Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Salt in the wound eases the soul.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lol

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

lmao @ everything

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

AGDQ fans losing their minds in excitement at this post until they realize "CV" doesn't stand for "child virgin."

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

lol

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

FactsAreUseless posted:

AGDQ fans losing their minds in excitement at this post until they realize "CV" doesn't stand for "child virgin."

Haha!

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Exquisite thread.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

FactsAreUseless posted:

god lol

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Okay everyone, you know what time it is! *all of the Samus, Homestuck, Undertale, and Splatoon avatars come in for a HUGE arraignment*

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

ol yeller posted:

Okay everyone, you know what time it is! *all of the Samus, Homestuck, Undertale, and Splatoon avatars come in for a HUGE arraignment*

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ol yeller posted:

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Jesus christ. I just posted a stupid quote from the chat. Then I look at the games thread.

TeaJay posted:

The event went this long and I only now realized that THE FRIGGIN' LAYOUT FLASHES ACCORDING TO WHO IS SPEAKING AT THE TIME

Wizardry, I tell ya. Never have to ask "who is this and this" again!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

ol yeller posted:

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

ol yeller posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mordekai posted:

Jesus christ. I just posted a stupid quote from the chat. Then I look at the games thread.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

ol yeller posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Mordekai posted:

lmao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Mother of God :stare: did anyone else notice the ADORABLE TINY HANDCUFFS next to the names of streamers with prior charges? If you did and you just weren't telling me - a pox on your house!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

ol yeller posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

ol yeller posted:

Mother of God :stare: did anyone else notice the ADORABLE TINY HANDCUFFS next to the names of streamers with prior charges? If you did and you just weren't telling me - a pox on your house!

lmfao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
But seriously, bravo to the techbros over at GDQ. You have outdone yourselves gentlemen :science:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

lmfao

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

ol yeller posted:

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
So I'M in trouble for installing malware that let me smell an approximation of Kaki-sama's seat? ...alright, when I say it out loud, it doesn't sound so great lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Echoing Godly Uyama Voice coming from every direction imaginable: We have reached our donation goals. Another successful drive for Lawyers without Borders. I truly believe in time we will all be exonerated and emerge anew, not as humans. But something much more powerful. THANK YOU ALL!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Echoing Godly Uyama Voice coming from every direction imaginable: We have reached our donation goals. Another successful drive for Lawyers without Borders. I truly believe in time we will all be exonerated and emerge anew, not as humans. But something much more powerful. THANK YOU ALL!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

ol yeller posted:

ol yeller posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

ol yeller posted:

lmfao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Hizke posted:

So I'M in trouble for installing malware that let me smell an approximation of Kaki-sama's seat? ...alright, when I say it out loud, it doesn't sound so great lol

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Check out this bit of technological wizardry from our own twilight_shinesparkle, whenever a player speaks their name flashes rainbow colors on this registry. If you see her, give her a glomp from whatever distance keeps you in compliance (we see you, probation officers, and welcome to AGDQ!)

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Hizke posted:

too much to quote lmao