Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Guze posted:

Dude was responsible for every point of escalation

god drat

https://twitter.com/HaverOfOpinions/status/1481414786181066752?s=20

sometimes the internet delivers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Driving a Prius is not one of the things that makes me think “this person might be packing” but Florida gonna Florida

T-Square
May 14, 2009

I almost got pasted by a Prius this afternoon going for a walk in my neighborhood on my lunch break. Guy was turning left onto the road I was walking down and looking right out of his passenger window the whole time and I had to step into someone’s lawn to avoid getting bonked

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
That dude got arrested at the exact same intersection 6 years earlier for pulling a piece on someone

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

They always return to the scene of the crime.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Russian Doll on Netflix is pretty drat good

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Joey Freshwater posted:

Oh dip yeah, did they ever do season 2 of that?

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Kalli posted:

Oh dip yeah, did they ever do season 2 of that?

lol I only just realized it’s not a new show. Yes they’re doing another season apparently but it’s not out yet

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Russian Doll...

That brings up pleasant before times memories.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Joey Freshwater posted:

Oh yeah its loving excellent.

And I'm happy to know there's another season coming. I had no idea.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
i think im gonna buy this

https://www.etsy.com/listing/897976..._home_active_30

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

today is the day I learned that in witcher 3, when you're in a boat, you can open the map and there's little green anchors and you can fast-travel to them

I've got 133 hours into this game lol

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

It’s always amused me that the final cover of the sci-fi series for tweens was a riff on the cover of a greatest hits collection that came out almost two decades before the target audience even existed.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

GD_American posted:

That dude got arrested at the exact same intersection 6 years earlier for pulling a piece on someone

That's the wealthy side of town in the most segregated and one of the most wealth disparate cities in Florida. I can't tell you how many black people from poor parts of town get years in jail for brandishing, get felony convictions (mostly because of plea deals so they can get out of jail), and then get arrested simply for being in a car with a weapon whether it was theirs or not because they have the prior felony. Years of people bouncing and out of mental health treatment facilities and such from a road rage incident because that's the only way to keep them out of jail while this jackass, because he's rich and white, gets a slap on the wrist and is allowed to continue to menace people. Well, was.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Leperflesh posted:

today is the day I learned that in witcher 3, when you're in a boat, you can open the map and there's little green anchors and you can fast-travel to them

I've got 133 hours into this game lol

Lol yeah I saw that on a loading screen tip basically right at the end of the main game and was like…I probably spent at least an hour alone sailing during the endgame Skellige stuff and knocking out side quests/map items thanks for telling me that now!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

poo poo

https://twitter.com/theonion/status/1481351536429215748?s=21

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
The Smiiiithsss~~~

Starpluck
Sep 11, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Can someone inform me if the Las Vegas Raiders @ Cincinnati Bengals Wild Card match can be streamed online for free? I am not referring to pirated streams.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Starpluck posted:

Can someone inform me if the Las Vegas Raiders @ Cincinnati Bengals Wild Card match can be streamed online for free? I am not referring to pirated streams.

It's on NBC so if you have cable or satellite you should be able to stream on the NBC app or Peacock. I am not sure if they are free, however (even with cable/sat).

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

Alabama public school vs private Catholic segregation academy

https://twitter.com/bob_grip/status/1481655040137838594?s=21

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Change The Smiths to a handful of other bands and that’d be me no question.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
There was that ever-so-brief moment I was wondering which was the Catholic school but the kid wearing the "PRO-LIFE" shirt cleared it right up.
All right, let's fess up: name your poo poo band that you used in that time period.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

I had a little depressed young college kid run in the early 00s where I listened to too much Dashboard Confessional.

Android Apocalypse posted:

There was that ever-so-brief moment I was wondering which was the Catholic school but the kid wearing the "PRO-LIFE" shirt cleared it right up.

All right, let's fess up: name your poo poo band that you used in that time period.

Easy to be anti-abortion when your very existence is birth control. *taps temple*

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

I was super high while watching a cover of All of the Lights and during the course of that song found the resolve to lose 70lbs and get in shape.

So you could say I'm feeling extremely called out by that tweet

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

All the bands I like are cool, good, and usually absurdly talented :smugdog:

That said, I’ve made no secret in these threads over the years my go to is always Van Halen first. Watch or listen to Live Without a Net and try not to smile or be a little bit happier.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Ska music isn't lovely, you just don't appreciate it! :cry:

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Finished season 4 of Cobra Kai and goddamn this show rules.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Ok, I'm pro-covid.

https://twitter.com/Independent/status/1481645999848255495?t=qQODAPTNpsc5vTrFBl-jgA&s=19

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

:haibrower: Let’s go COVID!

SundayMoney
Feb 21, 2006

The face of the new economy

When my wife left and after the divorce, I listened to way too much The Exies and Smile Empty Soul to help cope. Granted this was almost 15 years ago now so reaching way back.

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

fartknocker posted:

:haibrower: Let’s go COVID!

Inshallah

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

Someone call him and complete the circle he started when he called the woman who just had a miscarriage to mock her

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

NYY promoted a woman to manager of their Tampa affiliate and predictably, regressives have some scorching hot takes on it.

https://twitter.com/JoshJenkins116/status/1481436347852365829?s=20

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/pineapplepiehd/status/1481501447275663361?s=20

lol

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

LeeMajors posted:

NYY promoted a woman to manager of their Tampa affiliate and predictably, regressives have some scorching hot takes on it.

I’d really like for a female MMA athlete or whoever to kick the living poo poo out of him, just for fun

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I'd like this specific lady to get in a batting competition with the dude. 20 pitches, most hits wins, you have to pitch against each other. I'd bet the farm on her.

e: I have no idea if she even has any game experience but I'm still betting on her.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

LeeMajors posted:

Why do sports always have to be equivocated to combat.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

LeeMajors posted:

Given the context and the alliteration I totally read the team's handle as @TampaTampons.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Honestly surprised his avatar isn't him in sunglasses in the cab of some preposterously large pickup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Joey Freshwater posted:

I'd like this specific lady to get in a batting competition with the dude. 20 pitches, most hits wins, you have to pitch against each other. I'd bet the farm on her.

e: I have no idea if she even has any game experience but I'm still betting on her.

She'd crush him. I read a bit on her and not only was she in strength and conditioning in the bigs but she played college softball too.

Also, it doesn't matter. Being a good talent manager and gameday decision maker has nothing to do with sex or gender and I hope she kills it.

C-Euro posted:

Why do sports always have to be equivocated to combat.

Because dudes are dumb.

Skwirl posted:

Honestly surprised his avatar isn't him in sunglasses in the cab of some preposterously large pickup.

He's a pastor, so he's gotta soften his image to facilitate indoctrination.