Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFWRPc7-WNs

That relationship was only ever going to end one way, but lol that he put a ring on it in the first place with her personality and bodycount 💅

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
pretty good until the last 46 seconds

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Felix's new bit of "what if the Grayzone guys visited California" is interesting. Let's see where this goes. Feel like he's working something out with it.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Is this a young flashback of Louie Anderson playing the mother in Baskets?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Is this a young flashback of Louie Anderson playing the mother in Baskets?

No.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
lmao is felix really a california guy now

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
felix just needs to give in and become a calisthenics boardwalk guy, your people are waiting

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
If you visit more than twice in a year you can claim residency

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

papa horny michael posted:

If you visit more than twice in a year you can claim residency

you mean they claim you are a resident

imagine making brooklyn podcaster money and paying california and ny taxes!

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Felix is willing to try out being every type of annoying guy first hand, respec the grind

https://twitter.com/sturgeons_law/status/1481035785315004421?s=21

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Shipon posted:

lmao is felix really a california guy now

why not, everyone else has moved to california. except liz who moved from ca to nyc, which, lol

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Xaris posted:

why not, everyone else has moved to california.

It's because of me.

All the cool people are being drawn to my glory.:coolbird:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Being excessively hella Californian is cool actually

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
I highly encourage everyone to move to California, it's Seattle's douche trap that's almost 60% efficient

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

anywhere but austin

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

lol

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

i say swears online posted:

anywhere but austin

Austin is a lost cause.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
If you move to NYC for literally any reason besides work then you’re a loving lunatic

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Bust Rodd posted:

If you move to NYC for literally any reason besides work then you’re a loving lunatic

so why'd you move there then

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I didn’t, I grew up 40 minutes outside the city. New Yorkers (normal) absolutely loving hate New Yawkers (fuckin leaf peepin’ pieces of trash).

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Bust Rodd posted:

I didn’t, I grew up 40 minutes outside the city. New Yorkers (normal) absolutely loving hate New Yawkers (fuckin leaf peepin’ pieces of trash).

Every new Yorker is bad

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bust Rodd posted:

I grew up 90 minutes outside the city and your kind are scum to us

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
the Hudson Valley is the only good part of New York, everything north of Saugerties is basically just Vermont with worse taxes. Hudson Valley Supremacy, Kingston Rules, New Paltz Rules, Poughkeepsie ru— lol nah not even for a joke, Poughkeepsie fucken sucks, but it still shits all over White Plains! and Goshen can eat my rear end!

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
I’m more of an Albany man myself

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

slave to my cravings posted:

I’m more of an Albany man myself

- a person born in Albany who has never left Albany

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i think new york is cool

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

The "Empire" State? Problematic, do better

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knnIEY3bmQI

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
The concrete jungle where dreams are made of? Yeah, I'm a fan.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Having lived in Rochester, everything west of Syracuse really should be ceded to Ohio or Pennsylvania.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
non-sense. Buffalo, the gateway to Canada, would never be ceded to PA or *spit* Ohio. Now, if full Balkanization is on the table, I'd accept a new Great Lakes Union

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
The Great Lakes Hegemony will take what it wants. The perfidious Merchant Republic of New York exists only on sufferance and they will be lucky to hold any land beyond their city walls.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

the poutine in Buffalo was pretty good

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Nothus posted:

Having lived in Rochester, everything west of Syracuse really should be ceded to Ohio or Pennsylvania.

Rochester so far seems like a nice lil baby incubator and area to bunker down in. I have not yet found a fellow transplant, everybody I've talked to has been here for generations and that's fuckin creepy to my LA sensibilities.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

non-sense. Buffalo, the gateway to Canada, would never be ceded to PA or *spit* Ohio. Now, if full Balkanization is on the table, I'd accept a new Great Lakes Union

A Republic of the Lakes encompassing the metro areas of Chicago, Milwaukee, Green Bay, Detroit, Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, and Rochester would be a fearsome superpower.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

KirbyKhan posted:

Rochester so far seems like a nice lil baby incubator and area to bunker down in. I have not yet found a fellow transplant, everybody I've talked to has been here for generations and that's fuckin creepy to my LA sensibilities.

mark ames is that you

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Nothus posted:

A Republic of the Lakes encompassing the metro areas of Chicago, Milwaukee, Green Bay, Detroit, Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, and Rochester would be a fearsome superpower.

ruled by the triumvirate of ye, drake, and shady

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

KirbyKhan posted:

moving from LA to Rochester is basically going back in time 15 years.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Last time I went to Rochester I went to a barcade and beat House of the Dead. Farewell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Bust Rodd posted:

moving from LA to Rochester is basically going back in time 15 years.

Oh poo poo, I gotta warn everyone about those dumb plastic app scooters. Theyre gonna gently caress up the snowplowing!