Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The British Labour experience proves pretty definitively that liberals would rather pull the temple down on our heads than move a single inch to the Left. They'll be eternally satisfied griping about how leftists cost them their shot at a career in politics, while signing the eternal pledge of loyalty to Israel brought to you by the government partners at My Pillow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

Lol

Minecraft Holmes has issued a correction as of 02:37 on Jan 13, 2022

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
They literally had to do anything at all for the biggest pressing disaster of most American's lifetimes and it probably would have covered for their other failures in the popular imagination.

Not to worry America, we're focus testing communication about inflation.

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

I kept telling people I know that Biden wouldn't be any better than trump on covid but nobody loving believed me!

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

cenotaph posted:

I kept telling people I know that Biden wouldn't be any better than trump on covid but nobody loving believed me!

My family, in Québec, did not believe me when I told them Biden was as bad as Trump on immigration, despite the facts showing he is.

I was told I didn't understand nuances.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

MonsieurChoc posted:

My family, in Québec, did not believe me when I told them Biden was as bad as Trump on immigration, despite the facts showing he is.

I was told I didn't understand nuances.

Yeah well joke's on them, because Biden is worse on immigration.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Yeah well joke's on them, because Biden is worse on immigration.

I know.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

DoubleDonut posted:

just remembered that Biden and the democrats haven't even bothered to get rid of the Space Force, easily among the dumbest things Trump ever did

Space force is 'useful' because you can do an end run around the Posse Comitatus Act

quote:

The Act specifically applies only to the United States Army and, as amended in 1956, the United States Air Force. Although the Act does not explicitly mention the United States Navy or the United States Marine Corps, the Department of the Navy has prescribed regulations that are generally construed to give the Act force with respect to those services as well.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
it's super funny to me that liberals spent months making fun of the space force and now that the democrats are in power it's just still a branch of the armed services and seemingly will be forever.

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

Ending it would make dems look weak on defense. So it has to stay and get billions more in funding.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

ex post facho posted:

"best to not do anything" - The Biden Doctrine

Embrace Biden Thought

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

remember DREAMers

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

i say swears online posted:

remember DREAMers

Yeah, I think? Which border cage are they in again?

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Yeah, why would retirement aged people on Medicare need a Covid test anyway?

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Uninsured people can't get reimbursed for covid tests?

Oh well I'm sure the price of them isn't going to go up to $4,000 per test or anything.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I'm still so pissed about the not $2000 stimulus. And even more pissed that I don't get another one.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Vim Fuego posted:

Embrace Biden Thought

:dementia:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

i say swears online posted:

remember DREAMers

sorry, I only remember sailor

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/FederalNewsNet/status/1481638751554134016?t=W6XL4aas6yFicqQMbM8VQA&s=19

demon cracker party

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

the post office is being replaced by the spaceforce anyway. orbital junkmail bombardment

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
lmao

https://twitter.com/alexanderbolton/status/1481680082074841092

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
lmao that's a getfiscal tweet

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

https://twitter.com/laurenboebert/status/1481717693334048769

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

quote:

President Joe Biden in November named two new members to serve on the USPS board: Dan Tangherlini, a former head of the General Services Administration, and Derek Kan, a former deputy director of the Office of Management and Budget.

Biden’s nominees, if confirmed, would not change the balance of Republicans and Democrats on the board, and would likely have no impact on DeJoy’s tenure as postmaster general.

lol forever

B.F. Pinkerton
Nov 29, 2021

Paul's Boutique
(+1) 718-498-1043
Brooklyn, New York

Anyone else remember when this guy was enemy no.1 who was singlehandedly attempting to obstruct democracy in our country?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

B.F. Pinkerton posted:

Anyone else remember when this guy was enemy no.1 who was singlehandedly attempting to obstruct democracy in our country?

look biden doesn't have a magic wand he's not harry potter

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
the presidency is a powerless novelty position, like the queen

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/st...ingawful.com%2F

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

lol

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

Andy Jackson is rolling in his grave rn

B.F. Pinkerton
Nov 29, 2021

Paul's Boutique
(+1) 718-498-1043
Brooklyn, New York

spacemang_spliff posted:

look biden doesn't have a magic wand he's not harry potter

you're right that he's not like harry potter. he's more like wise old dumblydore who's here to guide us through troubled times before he eventually gives us (americans = harry potter) the reigns. nancy pelosi is like professor mcgonagall and chuck schumer is like hagrid. donald trump is voldemort (covid is nagini) and the GOP are the death eaters. hillary clinton is the phoenix who shall rescue us in our moment of need.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

B.F. Pinkerton posted:

you're right that he's not like harry potter. he's more like wise old dumblydore who's here to guide us through troubled times before he eventually gives us (americans = harry potter) the reigns. nancy pelosi is like professor mcgonagall and chuck schumer is like hagrid. donald trump is voldemort (covid is nagini) and the GOP are the death eaters. hillary clinton is the phoenix who shall rescue us in our moment of need.

idk I never read the books I just know they use wands or something

B.F. Pinkerton
Nov 29, 2021

Paul's Boutique
(+1) 718-498-1043
Brooklyn, New York

spacemang_spliff posted:

idk I never read the books I just know they use wands or something

consider yourself lucky, then. I wish I could reclaim the solid month I lost to that shite series back in elementary school

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

huh well i guess that's it

if only there were some way to add new judges to the court to change its political composition

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

the court has no power. not a single troop!

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

B.F. Pinkerton posted:

consider yourself lucky, then. I wish I could reclaim the solid month I lost to that shite series back in elementary school

i find myself watching a lot of lovely broadcast tv (don't judge me) and i'm happy to say that i spent more time watching commercials for HOGWARTS! TOURNAMENT! OF HOUUUUSSZZZZEEEESSSSSSSZZZ! than I have ever engaging with the source material in book or movie form

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

BIDEN 2024: “lol idk”

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

Mind_Taker posted:

if only there were some way to add new judges to the court to change its political composition
The Parlimentarian would look up from her Candy Crush game, shake her head no, and that would be the end of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP
is the "squad" still a thing, or did girlbosses retreat after they got rights taken from them?