Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Anyone else want to look right into the Ark of the Covenant?

https://twitter.com/tomfriedman/status/1481057380582543362?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
A stroke would make that article seem reasonable cool.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Oh my god I ate too much sushi and fried ice cream with pound cake and I wanna die

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Salvor_Hardin posted:

We still talkin' first games?
Gorillas

Everyone else modded the game so the bananas threw the gorillas, right?

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Healthcare and lifting goons: Any recommendations for grapefruit sized massage balls?
Actual massage balls I've looked at cost $25+ so a cheaper alternative would be welcome.

YLLS Equipment thread suggested softball balls. Might give that a try. Seems about right?

Ornery and Hornery fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Jan 12, 2022

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Barudak posted:

My ground floor apartment is tragically surrounded by taller buildings so I can't yeet into my place easily.

Japan related post: the gently caress is this soft bacon in my blt bullshit japan. Whys it soft

Chewy bacon is superior bacon.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Healthcare and lifting goons: Any recommendations for grapefruit sized massage balls?
Actual massage balls I've looked at cost $25+ so a cheaper alternative would be welcome.

YLLS Equipment thread suggested softball balls. Might give that a try. Seems about right?

https://www.roguefitness.com/mobilitywod-super-nova-2-0?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIq6y5up6s9QIV0RTUAR2HiQ64EAQYASABEgJEF_D_BwE

Or something similar.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Samadhi posted:

You deserve nothing but scorn

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Barudak posted:

:hmmyes:

Also, for those of you watching Book of Boba Fett, todays episode has four words I never knew I needed in my life: Danny Trejo: Rancor Trainer

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Samadhi posted:

I too like pork flavored chewing gum.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

I too like pork flavored chewing gum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3YnNOf-XCI

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Its Rinaldo posted:

Oh my god I ate too much sushi and fried ice cream with pound cake and I wanna die

That sounds like a good combo, not gonna lie. Thanks to ‘Rona it’s also been a very long time since I went out and absolutely housed sushi at a restaurant.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

T-Square posted:

Did anybody ever play Hodge ‘n’ Podge

That game rules

I didn't know anyone else who had that.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Lol the awful chryon op eds are starting up, must be a midterm year.

Those articles are going to only get more brazen.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Barudak posted:

Sorry you degenerates don't appreciate superior pork preparation.

Crispy bacon is the Manas steak of pig meat

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Samadhi posted:

I prefer my bacon to have a little chew to it if I’m eating it alone, but on a sandwich? It needs to be crispy enough that it breaks cleanly with every bit so you don’t end up pulling out whole strips of it with you teeth.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Freaquency posted:

I prefer my bacon to have a little chew to it if I’m eating it alone, but on a sandwich? It needs to be crispy enough that it breaks cleanly with every bit so you don’t end up pulling out whole strips of it with you teeth.

:hmmyes:

It's a fine line to be sure, and how thick the bacon is cut has an impact on this.

Next farmer's market isn't until a couple weeks. Now do I pick up pork belly to make bacon or Filipino lechon? :thunk:

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
lol

https://twitter.com/Mediaite/status/1480976894589906950?s=20

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

As usual the whole was depressing to watch. Just a bunch of loving morons clinging to debunked conspiracy theories. Rand Paul should be barred from holding office and his neighbor is my new bff.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Fauci is gonna snap one day and just lose it

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Fauci's not wrong.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Freaquency posted:

I can go either way with bacon, but yeah on a sandwich it needs to be crispy.

An acquaintance that doesn’t know his way around the kitchen criticized my use of rosemary and thyme on beef tenderloin when I made sandwiches for everyone (apparently this seasoning combination should only be used on holiday ham lmao) and then the next weekend made like $50 worth of tri tip sandwiches for us and smoked it to barely medium rare and that was the most difficult sandwich I’ve ever eaten lol

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Since we were talking about dry January not too long ago...

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Samadhi posted:

Overly crispy bacon is really not pleasant imo but neither is overly chewy. The best classic bacon strips are the thick cut where they are crispy on the outside but still flex. Those also should totally work on sandwiches because when you bit down on them they separate easily.

My girlfriend puts cracked pepper and rosemary on the bacon and it's so good

seiferguy posted:

Since we were talking about dry January not too long ago...

I like the drunk crying lady liberty

also '* LATEST FAD'

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

#BoycottMcDonalds is trending

I wonder why...

Oh it's because the Ronald McDonald House in Vancouver is evicting the parents of a 4 year old with leukemia because they refuse to get vaccinated.

Ah.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Latest fad like people don't literally do this every year since I can remember

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Joey Freshwater posted:

Latest fad like people don't literally do this every year since I can remember

It's a parody :ssh:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

https://twitter.com/moskabot/status/1481066576371724294

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Kalli posted:

I wonder why...

Oh it's because the Ronald McDonald House in Vancouver is evicting the parents of a 4 year old with leukemia because they refuse to get vaccinated.

Ah.

Alot going on there.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
Still waiting on my daughter's test tomorrow, but her fever broke this morning and she's feeling like a million bucks. I'm guessing she got a regular old cold at a lovely time. If not and it was the rona, couldn't have asked for a better result.

Looking forward to that test tomorrow!

Kalli posted:

I wonder why...

Ah.

I'm conflicted.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

YOU'RE ALL UNDER ARREST!

https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/1481298293011402766?t=Sw8Q68g_8Nb4hwvf7FMS9A&s=19

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Seems fine to disallow the presence of people who refuse to get vaccinated around severely immunocompromised children

e: and people have already raised $60K for the family so they're grifting their way out of it anyway

Incredible considering the voting population is 240 million and of them only like 140 million voted

Intruder fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Jan 12, 2022

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

His pillows are loving terrible.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

Jokes on him I wasn’t even an American for the 2020 Election :smugdog:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/graceelavery/status/1480927214845710344

I... didn't know this

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Intruder posted:

Incredible considering the voting population is 240 million and of them only like 140 million voted

Duh, the 300 million helped perpetuate the fraud! Kids and felons all conspired to do a fraud!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Joe Judge explaining those QB sneaks energy.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

the starfleet uniform helps to distract you from how enormous her sunglasses are

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Twitter was pissing me off so I did A Hobby. My hobby is coaching college students to deliver public speeches.

It's kind of insane how the human brain can fixate on doom until you give it a single distraction. Telling college students they don't understand what/how state owned industry does/functions is the dumbest seratonin release.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Leperflesh posted:

the starfleet uniform helps to distract you from how enormous her sunglasses are

It was the mid 90s. Those sunglasses are merely average size