trying at home therapy

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Big Beef City posted:

no stop this isnt what i intended at all!!'n

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Youve killed us all

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

my portent of doom...im sorry

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 47 hours!)

side parted or side swept hair is so much better than middle parting that i don't know why middle still exists.

this goes for bangs in 90% of cases, too. you sweep those to the side at an angle and it's a big improvement except for the rare person who has the face for straight line bangs.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

just got back from page 715. what a trip

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

big beef ive seen you charm a lot of people on this forum with your unique and personal brand of charisma

is it possible that you used this same charisma at the hospital and thats why they stuck you in traction for a long weekend against your will

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Tried to sleep. Can't sleep. Bored.

Currently thinking about that episode of the x-files with the wish granting genie, and how her own wish was to drink a nice cup of coffee and watch the world go by. Can't really disagree with that wish tbh

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Same except for the xfiles part.
Thinking about getting some lunch meat and a glass of water

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I heated up 7 frozen meatballs and ate them on their own

now I will go to sleep

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo
I just had a shower but it wasn't until I was already in that I realised I forgot to bring a bar of soap, so I decided to use a tiny bit of my flatmates Nivea body wash for men. I now stink like a loving teenager after P.E class. Who buys this stuff? Who decides to get into the shower in order to smell more like a gym. I had to shower for another 10 minutes to try to get rid of the smell. I hadn't even used that much, just enough to lather my hands and rub down my arm pits and delicates.

Jokes on me for using my flatmates poo poo without his permission but god drat.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I actually am using THAT kind of body wash right now however it's scented like a crisp clean brighter bar of soap rather than 'cloying teen' which I'm glad of because I was in a rush when grabbing it and it also almost exactly compliments my current Taylor of old bond shave soap and after.

How I got lucky enough for that one dunno but I'll take it.
After this it's back to something else

e: I just made it sound like I meant I had NIVEA as well and actually by "THAT kind" I meant I actually had Axe which is just ridiculous. It's just what the pharmacy had in stock when I was there and desperately out last time I needed it and I'm still working through the bottle.
I think it's their 'Phoenix' style, looking at the website. Says it's supposed to be mint and rosemary scented. I dunno if I'd go THAT far for an Axe product, but it's not 'It smells like neon yellow and a newly opened matchbox car' like most of them.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 13:49 on Jan 12, 2022

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Beartaco posted:

I just had a shower but it wasn't until I was already in that I realised I forgot to bring a bar of soap, so I decided to use a tiny bit of my flatmates Nivea body wash for men. I now stink like a loving teenager after P.E class. Who buys this stuff? Who decides to get into the shower in order to smell more like a gym. I had to shower for another 10 minutes to try to get rid of the smell. I hadn't even used that much, just enough to lather my hands and rub down my arm pits and delicates.

Jokes on me for using my flatmates poo poo without his permission but god drat.

Nivea sounds fancy because of the name and is available in most grocery stores. Its actually bottom tier bullshit that dries you out and makes you smell like Axe.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Good morning thread. Have a post.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mr. Nice! posted:

Good morning thread. Have a post.

Does this um
So like does this come with a gift receipt or do they just take it or...
I mean it's great! I love it! I just wanna know if it doesn't fit the thread or something crazy

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

Does this um
So like does this come with a gift receipt or do they just take it or...
I mean it's great! I love it! I just wanna know if it doesn't fit the thread or something crazy

don't bother. i've already thrown it in the trash (don't tell mr. nice)

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Good morning goons, my posts are not gifts but instead the equivalent of bug smatterings on your windshield, just something you deal with

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNwC0sp-uA4

Music for the day is 80s alt anything. Post punk, new wave, whatever idk

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I view my posts as high altitude goose poop. Most go unnoticed, but every once in a while they make a big impact on your day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

My posts are thoughtful attempts at enriching your lives.

Or random crap I want to bother more people with. One or the other, usually.