Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

You haven't gotten them a third time yet.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
New Kirby trailer. Looks good and most importantly it has a gacha machine and fishing. March.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

American McGay posted:

New Kirby trailer. Looks good and most importantly it has a gacha machine and fishing. March.

badass

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

nice water

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

new kirby looks wonderful, day 1

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

extremebuff posted:

Yup. I was wondering about the transition to 3D but it looks like they did it flawlessly. The gameplay looks fundamentally the same as the past 2D games but also opened up a lot of new possibilities, like that one dig ability where Kirby takes out enemies by drawing a circle on the ground around them.

Punished Chuck fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Jan 12, 2022

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

extremebuff posted:

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
i love kirby

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
It looks like chill Odyssey, as if Odyssey wasn't already chill enough.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
I’ve yet to play odyssey, is it chiller yet than galaxys? Soothing Mario is the best.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

extremebuff posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I got the tude now posted:

I’ve yet to play odyssey, is it chiller yet than galaxys? Soothing Mario is the best.

odyssey is more open. it's one of the chillest marios if you just want to play it and not 100 percent it, and even if you are going for every single moon, it's still an extremely chill game.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
kirby has a gun

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Good.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Would be better if Kirby was a gun.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

woot
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1481330041963388928

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

captain toad ftw

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Fungah! posted:

captain toad ftw

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Fungah! posted:

captain toad ftw

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Probably cut off the word analysis or something. Nintendo is a family company and makes games for both kids and adults.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

One hundred and twenty eight players, fighting for their lives in a MASSIVE open world. Race YOUR way, in gorgeous real world locations, featuring best-in-class anal... This is Mario Kart like you’ve NEVER seen it before!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

One hundred and twenty eight players, fighting for their lives in a MASSIVE open world. Race YOUR way, in gorgeous real world locations, featuring best-in-class anal... This is Mario Kart like you’ve NEVER seen it before!

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZAQBG4Qbt8

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted: