Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

.random
May 7, 2007

A restaurant where you pay to wait tables, and the wait staff has to eat the food.

Customers are encouraged to regularly giggle to themselves and say things to the waitstaff like “this is actually super fun!” Or “this isn’t nearly as tough as you all make it seem!”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

.random posted:

A restaurant where you pay to wait tables, and the wait staff has to eat the food.

Customers are encouraged to regularly giggle to themselves and say things to the waitstaff like “this is actually super fun!” Or “this isn’t nearly as tough as you all make it seem!”

Can they spit in the food if the waitstaff are rude?

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Xaintrailles posted:

Period restaurant.

Only open a few days per month

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

gleebster posted:

I think Doobies was already mentioned.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

gleebster posted:

the service was spotty

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Mozi posted:

the service was spotty

lol

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Mozi posted:

the service was spotty

The seating was cramped

.random
May 7, 2007

Outrail posted:

Can they spit in the food if the waitstaff are rude?

There’s an up charge for the “rude customer experience” but it also unlocks the food spitting and pubic hair minigames.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Here Comes The Airplane!

Are you an adult baby? Well have I got he restaurant for you!

We've all been on this dead forum a long rear end time, I don't think I need to elaborate on the joke

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Bonzo posted:

Here Comes The Airplane!

Are you an adult baby? Well have I got he restaurant for you!

We've all been on this dead forum a long rear end time, I don't think I need to elaborate on the joke

Since you refuse to elaborate, I can only assume the restaurant then has biplanes mow you down as you eat.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

you've heard of happy hour, but get ready for happy minute

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
A restaurant where there is no menu and instead an eccentric Italian chef who claims his food can heal all manner of ailments conducts a physical examination of you and brings a dish based off that.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

A fine dining restaurant, serving the most delicious and well cooked food you could ever imagine, but it's only $1 per meal.

the building has no doors or windows.

benitocereno
Apr 14, 2005

Doctor Rope

Bonzo posted:

A Chinese restaurant but you get to eat at the table with the owner's kid who is doing homework in the part of the restaurant that still has the giant rear projection TV (that doesn't work) that was left by the previous owners when it was a sports bar.

When I used to play Final Fantasy 11 we had a guy in our group that used to randomly say, "AFK customer." Found out years later that he had been playing 12 hours a day AFKing for random customers at his parents Chinese restaurant. This was when you needed a full tower and everything, so I was extremely impressed by his dedication to fake treasure and lack of dedication to real customers and money.

My idea: "Shy Guys" - a restaurant represented as a place to learn conversational skills with other shy people, but it's actually one of those insult restaurants, and as soon as you get in the doors lock and all of the interactions are streamed to twitch

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

The Indian Mother

You've had two and half courses each and can't eat another bite. You signal for the check but instead and small Indian woman rushes form the kitchen to say, "Why are you not eating more? Was it not good? I spend alllll day making food and you hate it!" so you shove another piece of naan in your mouth and grab a spoonful of aloo gobi to make her go away.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

a pizza place that sells garfield shaped pizzas

.random
May 7, 2007

ASMeatery

A “no talking” restaurant where you receive a pair of noise canceling headphones as you take your seat. A highly sensitive microphone is positioned above every table. The audio from other tables which are actively eating will be piped into everyone’s headphones throughout the meal. Slurping, licking, moaning and whispering nonsense words is encouraged.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

a mukbang restaurant

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Primal Cafe

unleash your inner BEAST and unlock your PRIMAL POWER in this new cafe concept! channel your hidden ALPHA GORILLA as you DEMOLISH dozens of bananas! become the ORANGUTAN - master of the JUNGLE - as you BLAST through handful upon handful of FRUITS and BERRIES! AMAZON PRIME AIN'T GOT NOTHING ON US!!! PRIMALLLLL!!!!!

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Mozi posted:

Primal Cafe

unleash your inner BEAST and unlock your PRIMAL POWER in this new cafe concept! channel your hidden ALPHA GORILLA as you DEMOLISH dozens of bananas! become the ORANGUTAN - master of the JUNGLE - as you BLAST through handful upon handful of FRUITS and BERRIES! AMAZON PRIME AIN'T GOT NOTHING ON US!!! PRIMALLLLL!!!!!

I'll have the soufflé please.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Dinner theater where they do Tony n' Tina's Wedding but its also a murder mystery

Prole
Jan 13, 2022

I've always wanted to open a Pot Noodle restaurant.
On toast, with chips, in a sandwich, etc

Like, proper hangover meals.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
A burger joint with no drive thru and the proprietor's hyperactive children running around the lobby, across the street from a tacky Italian restaurant.

hooliganesh
Aug 1, 2003

REPENT!

Mozi posted:

a restaurant where everything is totally normal and the food is delicious except the chef empties an entire bottle of blue food coloring into every dish

Try the waffles!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

"The Next Day"

A restaurant serving a fairly wide selection of options but the gimmick is they're all sold cold, as left overs as if you grabbed them out of the fridge at home the next day.
Pasta? Cold.
Pizza? Cold.
Meatloaf? Cold.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Big Beef City posted:

"The Next Day"

A restaurant serving a fairly wide selection of options but the gimmick is they're all sold cold, as left overs as if you grabbed them out of the fridge at home the next day.
Pasta? Cold.
Pizza? Cold.
Meatloaf? Cold.

With table microwave service.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Big Beef City posted:

"The Next Day"

Pasta? Cold.
Pizza? Cold.
Meatloaf? Cold.

And all leftovers from different restaurants. Saves on running a kitchen, and a small part of that saving is passed on to YOU!

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

~*"The most intelligent and meaning-rich film he could think of was Shaun of the Dead, I don't think either brain is going to absorb anything you post."*~

:chord:

.random posted:

ASMeatery

A “no talking” restaurant where you receive a pair of noise canceling headphones as you take your seat. A highly sensitive microphone is positioned above every table. The audio from other tables which are actively eating will be piped into everyone’s headphones throughout the meal. Slurping, licking, moaning and whispering nonsense words is encouraged.

Nearly vomited reading this, this is the worst one

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Bachelor’s - a restaurant where the tables are actually big kitchen sinks that you eat a whole rotisserie chicken over.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Iron Chef Restaurant where you have to kill the special ingredient given only a knife and then cook it yourself and do all the work yourself. Today’s ingredient….BEAR! Go fight it.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

.random posted:

ASMeatery

Upstairs is a brothel with the same rules; randomly the audio is swapped between both establishments.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

A human centipede restaurant, self explanatory

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Jimmy John's but reverse. The food is free and smells cost money. CEOs are fed to a lion every third Friday of the month.

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
Its a series of connected shipping containers and you get a sack on your head and hands bound and two guys drag you off kicking your feet out from under you every time you try and walk so you end up just being dragged buy your armpits, chicken wing so your shoulder joints start feeling like they are disconnecting

And its hotdogs but instead of a sausage its icecream

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Trébuchet's

A french food restaurant where you sit in a field 500 feet from the kitchen and they fire your meal to you with a trebuchet.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuE_a1pTsO4

"She's not a well woman."

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

A restaurant where you order food but they serve you a punch to the solar plexus.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

A fine in which there is no food. You sit down and a big metal claw picks you up and tosses you in to a ball pit but the balls are testicles.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Inzombiac posted:

A fine in which there is no food. You sit down and a big metal claw picks you up and tosses you in to a ball pit but the balls are testicles.

You say there's no food but then dump people in food?

Have you not seen the Chevy Chase classic, Funny Farm? Them rocky mountain oysters won't eat themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
A fancy restaurant but instead of fine dining the waitstaff kicks you fully and repeatedly in the balls and you’ll gladly pay for the privilege and tip well over 25%, won’t you you little bitch? Yeah that’s right you will, swine.