Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Milo and POTUS posted:

Shapiro saying p word over and over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Spergin Morlock posted:

i already assumed as much

It didn't really surprise me, but I'd never pondered the question honestly.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

The time ben shapiro owned himself on bbc

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

guidoanselmi posted:

https://youtu.be/6VixqvOcK8E

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

guidoanselmi posted:

literally one of my favorite clips, him getting all flustered and defaulting to american right wing 'LIBERAL MEDIA' poo poo and just making the no doubt deeply evil torry pedophile who was giving him a softball interview laugh.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

such a good interview, loved how he called andrew fuckin neil a lib

e: looked up the quote —— "why don't we just say you're on the left? is it so hard for you? why can't you be honest?" lmaoooo

Wraith of J.O.I. has issued a correction as of 00:42 on Jan 12, 2022

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

such a good interview, loved how he called andrew fuckin neil a lib

e: looked up the quote —— "why don't we just say you're on the left? is it so hard for you? why can't you be honest?" lmaoooo

lol wait holy poo poo that was Andrew Neil? Yea okay then evil right wing bastard like I assume confirmed but holy poo poo yea that's like going on Hannity and saying 'woah you're such a fuckin lib'.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

and neil ends the interview (after ben bitches out and said he's not getting a fair shake) with "thank you for your time and showing anger is not part of american political discourse" lol

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

guidoanselmi posted:

coincidentally ben shapiro is perpetually owned by BBC

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Excelzior posted:

coincidentally ben shapiro is perpetually owned by BBC

I believe the correct term is "primitive root weiner"

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwWux5BAczk

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

everyone convinced trump was finished after that

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

the morning before that tape came out trump reiterated that he still thought the central park five should have been executed

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

I think in the back of my mind I knew things might not go how we expected when he mocked that disabled person on stage and that wasn't the end of him

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

chaleski posted:

I think in the back of my mind I knew things might not go how we expected when he mocked that disabled person on stage and that wasn't the end of him

for me it was when I realized he could get away with making fun of McCain for being a POW. He was invincible after that

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

christmas boots posted:

for me it was when I realized he could get away with making fun of McCain for being a POW. He was invincible after that

100%

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
https://twitter.com/BorisJohnson/status/1212679425629859840?s=20

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The billionaire who died from dick embiggening

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

Theres literally like, dozens, of political thriller/dramas that the endings dont work anymore after seeing the impact/reaction to the "Grab 'em by the pussy" tape.

The Dead Zone and Transmetropolitan come to mind immediately. It used to be a pretty common trope, and now I can't imagine taking it seriously.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Southland tales election killer was a racist cop committing a murder

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Theres literally like, dozens, of political thriller/dramas that the endings dont work anymore after seeing the impact/reaction to the "Grab 'em by the pussy" tape.

The Dead Zone and Transmetropolitan come to mind immediately. It used to be a pretty common trope, and now I can't imagine taking it seriously.

Sorry To Bother You nailed it by having the big reveal being made public knowledge leading to ALL TIME HIGHS

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

lol. but also

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

chaleski posted:

Yeah, I think this is when I realized the GOP base had turned a corner after the 2012 loss and were no longer interested in even a veneer of respectability.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
tbf, gently caress respectability.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Animal Friend posted:

lol. but also

lol that they can't mention him sleeping with a Russian violinist since becoming PM because even though everyone knows it there's not enough documentation of it because our press is supine

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

StashAugustine posted:

the morning before that tape came out trump reiterated that he still thought the central park five should have been executed

bell hooks said they were guilty

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

doesn’t the dead zone end with the bad guy using a child as a bullet shield? i like to think that would end a career but probably not

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

the congressional pharmacist admitting that like 25% of congress takes drugs for alzheimer’s

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

RandolphCarter posted:

doesn’t the dead zone end with the bad guy using a child as a bullet shield? i like to think that would end a career but probably not

I genuinely dont believe Trump doing that would lose him a Republican primary, lol.

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Dinesh, you’re gay and had a one night stand with a man on a Navy ship

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/791263939015376902?s=20

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

Donald J Trump announcing to the world that his dump truck sized rear end produces dump truck sized turds that human toilets are incapable of flushing, for several months. Then him subsequently realizing, again, MONTHS after the fact, that this made him look like an imbecile, so he insisted at a rally (paraphrasing) “”oh, my turds are normal, but YOU, you, the unwashed masses, have dump truck turds. you hate to see it, folks.”

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
trump not wanting to say the word "negative" with regards to his covid status.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Sorry To Bother You nailed it by having the big reveal being made public knowledge leading to ALL TIME HIGHS

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

I genuinely dont believe Trump doing that would lose him a Republican primary, lol.

The real question IMO is whether any republican can pull that off, or if this is a power only Trump can harness.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

https://twitter.com/moleburps/status/1439736809068515331?s=21

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

You're noone untill youre talked about.
-gg

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

https://twitter.com/jacobdotgov/status/1372973532141948930?s=21

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

but the other guy was correct though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Mind_Taker posted:

the congressional pharmacist admitting that like 25% of congress takes drugs for alzheimer’s

Only registered members can see post attachments!