Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

what the gently caress are these narratives lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
See if you get to chill out at home while the government gives you all the treats for cooking your own hotpot its actually really soul crushing watching a society having it's poo poo together.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

whatever this collective is i assume theyre purposefully ignoring the massive cost of america's "freedom and democracy" at gun point policies since ww2 if not before then also

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

https://twitter.com/mitchellreports/status/1481729497854582787
https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/1481725963624980486
next 24 hours eh

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

It takes a few months to a few years to fabricate claims based on your chancellor's skill. Looks like Russia has a lovely chancellor that got detected.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Minenfeld! posted:

It takes a few months to a few years to fabricate claims based on your chancellor's skill. Looks like Russia has a lovely chancellor that got detected.

maybe they took espionage ideas

FishBulbia
Dec 22, 2021

https://twitter.com/KofmanMichael/status/1481735684981415944

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

those cia trained ukrainian death squad guys are going to become (or take over) a massive crime syndicate and the best case scenario is they all die in a failed coup against zelenskiy

worst case scenario is they successfully coup him

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Minenfeld! posted:

you need to unassign and reassign him for the rng to reset, putin needs to try this

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

https://twitter.com/Rmanning4/status/1481737846436380676?s=20

Take a look y;all

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Minenfeld! posted:

just use console commands smdh

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

https://twitter.com/chenweihua/status/1481741196376645632

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

You know, Putin probably already has claims on Ukraine through the "Reestablish Evil Empire" decision. Not sure why he'd be fabricating claims manually.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Why does seeing this convince me Ukraine is actually getting ready to attack Russia and its not Russian Disinfo?

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

KomradeX posted:

Why does seeing this convince me Ukraine is actually getting ready to attack Russia and its not Russian Disinfo?
All the turbo-moron Nazis we trained are too stupid and bloodthirsty to listen to us! gently caress! Blame the Russians I guess?!?

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Yeah, I am not certain there will be a war but I do think Russia can’t really let the issue go, it is simply too much of a strategic issue for them to let up on.

It is very much a game of chicken at this point but for the Russians they need to make a point.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Cuba knows better than to let those tricksters into our hemisphere. It is a lesson learned, they will not disobey.

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

Ardennes posted:

Yeah, I am not certain there will be a war but I do think Russia can’t really let the issue go, it is simply too much of a strategic issue for them to let up on.

It is very much a game of chicken at this point but for the Russians they need to make a point.

I thought Putin and Xi were working under the understanding that the US is all talk at this point?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Oh the US will try to sanction Russia with all its got if it invades ukraine and I'm sure that we are willing to have europe freeze to death for it to be successful. Whether or not the rest of Europe is willing to let it get to that point is the question.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Oh the US will try to sanction Russia with all its got if it invades ukraine and I'm sure that we are willing to have europe freeze to death for it to be successful. Whether or not the rest of Europe is willing to let it get to that point is the question.

It was very funny to see Europe try to blame Russia over it.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Cao Ni Ma posted:

I keep waiting for the tipping point for the collapse of NATO. Europe and US/CAN strategic interests are so wildly divergent at this point there's never been less tying it together than now

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Googling the TRXK3XBK of that path part goes to the podesta email leaks on WikiLeaks :eyepop::tinfoil:

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

ikanreed posted:

Googling the TRXK3XBK of that path part goes to the podesta email leaks on WikiLeaks :eyepop::tinfoil:

this is the actual document in case anyone cares (you shouldn't)
https://www.state.gov/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/LIS150-SCS.pdf

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://twitter.com/globaltimesnews/status/1481682467333488642

quote:

The Biden administration's criticism of China's decision to cancel flights from the US to China due to passengers who tested positive for coronavirus is groundless, as countries should prioritize COVID-19 prevention in the face of the pandemic, said industry insiders, noting that Washington will only have its own unbridled infection to blame if it insists on finding a culprit.

Experts pointed out that using such an excuse to attack China is Washington's attempt to intensify criticism of China's COVID-19 prevention policies, when the West launched another torrent of smears on China's dynamic zero-COVID policy ahead of the Beijing 2022 Olympic Games.

"China's actions are inconsistent with its obligations under the US-China Air Transport Agreement. We are engaging with the (Chinese government) on this and we retain the right to take regulatory measures as appropriate," the US Transportation Department (USDOT) was quoted by Reuters as saying.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

goochtit posted:

next 24 hours eh
They will be critical.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

American policymakers must be getting nervous about the fact that China will come out of the pandemic with a workforce that can eat solid foods and isn't riddled with brain fog. We're practically trying to make them embrace the virus.

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
I have been watching the invasion news for the last one year (since the last time Russian's army was closed to Ukraine border). I just want to say what a farce of a fabricated news. Putin just can't catch any break from the US. He and Russia got casted as the bad guy way worse than China.

China, as Graham Allison phrase it, a full spectrum competitor to the US and compete with the US in almost every market. Russia on the other hand, doesn't compete with US in anything outside of energy and S400 missile exports. When Biden picked up his dipolmatic leaky ship from the Orange Turd, he had bad relationships with China, Russia and Iran plus more. And frankly the US is not going to be able to sign any new deals with all 3 countries before the midterm election. So basically Biden is not going to get any foreign policy brownie point to help the DEM election. Biden doesn't need to pick a loving fight with Putin, but he went ahead and did it anyway. Just mobilized the loving western press doing wall-to-wall Wag the Dog press to build up this made up war thats not going to happen.

It's completely fake, the most dog wagging media campaign in the last few years. I can't when was the last time there were this much bullshit. Maybe since they were actually fighting the Syrian war.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The war could definitely happen if there's a false flag attack that justifies a Ukrainian assault on the Donbass. But Russia still isn't going to invade Ukraine, they're going to pour men and assets into the breakaway republics to make sure Ukraine can't win.

All of this buildup is trying to convince Westerners to fight Ukraine's war for them, because we know they're not going to "win" under any circumstance.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

stephenthinkpad posted:

I have been watching the invasion news for the last one year (since the last time Russian's army was closed to Ukraine border). I just want to say what a farce of a fabricated news. Putin just can't catch any break from the US. He and Russia got casted as the bad guy way worse than China.

China, as Graham Allison phrase it, a full spectrum competitor to the US and compete with the US in almost every market. Russia on the other hand, doesn't compete with US in anything outside of energy and S400 missile exports. When Biden picked up his dipolmatic leaky ship from the Orange Turd, he had bad relationships with China, Russia and Iran plus more. And frankly the US is not going to be able to sign any new deals with all 3 countries before the midterm election. So basically Biden is not going to get any foreign policy brownie point to help the DEM election. Biden doesn't need to pick a loving fight with Putin, but he went ahead and did it anyway. Just mobilized the loving western press doing wall-to-wall Wag the Dog press to build up this made up war thats not going to happen.

It's completely fake, the most dog wagging media campaign in the last few years. I can't when was the last time there were this much bullshit. Maybe since they were actually fighting the Syrian war.

I hope they don't invade at least and some semblance of peace will come to the region, but I guess we will see. The US and the nazi battalion in Ukraine are obviously trying to start something and Putin, at the very least, is saber rattling to the hilt and it doesn't take much for things to spill over one way or another

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

LittleBlackCloud posted:

lol naio collective

Niao (尿) means piss and the yellow sqiggle that looks like pee in the snow makes me think they know it (yes it says bird which is also Niao (鳥) its an obv double entendre)

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

I don't buy it. There's been a few articles about guerilla resistance fighters fighting the evil invaders. Taiwan and Ukraine. Everyone involved already admitted that they're lost causes and US isn't doing poo poo.

Just look at this gem.

quote:

If the Russians launch a new invasion, “there’s going to be people who make their life miserable,” said the former senior intelligence official. The CIA-trained paramilitaries “will organize the resistance” using the specialized training they’ve received.

“All that stuff that happened to us in Afghanistan,” said the former senior intelligence official, “they can expect to see that in spades with these guys.”

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

also definitely riffing Qiao collective

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
If the US was fighting terrorists in Afghanistan, and has now trained guys to use those same tactics, does that mean they have created freedom fighters?

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP
Man tv personilities nd teachrs, never let them lead your country.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Feldegast42 posted:

I hope they don't invade at least and some semblance of peace will come to the region, but I guess we will see. The US and the nazi battalion in Ukraine are obviously trying to start something and Putin, at the very least, is saber rattling to the hilt and it doesn't take much for things to spill over one way or another

All of the saber rattling in this situation is coming from the West. If Russia doesn't respond then that's a signal to Kiev that they can go East Galicia on eastern Ukraine.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

so does ukraine even have elections anymore kind of weird how noones talking about how permanent war with russia is what the ukrainian people have democratically decided to do

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Some Guy TT posted:

so does ukraine even have elections anymore kind of weird how noones talking about how permanent war with russia is what the ukrainian people have democratically decided to do

They had presidential and parliamentary elections back in 2019. Next parliamentary elections are scheduled for 2023 unless called earlier, next presidential will be 2024.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
snakes on a plane

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Some Guy TT posted:

they voted out Poroshenko who was running on a platform of more war.

Poroshenko was charged with treason last month for doing business with the separatist regions, because voting him out did not stop the drive for war.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011