Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

I got the tude now posted:

Probably cut off the word analysis or something. Nintendo is a family company and makes games for both kids and adults.

Correct. The new twist is Mario will say the n word this time.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

I got the tude now posted:

Probably cut off the word analysis or something. Nintendo is a family company and makes games for both kids and adults.

this.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

One hundred and twenty eight players, fighting for their lives in a MASSIVE open world. Race YOUR way, in gorgeous real world locations, featuring best-in-class anal... This is Mario Kart like you’ve NEVER seen it before!

lol

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

One hundred and twenty eight players, fighting for their lives in a MASSIVE open world. Race YOUR way, in gorgeous real world locations, featuring best-in-class anal... This is Mario Kart like you’ve NEVER seen it before!

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Edit: wrong forum

Nintendo

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Conrad_Birdie posted:

Nintendo

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Conrad_Birdie posted:

Nintendo

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Imp Zone is never the wrong forum my dude

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Conrad_Birdie posted:

Nintendo

this guy gets it

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Conrad_Birdie posted:

:whitewater:

quote:

Nintendo

:mrgw:

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

This ain't your dad's Mario Kart...

unless...?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Conrad_Birdie posted:

Nintendo

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Conrad_Birdie posted:

Nintendo

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
since ive restarted botw for the fifth time ive done 14 shrines (discovered 16 but two of them were tests of strength i was very underpowered for) and the zora divine beast and a smattering of sidequests. im not fast traveling at all and i have a horse i named banjo. this is a very good game and i think im going to beat it this time finally

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i think of the ppl who have put 60 total hours into this game ive absorbed the least amount of content. due to restarts. hell more than that because i had the wii u version briefly before i traded it in

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i beat the game once on wii u, then later started in master mode on switch, then got sick of that mode and restarted in normal, then just ram out of steam from doing the same thing at the start of the game 3 or 4 times. i never did the dlc stuff and got the motorcycle. mayhaps it's been long enough for me to pick up again...

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ive beaten botw 3 times, once normally, then a master run, then a normal run with all dlc. then I got halfway through the game on a 4th run and still get the itch sometimes lol.

it's such a chill game, I can just lose entire days to it so easily and forget to eat and poo poo lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

extremebuff posted:

ive beaten botw 3 times, once normally, then a master run, then a normal run with all dlc. then I got halfway through the game on a 4th run and still get the itch sometimes lol.

it's such a chill game, I can just lose entire days to it so easily and forget to eat and poo poo lmao

yeah, my first run was before the DLC and the second run i did all the DLC. my wife has played it three times, but she's a lot more chill than i am about collecting everything. i really want to see what they're going to do with the sequel.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

at this point i'm channeling all my wanting to replay botw energy into waitin for the sequel. god i'm so fuckin stoked

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i played the ubisoft botw clone and imagine BOTW with very refined combat but 3 claptraps from borderlands absolutely never shut the gently caress up and talk over everything you do and the HUD is like this

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

new kirby looks fun

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

tmfc posted:

new kirby looks fun

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I'm playing botw again for the first time since release, and have decided to take it really slow. Been stopping at roadside fires, talking to npc's that don't do anything, cooking and staying at inns for no reason.
It's like a completely different game than I remember, and I'm falling in love with it all over again. Thank you Nintendo!

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009
my second run of botw I got the motorbike asap and then just drove it around the whole map for about 150 hours. it was probably the most fun Ive had playing any video game

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

extremebuff posted:

i played the ubisoft botw clone and imagine BOTW with very refined combat but 3 claptraps from borderlands absolutely never shut the gently caress up and talk over everything you do and the HUD is like this

I keep catching myself nearly buying this in the eShop for like 20 cents before coming to my senses

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Bouillon Rube posted:

I keep catching myself nearly buying this in the eShop for like 20 cents before coming to my senses

that shits so nasty it has free to play coin currency

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

The new Pokemon actually looks really cool. Like a mix of Pokemon and Zelda and Monster Hunter.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I replay SMW constantly but it’s been a long time since I’ve monkeyed with SMB3. Since the new year I played through all of the original on the NES and am nearly done with the All-Stars version. Kicking myself for getting rid of my Wii-U because they have the GBA version with 30+ ereader levels.

Love Mario Love Nintendo.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

that shits so nasty it has free to play coin currency

it would genuinely be a good game if they just left the player the gently caress alone and didnt record 800 hours of epic borderlands jokes. and yes there was a popup that hung on the screen for 2 whole minutes telling me I could spend ubisoft coins and I didnt touch it again

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

extremebuff posted:

it would genuinely be a good game if they just left the player the gently caress alone and didnt record 800 hours of epic borderlands jokes. and yes there was a popup that hung on the screen for 2 whole minutes telling me I could spend ubisoft coins and I didnt touch it again
I feel like this about quite a few Ubisoft games, Assassin's Creed can be really fun sometimes too (not for 200 hours but still) then it starts giving you Ubisoft points and coins and asking you to buy XP boosters and I just stop playing it forever

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

the last Trials game was like that too, the actual gameplay and level design was incredibly good but the ubisoft progression layer over everything made it near unplayable

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

i think thats the only ubisoft game i've bought in the past 10 years and i learned my lesson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

NienNunb posted:

I replay SMW constantly but it’s been a long time since I’ve monkeyed with SMB3. Since the new year I played through all of the original on the NES and am nearly done with the All-Stars version. Kicking myself for getting rid of my Wii-U because they have the GBA version with 30+ ereader levels.

Love Mario Love Nintendo.

in the middle of an SMW playthrough on switch, going for all secret exits, star road etc. been a couple years