Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The British Labour experience proves pretty definitively that liberals would rather pull the temple down on our heads than move a single inch to the Left. They'll be eternally satisfied griping about how leftists cost them their shot at a career in politics, while signing the eternal pledge of loyalty to Israel brought to you by the government partners at My Pillow.

qft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

this is incredibly pathetic. Dems gonna get a historic beatdown

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I know demographics are not destiny, but it would be nice if demographics would do something

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

B.F. Pinkerton posted:

you're right that he's not like harry potter. he's more like wise old dumblydore who's here to guide us through troubled times before he eventually gives us (americans = harry potter) the reigns. nancy pelosi is like professor mcgonagall and chuck schumer is like hagrid. donald trump is voldemort (covid is nagini) and the GOP are the death eaters. hillary clinton is the phoenix who shall rescue us in our moment of need.

Who is that elf that got stabbed in the gut

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

FistEnergy posted:

this is incredibly pathetic. Dems gonna get a historic beatdown

His job as president is just about "raising awareness" like one of the those scam liberal charities.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/tinykinseyscale/status/1481710697054711819

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

Eggplant Squire posted:

haldir

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

B.F. Pinkerton posted:

you're right that he's not like harry potter. he's more like wise old dumblydore who's here to guide us through troubled times before he eventually gives us (americans = harry potter) the reigns. nancy pelosi is like professor mcgonagall and chuck schumer is like hagrid. donald trump is voldemort (covid is nagini) and the GOP are the death eaters. hillary clinton is the phoenix who shall rescue us in our moment of need.

tired: death eaters

wired: brunch eaters

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Fitzy Fitz posted:

I know demographics are not destiny, but it would be nice if demographics would do something

*presses finger to ear*

i've just been told demographics is destiny doesn't work if you tell every demographic that isn't a rich white suburbanite to gently caress off

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
even if it did work the democrats seem to believe that the government should do nothing at all other than launder money for insurance/finance ceos and arms manufacturers

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug

Eggplant Squire posted:

Bolsonaro?

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

Femur posted:

is the "squad" still a thing, or did girlbosses retreat after they got rights taken from them?

I am willing and able to run against Rashida if I have initial shitposting support to fundraise whatever godawful amount of money the party requires to run in their primary

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/Amy_Siskind/sta...ingawful.com%2F

Mafic Rhyolite
Nov 7, 2020

by Hand Knit
Lmao Sinema rules so hard.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

if republicans don’t do debates the democrats aren’t winning the presidency again either

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

lmao that's a getfiscal tweet

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Sinema believes she will be running [for] President in 2024 I am told. This self-styled bipartisanship she believes she speaks for, will be her brand to run as the candidate in the middle. Not far-left of far-right. She has convinced herself this is her calling and she has it.

Mafic Rhyolite posted:

Lmao Sinema rules so hard.

Lmao

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Nonsense posted:

if republicans don’t do debates the democrats aren’t winning the presidency again either

don’t worry. The debate club party will just have debates by themselves that will definitely show how normal and tuned in they are

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

What's that? You want the government to help you? gently caress you. gently caress you. How about we drone strike your neighborhood? gently caress you

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

What is the idea behind not doing debates? Further retreating into the echo chamber, because you don't need to build outside support anyway?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

honestly incredible

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
why don't you fuckers google to find out where my vote went

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Fitzy Fitz posted:

What is the idea behind not doing debates? Further retreating into the echo chamber, because you don't need to build outside support anyway?

they are saying debates are biased against republicans and i mean i guess kinda if one side is lying to seem like they care about people its not gonna look good to admit you dont on stage.
they probably got a pollster telling them that debates make swing voters prefer democrats or something and want to make a play to carry those idiots through election day

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Trump won the debates against Hillary though. He just needs to go up against someone who isn't another dotarded old white man.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Trump won the debates against Hillary though. He just needs to go up against someone who isn't another dotarded old white man.

Akshually, "Trumped up trickle down" was a brilliant burn.

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Makes good sense if you think the media is gonna be biased against you

Trump probably should've skipped them in '20

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I'm so sad that the left perfectly Cassandra'd Biden 2020.

Why did every single prediction have to be exactly right?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
https://twitter.com/Amy_Siskind/status/1481735263135186952

lmao every single Democrat is just so stupid, it's like they live on another planet and only absorb reality through MSNBC chyrons

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

Why do so many people get everything about "toe the line" wrong

The idiom isn't about towing a trailer or a barge, don't these people ostensibly write for a living

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Hey Google, where the gently caress is the $600 Joe Biden owes me?

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Minecraft Holmes posted:

Why do so many people get everything about "toe the line" wrong

The idiom isn't about towing a trailer or a barge, don't these people ostensibly write for a living

Political hacks are poo poo stupid and nobody has copyeditors anymore.

B.F. Pinkerton
Nov 29, 2021

Paul's Boutique
(+1) 718-498-1043
Brooklyn, New York

Lib and let die posted:

Hey Google, where the gently caress is the $600 Joe Biden owes me?

you'll be getting it in multiple checks, starting with a zero-dollar check this term, a 300$ check the next term, and possibly another 300$ the term after that

what's the consensus here about 2024? youse guys think Biden is really going to go for round 2 at his old age or do ya think the dems will actually try and get someone marginally younger to run?

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

B.F. Pinkerton posted:

you'll be getting it in multiple checks, starting with a zero-dollar check this term, a 300$ check the next term, and possibly another 300$ the term after that

what's the consensus here about 2024? youse guys think Biden is really going to go for round 2 at his old age or do ya think the dems will actually try and get someone marginally younger to run?

GOP's gonna make it illegal to vote for the dems the second they take office after the midterms so it doesn't really matter who the dems run

B.F. Pinkerton
Nov 29, 2021

Paul's Boutique
(+1) 718-498-1043
Brooklyn, New York

Eggplant Squire posted:

that elf, I'll have you know, was a literal slave that was freed on a whim on technicality and the characters didn't give a poo poo about the other enslaved motherfuckers making their food

The Joe Man
Apr 7, 2007

Flirting With Apathetic Waitresses Since 1984

B.F. Pinkerton posted:

between both his ego and his dementia, he'll be the candidate unless he croaks

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

B.F. Pinkerton posted:

I still think Biden is running 100% no matter what happens. As absolutely horrendous his presidency has been for us its actually been incredibly productive and fruitful for the class who writes the checks, as he is basically Trump's 2nd term policywise but without all the grandstanding that made people stand against Trump in the first place. Any possible national reform movement has been utterly crushed and the establishment hasn't been this consolidated and powerful in decades.

The only thing that I think could possibly bring him down is if he doesn't get the SALT repeal passed, and that's about it.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

B.F. Pinkerton posted:

that elf, I'll have you know, was a literal slave that was freed on a whim on technicality and the characters didn't give a poo poo about the other enslaved motherfuckers making their food

now now, hermione tried to free them but they refused 'cuz they enjoyed being slaves so much

lmao and no one saw anything wrong with these books until JK rowling said a bunch of transphobic poo poo on twitter

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

Foo Diddley posted:

now now, hermione tried to free them but they refused 'cuz they enjoyed being slaves so much

lmao and no one saw anything wrong with these books until JK rowling said a bunch of transphobic poo poo on twitter

I knew she was poo poo when she sue her personal assistant for like 2k of unrecepited spending. Shes also aye rand like on welfare. It must of been greeat shame to a great person lile her.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

the only young people the Democratic party has ever liked are Pete buttigieg and that dork staffer from GA who lost a competitive house race so hard they let him be a senator lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

What about beto