Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I enjoy that as you travel further down they get more and more nonsensical.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
Texas - You're not even a real person. What do you need money for?

https://twitter.com/TexasTribune/status/1480973284216913925

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

This one's the best because the UV light stuff, if you remember, referred to some hilarious right-wing cope where they were telling each other that Trump, in his infinite sagacity and preparedness, had secretly marked every single paper ballot in the country with a UV stamp, so the fake Chinese ballots Biden had shipped in at the last second would be easily identified.

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

I like it because it just shows Biden and Harris doing nothing wrong and laughing at how dumb the fraud detector is.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

OgNar posted:

Texas - You're not even a real person. What do you need money for?

https://twitter.com/TexasTribune/status/1480973284216913925

Also, stay out of our country and quit taking all of our money and jobs!

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

VitalSigns posted:

This one's the best because the UV light stuff, if you remember, referred to some hilarious right-wing cope where they were telling each other that Trump, in his infinite sagacity and preparedness, had secretly marked every single paper ballot in the country with a UV stamp, so the fake Chinese ballots Biden had shipped in at the last second would be easily identified.

Don't forget the reports of "Bamboo fibers" on the ballots because China you see.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
I like that the way the big teeth are drawn on the UV light one just makes Biden look like he has a sweet mustache.

I also somehow missed the "UV stamp" stuff from insane right wingers, but I do remember the "bamboo fibers" one.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010
The bamboo fibers one is good because if you wanted to make a caricature of an ignorant racist you wouldn’t come up with it because it’s too dumb.

Like as though in China bamboo fibers are just a way of life and so omnipresent that it’s just in everything but that also the Chinese are too dumb to realize that their bamboo laced products always give away their plots.

Sekhmnet
Jan 22, 2019

Murgos posted:

The bamboo fibers one is good because if you wanted to make a caricature of an ignorant racist you wouldn’t come up with it because it’s too dumb.

Like as though in China bamboo fibers are just a way of life and so omnipresent that it’s just in everything but that also the Chinese are too dumb to realize that their bamboo laced products always give away their plots.

It's as if they think it's their version of our corn syrup.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

The bamboo fibers are somehow less dumb to me, just because they're at least something you could look for after the fact if you suspect Chinese ballots, and if you're a stupid person who thinks everything from the mysterious orient is bamboo laced.

The UV stamps is like...ok so Trump knew Biden was going to steal it, he knew exactly how he was going to steal it, he knew exactly where Biden was going to steal it so he could seed the critical districts with watermarked ballots without any Democrat knowing about it, and so instead of just sending his loyal agents there to catch Biden in the act, he sets in motion this slow circuitous plan to make Biden think he won while Trump keeps his mouth shut about the UV through all the recounts and audits, actually lets Biden get inaugurated and be president for months and months, just so he can go "Ah-HA! They were watermarked the whole time, arrest him boys" almost a year after the election

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Murgos posted:

Hmmm...some of these ballots appear to be smudged with General Tso sauce. How odd.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I somehow missed this insane Republican conspiracy theory revolving around a Democratic IT staffer (who's Muslim) and his family and the Daily Caller reporter that destroyed his life:

https://twitter.com/ryanlcooper/status/1481263773801496582?s=20

quote:

Awan remains a villain for the millions of Americans who rely on right-wing media outlets to understand the world, the unwitting star of what former House Speaker Newt Gingrich has dubbed “possibly the largest scandal and coverup in the history of the United States House of Representatives.”

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

BiggerBoat posted:

Hmmm...some of these ballots appear to be smudged with General Tso sauce. How odd.

I was a bit suspicious that they were all inside fortune cookies, but I'm no electoral proceedings expert.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Want to hear what Donald Trump sounds like when he's interviewed by NPR?

https://www.npr.org/2022/01/12/1072204478/donald-trump-npr-interview-presidential-election-lies-vaccines

Here's a full transcript

https://www.npr.org/2022/01/12/1072176709/transcript-full-npr-interview-former-president-donald-trump

BiggerBoat fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Jan 12, 2022

Mellow Seas
Oct 9, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Whoa, so that's what Steve Inskeep looks like.

I mean, he looks pretty much exactly like I figured he would, but, there he is.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Just needs "SICKOS" as an overlay

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Why is Harris guffawing like that, is she in shock from her horribly broken leg?

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

VitalSigns posted:

Why is Harris guffawing like that, is she in shock from her horribly broken leg?

She's a democrat up to no good on her way to drink baby blood.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Brawnfire posted:

I was a bit suspicious that they were all inside fortune cookies, but I'm no electoral proceedings expert.

Hell, it'd be a more welcome and amusing thing to find than ads for crypto exchanges as is the new normal

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
TW: Death

quote:

The sources said the incident began after Kuczwanski’s BMW drifted out of its lane while heading north on Thomasville Road. The BMW hit a white Prius.

Both cars pulled into a parking lot. The driver of the Prius confronted Kuczwanski about hitting him, the sources said. The Prius’ driver got in his car to wait for law enforcement after confronting Kuczwanski. That is when, according to Florida Politics’ sources, Kuczwanski rammed his BMW into the Prius on the driver’s door, and began pushing the car sideways in the parking lot.

Kuczwanski then shot a gun at the white Prius, according to the sources. The Prius driver drew a gun and fired back into the windshield of Kuczwanski’s BMW. Kuczwanski was hit and killed, according to the sources.
https://floridapolitics.com/archive...Xm4hI5EgpeJvA7w

Florida GOP member gets in an accident, goes road rage and starts ramming the other driver's car and shooting at them, driver of the Prius he was ramming also drew and shot the GOP guy dead.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

This may affect some of us.

https://twitter.com/BeatriceShap/status/1481347445099413507

https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/1481292597511475203

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Also under my state’s laws, that is self defense

Edit: beaten like Lindell’s favorite candidate in 2020

Sarcastro
Dec 28, 2000
Elite member of the Grammar Nazi Squad that

CommieGIR posted:

TW: Death

https://floridapolitics.com/archive...Xm4hI5EgpeJvA7w

Florida GOP member gets in an accident, goes road rage and starts ramming the other driver's car and shooting at them, driver of the Prius he was ramming also drew and shot the GOP guy dead.

I really wish that headline would have made it clear that it was his road rage.

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

Sarcastro posted:

Yeah, passive voice is a loving plague on the news.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug
Worth noting: That same GOP guy had ANOTHER altercation and road rage incident at that same exact spot previously.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Judge: Coke induced fever dreams not admissible as evidence.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Sarcastro posted:

My apologizes, but alas once you notice the cop-levels of passive voice applied to anything to do with cars and drivers being a dangerous menace there's no going back

Sarcastro
Dec 28, 2000
Elite member of the Grammar Nazi Squad that

Epic High Five posted:

My apologizes, but alas once you notice the cop-levels of passive voice applied to anything to do with cars and drivers being a dangerous menace there's no going back

Yeah, not your fault at all, just a gripe with that headline writer.

Sarcastro fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Jan 12, 2022

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
You see, election fraud is when you vote for the guy I don’t like, and the more votes he gets the fraudier it is

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
If Trump ever returns to the WH he will try to make the Democratic Party stamped as a terrorist organisation because it’s always always always projection.

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

BigglesSWE posted:

If Trump ever returns to the WH he will try to make the Democratic Party stamped as a terrorist organisation because it’s always always always projection.

Can't wait to be put on a watch list because I voted for John Kerry in 2004

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Sarcastro posted:

That article is a particularly weird case of passive voice and writing. Like at one point it says the senator shot at "the white Prius" and I had to do a double check to make sure they weren't playing games.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

People still bitching that Matt Gaetz is sitting on the committee that is overseeing his sex crimes.
And still nothing has changed.
His girlfriend might have some juicy stuff to say though not sure when we would hear that.

https://twitter.com/tedlieu/status/1481349488568508416

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

OgNar posted:

People still bitching that Matt Gaetz is sitting on the committee that is overseeing his sex crimes.
And still nothing has changed.
His girlfriend might have some juicy stuff to say though not sure when we would hear that.

https://twitter.com/tedlieu/status/1481349488568508416

Apparently one of the charges being considered is obstruction of justice. IMO just being on the committee while being investigated is obstruction of justice.

If only the world could be so beautiful so as to actually convict Gaetz for not recusing himself from the committee once he became aware he was under investigation.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Covid is trying to do the needful and take Glenn Beck from us

https://twitter.com/independent/status/1481645999848255495?s=21

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

Had to drive around and do errands and listened to Bongino this morning. He's standing behind Ted Cruz and says "i wish the journalist would ask why Biden doesnt wear a mask at the podium blarghblarghblargh".

So i guess Cruz still has fans.

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012

FlamingLiberal posted:

Covid is trying to do the needful and take Glenn Beck from us

https://twitter.com/independent/status/1481645999848255495?s=21

This fucker is vaxxed, triple-boosted and in fine health. He's just going for a shred of attention now that the bar on chuddery moved.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Sephyr posted:

This fucker is vaxxed, triple-boosted and in fine health. He's just going for a shred of attention now that the bar on chuddery moved.

I don't know, Glenn has gotten worse the last few years, he was kinda starting to regain sanity a few years ago. I'd totally buy Glenn not being vaccinated and if he's not...best of luck...

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012
I'll believe Mike Lindell is unvaxxed. Not Glenn Beck, any Fox personality, or any sitting Congressperson.

These maniacs think too highly of themselves to risk dying like a pleb, and half of them are taking Pharma money in some form, so it's all theater for the rubes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

OTOH, Beck is really loving stupid