Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

speng31b posted:

Watching idiots read their own biases into the tea leaves of Lewis's silence and a bunch of unsubstantiated articles on "sources" is pretty good comedy too.

Yeah I find the whole drama hilarious. It must be so frustrating for Lewis fans to not have a Lewis action figurine so they can act out their rage right now. They could have him bark orders to Toto, hurl insults at Max, get out their most patronizing jibes, it could be so...cathartic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
Lewis shills are more tedious than the Tifosi

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

ewe2 posted:

Yeah I find the whole drama hilarious. It must be so frustrating for Lewis fans to not have a Lewis action figurine so they can act out their rage right now. They could have him bark orders to Toto, hurl insults at Max, get out their most patronizing jibes, it could be so...cathartic.

This is specific enough to have projection written all over it.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Mokotow posted:

Budkowski out of Alpine, possibly to be replaced by Otmar?

https://www.sport.pl/F1/7,96296,280...&s=BoxSportImg2

Sometimes I remember how Netflix showed the world that Cyril was genuinely nuts and not in a good Guenther Steiner funny sweary man way, and he lasted about a day after it aired before being shitcanned by Renault.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

ewe2 posted:

Lewis action figurine

have a pull string that has him say variations of his tires aren't any good and you got yourself a sale

a little Toto figure that says "did you read my email"

gently caress yea.

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
It has now been more than 806 hours since Sir Lewis Hamilton last posted on Instagram. Please, Lewis, if you're reading this just give us a sign so we know you are okay.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Theophany posted:

My Lewis Hamilton husbando body pillow arrived today can't wait to break this bad boy in with a thick ropey load

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Is Michael Masi moderating the F1 thread???

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Shameful probe. Another example of anti Lewis sentiment from the stewards.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
:lmao:

shameful horny posting leads to sad lewis.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Free Theo. I give permission to jerk it to my visage.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Theophany posted:

My Lewis Hamilton husbando body pillow arrived today can't wait to break this bad boy in with a thick ropey load

Mods please probate me in solidarity with Theo. I won't let this senseless injustice stand unnoticed.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoWtVK-5vII

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Theophany posted:

This probation was entirely reasonable. True F1 thread posters only ejaculate onto their cast iron cookware to "season" them.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

marshalljim posted:

It has now been more than 806 hours since Sir Lewis Hamilton last posted on Instagram. Please, Lewis, if you're reading this just give us a sign so we know you are okay.

#KeepFightingLewis

Theophany posted:

#KeepFightingTheo

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ilmucche posted:

If they released the lapped cars according to the rules then the race would've finished under yellow.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Mokotow posted:

Budkowski out of Alpine, possibly to be replaced by Otmar?

https://www.sport.pl/F1/7,96296,280...&s=BoxSportImg2

god I hope so

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter
Get in there Lance

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYpuESyoFPh/?utm_medium=copy_link

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

i will keep fighting theo :confused:

Carrier
May 12, 2009

Lance stroll driver of the day

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

It's cute Daddy stroll engineered this now that the hole lance really wants to put one into is unavailable.

PhoenixFlaccus
Jul 15, 2011

KFC Famous Bowl
I saw a man with a Renault F1 hat on in the midwest US today which hasn’t happened ever. Would have chatted with him about what a shame it is Carlos left but my self checkout machine was being weird.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

https://twitter.com/LodgeCastIron/status/1481653800339329041?t=NxiJZgvMBV_Ad2F1mCULrQ&s=19

Going to need a huge dishwasher

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

this is more offensive than Theo's posts

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME
And that concludes that saga: https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/comments/s399ko/spa_2021_i_am_fucking_gutted/

quote:

So a couple of weeks ago we received an email showing us all the things we would be compensated with after having an entire weekend ruined by the torrential rain. Honestly, these things happen, and when I saw we would get F1 TV "passes" I felt pretty good about it. That is, I thought we'd be getting F1 TV Pro. We're not, today we got an email with codes for an F1 TV Access subscription. Yes ladies and gentlemen, I can now watch live timing of every F1 event. I am so delighted with my effective 27 euros a year gift from the Spa GP. I've spent around 600 euros on a GP that didn't happen, and all I got was a loving 27 euro gift.

Shame on you, Spa-Francorchamps, shame on you.

Red_Fred
Oct 21, 2010

Fallen Rib

This is the most F1 of outcomes

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
FIA and Liberty not stepping in and helping the track out is peak F1, as is dutch fans who had quali, FP, the support races and a massive party demanding a full refund.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Immediate replies of "ah, alas capitalism, so Spa actually doesn't own you ANYTHING"

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

https://twitter.com/fionsramblings_/status/1481963511437840384?t=e7owJozMmIZ0M8nsQ2IWwQ&s=19

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
Moe Syzlak flies into a rage whenever F1 is on his bar's TV.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Mike Krack

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
Mike Krack Driver of the day

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Krack rocks

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
I want are lance to win a race so he can kiss Mike krack

Parappa the Dapper
Jul 2, 2003

...and then my toast came out soft.
If I get an Apple Watch will it make the F1 TV app play recaps in HD?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

real name no gimmicks!

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter
lol bums

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
can't wait to hear the flesh bagpipes that is Crofty breathlessly thank Mike Krack live from the pitwall this season.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Parappa the Dapper posted:

If I get an Apple Watch will it make the F1 TV app play recaps in HD?

You should be using AirPlay from your M1 MacBook Pro to watch F1 on your Apple TV.