Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!

Aardvark! posted:

who unleashed this unbearable plague of smarmy Europeans upon us

That is called slander, sir. UK is NOT Europe (and I'm from neither) :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Come to UK and witness where the absolutely worst speakers of English language reside: English people

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

uk is europe until they decide to gently caress off into the middle of the ocean, inshallah

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Quantum of Phallus posted:

uk is europe until they decide to gently caress off into the middle of the ocean, inshallah

Repeat this exact sentence to a group of blokes with shaven heads and sleeve tattoos in an Essex pub tyvm

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Chappie was good.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Galewolf posted:

Repeat this exact sentence to a group of blokes with shaven heads and sleeve tattoos in an Essex pub tyvm

i dont think qop is going to do that tbh

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

kam on ingerland

sco some fackin goles

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I put on King of New York on Prime just now because I haven’t seen it before , it has one of the worst transfers I've ever seen on a streamer. The aspect ratio changed three times in the first minute and it looks like a sharpened DVD rip 🤢

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

i dont think qop is going to do that tbh

*In a raspy Johnny Knoxville voice*

C'mon man, it's going to be fine, it's footage (seconds before they all got blasted in the dick with riot control claymore that shoots seven million plastic balls)

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

kam on ingerland

sco some fackin goles

IT'S COMING HOOOME, IT'S COMING HOMEEEE, IT'S COMING HOOMEEEE

Narrator: It, in fact, didn't come home

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Galewolf posted:

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

:hmmyes:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lmfao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

kam on ingerland

sco some fackin goles

i knew a guy who did this but with rednecks. they thought it was hilarious when he started singing achy breaky heart so you might be okay

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Also, please NEVER forget the BEST moment of 2021 and history of Eurovision:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_SGaOpV-lg

Goddamn, what a rush that was lmao I was yelling gently caress YEAAAH! LET'S GOOOO! to the screen while watching it

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I was nearly in tears of laughter when that happened

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
please stop posting large anglos

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
Movie chat: I saw lupin iii castle of cagliostro for the first time yesterday. Very good heist/James Bond movie. But doesn't feel like a Miyazaki movie.

Also lupin knowing the little girl since she was 9 reminds me of George Lucas.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

stephenthinkpad posted:

Also lupin knowing the little girl since she was 9 reminds me of George Lucas.

Yeah that's the bit that's like :hmmno:

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

lol

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Galewolf posted:

Also, please NEVER forget the BEST moment of 2021 and history of Eurovision:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_SGaOpV-lg

Goddamn, what a rush that was lmao I was yelling gently caress YEAAAH! LET'S GOOOO! to the screen while watching it

wait what is this

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Is that guy from Kingdom Hearts?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

keep punching joe posted:

Chappie was good.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

does Europe actually have an Oscars style yearly awards show for each of its countries where people vote on who the best country is? is this first silly thought I had actually real??

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

kalel posted:

does Europe actually have an Oscars style yearly awards show for each of its countries where people vote on who the best country is? is this first silly thought I had actually real??

Do you know how in G Gundam all the nations of the world have ended war and replaced it with a regular giant robot fighting tournament? Eurovision works the same way.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

kalel posted:

It's called the Euros m8.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

kalel posted:

Yep, and it’s attended almost entirely by gay men.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

kalel posted:

wait what is this

UK getting ZERO points (a near impossible feat) in both country juries AND popular vote in a system SPECIFICALLY designed to not have this happening. Biggest lmao moment of 2021 and all Eurovision in living memory.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I’m going to the next one in Turin :D I was at Lisbon in 2019, it was so fun.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

I’m going to the next one in Turin :D I was at Lisbon in 2019, it was so fun.

Gatdang, now that's a good trip worth to have swamp lungs. Gonna set an alarm for the ticket sale :heysexy:

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Gripweed posted:

Do you know how in G Gundam all the nations of the world have ended war and replaced it with a regular giant robot fighting tournament? Eurovision works the same way.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

now I'm wondering why the gently caress America doesn't have one of those!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

they’re making one this year :mrwhite:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

they’re making one this year :mrwhite:

is this one across the americas or its like the handegg world cup?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

US only

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
I keep hearing this Eurovision thing through gaming forum osmosis. I couldn't be bothered to wiki what it is. AFAIK it's some kind of performance art Super bowl for Europeans.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

it's a song competition

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I had never heard of Eurovision until the sax guy became a meme and some cute German girl who sings English weirdly won (I think?) and blew my mind it's been around for a million years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Lmao, way to miss the entire point (having weird Euros singing in their arble glarbe languages or in heavily accented in English with over the top stage performances) of the OG show, well done Murica.

Is that going to have like each state voting for each other, that would be somewhat fun to see (maybe)