Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gobolatula
Nov 7, 2005

Hostile V posted:

That nod is a reference to a Japanese fighting game.
Josef wrote in the Neco Arc reference and I had no idea what it was. To prepare for that one panel, I watched so many compilations of these little weird cute gremlins. It was spectacular.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride
Life has been kicking me in the ribs lately and, no exaggeration, seeing y'alls stuff come back has taken some of the sting out of it. Super happy to see it again.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
At this point I expect pasq to finish the day as nothing but a kaleidoscope of hemorrhages and hematoma

A big flaming stink fucked around with this message at 10:13 on Jan 14, 2022

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Gobolatula posted:

Josef wrote in the Neco Arc reference and I had no idea what it was. To prepare for that one panel, I watched so many compilations of these little weird cute gremlins. It was spectacular.
lmao, amazing.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
You and your comic are still two of the best things on the internet.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

I don’t know what I was expecting, but — much like Pasqualo — I definitely wasn’t expecting that.

https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1481854862568538114?s=21

https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1482950947269529601?s=21

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
No Pasqualo, you were supposed to go to the doctor, not go be one!

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Holy gently caress I want to throw up I FEEL her exhaustion.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Would Cassie be the first ghost in the strip? I'm assuming she's a ghost.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Seconding the craving for AM/PM burgers

ah my precious unlimited bin of pickles

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

RandomPauI posted:

Would Cassie be the first ghost in the strip? I'm assuming she's a ghost.

It's been a while but I vaguely remember a ghost. I think he gave Pasq a bit of an existential breakdown.

Anyway, congrats Gob and Josef for 250 comics! Even more important, we're only 3 pages away from 253 and you know what that means.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

cant cook creole bream posted:

It's been a while but I vaguely remember a ghost. I think he gave Pasq a bit of an existential breakdown.

Anyway, congrats Gob and Josef for 250 comics! Even more important, we're only 3 pages away from 253 and you know what that means.

Yes! It will finally be time for page 254!

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Here is 250! Pasqualo needs to take some of Melanie’s chill pills.

https://twitter.com/josefschwem/status/1483894280880111624?s=21

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
Oh no cassie is the living avatar of a DARE commercial oh geez

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Ok I gotta ask are the Twitter embeds going to contain ALL the content of the strip or just the first panels?

I keep opening the site thinking there might be more to read, but maybe I missed an announcement.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Wasabi the J posted:

Ok I gotta ask are the Twitter embeds going to contain ALL the content of the strip or just the first panels?

I keep opening the site thinking there might be more to read, but maybe I missed an announcement.

For the time being, each strip is presented as a four panel comic, so the tweet has the entire comic as four pics.

Edit: viewing the comic on the main site, however gives you the bonus of alt text, although I can't recall off-hand what comic that began in...

Gobolatula
Nov 7, 2005

Ballz posted:

For the time being, each strip is presented as a four panel comic, so the tweet has the entire comic as four pics.

Edit: viewing the comic on the main site, however gives you the bonus of alt text, although I can't recall off-hand what comic that began in...
From now on, the entirety of the comic will be in tweets. For the foreseeable future, comics will be 4 panels long going forward. If they happen to be longer than 4 panels, I'll tweet the entire thing anyway.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
But you can't do alt-text on Twitter!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Cobra Kai is a lot of fun even if it doesn't have fireballs

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
I'm becoming increasingly concerned pasq is going to drop dead

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

A big flaming stink posted:

I'm becoming increasingly concerned pasq is going to drop dead

Then we find out she's got a Rei clone style thing going on

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Pasq has been a ghost all along!

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1488381681606139906

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
I'm concerned that the new unseen nice girl is just gonna be the new Aurora and we're going to repeat the cycle anew.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I was expecting a Horley Shorley situation. Maggie seems pretty cool.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Oh. Maggie as in Magma?

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
BEST GIRL HAS RETURNED

https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1490557504928968706?t=LPKPngUtfjafp7JORv2Y4Q&s=19

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Trying to figure out whether Katie is reacting to the fact that she's being forced to meet a new person or because Maggie is the name of the Simpsons character or because she's a giant magma spider or what.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
It's because one look at Maggie and Katie can tell she is in fact just that great and she was wrong.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

She really is.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
also congrats to maggie for overcoming the myriad challenges facing hikikomoris and reintegrating herself into a vibrant social life :unsmith:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

also congrats to maggie for overcoming the myriad challenges facing hikikomoris and reintegrating herself into a vibrant social life :unsmith:

But now she won't get to go to heaven

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Saw somebody post this on Twitter and I'm looking forward to whatever the gently caress happens next.

Ragnar34 fucked around with this message at 13:28 on Feb 8, 2022

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Ragnar34 posted:

Saw somebody post this on Twitter and I'm looking forward to whatever the gently caress happens next.

I'm not lol

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I don't want or expect this to go the way the other Pasq said, but just in case, the ship is named "dumpster x fire"

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
In five hundred comics when Pasq finally gets her headwound treated, Maggie will be revealed to have been a red-haired human the entire time.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
It's Yuri time

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Ragnar34 posted:

Pasq should have clarified that this alternate iteration would also need to be fireproof. I can totally see her allowing those smouldering hugs because it means so much to Maggie.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
pasqualo is gonna be a walking cadaver by the time this arc is finished

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

pasqualo is gonna be a walking cadaver by the time this arc is finished

Her outside will finally match her inside