Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

Is there a quick refresher course on jorp’s all meat diet and it’s results? Boss think he’s got the right idea and is thinking about it but (fortunately I guess) he’s likely too lazy to do it

Does your boss want to end up in a state of persistent waking nightmares followed by a year long coma at a shady Serbian hospital due to drinking a glass of cider?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Do you want your boss to end up like that because if so you should encourage him.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

They were discussing diets for him and his (legally unmarried)wife and which restaurants they’re banned from and which they’re boycotting and some nebulous food “allergies” and since neither of them cook if it would be feasible to doordash meat and meat accessories or if they could support that at the bar, cuz that one doctor they went and saw 2 years ago(Peterson) and his daughter did this only meat diet and it worked great but we’ve probably never heard of it cuz of the man, or something

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

They were discussing diets for him and his (legally unmarried)wife and which restaurants they’re banned from and which they’re boycotting and some nebulous food “allergies” and since neither of them cook if it would be feasible to doordash meat and meat accessories or if they could support that at the bar, cuz that one doctor they went and saw 2 years ago(Peterson) and his daughter did this only meat diet and it worked great but we’ve probably never heard of it cuz of the man, or something

Encourage the meat diet

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

May he and his wife become one with the lobster

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I thought his health problems were because he has a serious pill addition and the allergies were just a cover for that.

Only eating meat probably didn't help.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

FreudianSlippers posted:

I thought his health problems were because he has a serious pill addition and the allergies were just a cover for that.

Only eating meat probably didn't help.

Probably a mix of both, I doubt being a pillhead with a limited diet is going to help with any existing health issues.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Brawnfire posted:

I knew a Peterson fan at an old job who kept telling me poo poo like that EVENTUALLY THIS MOB WILL TURN ON YOU, I'LL BE THERE TO LIFT YOU UP WHEN THE WOKE MOB TRAMPLES YOU

That was 2015... Still waiting. I seem to keep ending up fine? I mean seven years of woke cancel mob, it should be cancel-worthy to drink water without consent from the tap by now, right? Where's my reprisal!

Literally the personification of the Iran-any-day-now politoons.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Takoluka posted:

Literally the personification of the Iran-any-day-now politoons.

There's gotta be a looming threat, it can't be one's own obnoxious belligerence loving them over!

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
wiki says:

quote:

In 2016, Peterson had a severe autoimmune reaction to food and was prescribed clonazepam. In late 2016, he went on a strict diet consisting only of meat and some vegetables, in an attempt to control his severe depression and the effects of an autoimmune disorder including psoriasis and uveitis. In mid-2018, he stopped eating vegetables, and continued eating only beef (carnivore diet).

In April 2019, his prescribed dosage of clonazepam was increased to deal with the anxiety he was experiencing as a result of his wife's cancer diagnosis. Starting several months later, he made various attempts to lessen his intake, or stop taking the drug altogether, but experienced "horrific" benzodiazepine withdrawal syndrome, including akathisia, described by his daughter as "incredible, endless, irresistible restlessness, bordering on panic". According to his daughter, Peterson and his family were unable to find doctors in North America who were willing to accommodate their treatment desires, so in January 2020, Peterson, his daughter and her husband flew to Moscow, Russia for treatment. Doctors there diagnosed Peterson with pneumonia in both lungs upon arrival, and he was put into a medically induced coma for eight days. Peterson spent four weeks in the intensive care unit, during which time he allegedly exhibited a temporary loss of motor skills.

Several months after his treatment in Russia, Peterson and his family moved to Belgrade, Serbia for further treatment. In June 2020, Peterson made his first public appearance in over a year, when he appeared on his daughter's podcast, recorded in Belgrade. He said that he was "back to my regular self", other than feeling fatigue, and was cautiously optimistic about his prospects. He also said that he wanted to warn people about the dangers of long-term use of benzodiazepines (the class of drugs that includes clonazepam). In August 2020, his daughter announced that her father had contracted COVID-19 during his hospital stay in Serbia. Two months later, Peterson posted a YouTube video to inform viewers that he had returned home and aimed to resume work in the near future.

The bolded part needs a little more explanation, I think.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Scratch Monkey posted:

wiki says:

she lied and he just did too many benzos

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Scratch Monkey posted:

Perhaps he demanded to see a quack.

Kantesu
Apr 21, 2010
As I recall, the US doctors wanted to slowly taper off the benzos to try and avoid/lessen the withdrawal symptoms, but the Petersons wanted him off them as fast as possible, thus Russia and the coma.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Is there a quick refresher course on jorp’s all meat diet and it’s results? Boss think he’s got the right idea and is thinking about it but (fortunately I guess) he’s likely too lazy to do it

There's an F Plus episode on meat diets and it's mostly about them making GBS threads their guts out, being unable to avoid making GBS threads themselves when they fart, and mysterious diseases (caused by not eating anything but meat.)

Also low carb diets often have nightmares involving eating carbs, which is genuinely hilarious.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
He was not prescribed clonazepam because of food allergies. Never in a million years.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

GWBBQ posted:

Varg stabbed him 23 times, 16 of which were in the back, so I think it's pretty clearly murder. Necrobutcher, the bassist from Mayhem, believes Varg but also said that he had been planning to kill Euronymous.

Sorry to quote this from like 20 posts ago but my favourite thing about when Varg talks about this is how he cannot resist using some ideological slur towards Euronymous every single time. Like in that tweet we get 'communist' and I read some account he wrote years ago when he was still in jail, where he randomly mentions that he thinks Euronymous is Lappish as he had 'Lappish features' and that he found 'a poo poo-covered dildo' in his bedside table. Just constantly trying to assassinate his character, but with poo poo only fascists care about in the slightest.

If he was innocent he would just say it was self-defence and not go off on some tangent about how he was an undesirable every time.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Ghost Leviathan posted:

There's no way that Jorp is correct on purpose. He considers the idea that LBGTQ+ people need any sort of legal protections or recognition at all to be 'moral grandstanding', aka 'virtue signaling'.

Hilarious how this is pretty close to an Anglo-Saxon/romance vocabulary swap

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Thanks! I think that F Plus show is what I was thinking back to. I know there was lots of making GBS threads involved but lol forgot about the crazy pills and Russian coma docs

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Thanks! I think that F Plus show is what I was thinking back to. I know there was lots of making GBS threads involved but lol forgot about the crazy pills and Russian coma docs

https://thefpl.us/episode/326

There was also a woman in her 20s, I think? Maybe 30s? Who started LOSING HER HAIR because of it. Like a hairdresser giving her a "Soooo your hair's falling out..."

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:

Midnight Voyager posted:

There was also a woman in her 20s, I think? Maybe 30s? Who started LOSING HER HAIR because of it. Like a hairdresser giving her a "Soooo your hair's falling out..."

This happened to a woman on my team who did keto and was the only reason she stopped. She's thinking about going back on it tho because of the weight she lost lmao. Cult poo poo.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Arivia posted:

you seem to be confused and think that jorp being correct means anything more than jorp being correct, like it's now some Actual Issue that Jorp agrees. he's correct, that's it. That's all I said, not that his statement actually means anything.

He was not correct because he was concerned for those poor conversion therapists. You do not, in fact, have to have it to him.

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Half his own fans haven't either and will not believe you when you quote the books verbatim with poo poo like the feminine chaos dragon

The jorp thread in gbs was fun. Had one guy come in who tried to communicate by quoting random blocks of philosophers, which is apparently normal somewhere. Literally just summoning Zizek like a Pokemon and telling him to use Critique.

Hang on, "the feminine chaos dragon"? I'm morbidly curious and need to know what specific insanity this is about.

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

The only way the story would be better is if The Jorp got treated by Dr. Dragan David Dabić.

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Half his own fans haven't either and will not believe you when you quote the books verbatim with poo poo like the feminine chaos dragon

... Goddrat. New transition goal acquired!

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

PurpleXVI posted:

Hang on, "the feminine chaos dragon"? I'm morbidly curious and need to know what specific insanity this is about.

Stronger than a Red Eyes Black Dragon, but not quite as strong as Blue Eyes White Dragon

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

PurpleXVI posted:

Are you sure?

Are you really sure?

Party Ape
Mar 5, 2007
Don't pay $10 bucks to change my avatar! Send me a $10 donation to Doctors with Borders and I'll stop posting for 24 hours!

Arivia posted:

I hate to say it but jorp’s right that bill was moral grandstanding from the liberals and nothing but

e: Ethan does provide plenty more good reasons to take those interviews down though

Is the bill 'moral grandstanding' or 'grossly inadequate'? Use your words dude. You don't just have to agree with a guy who has the exact opposite view as you just because his words can vaguely mean the same thing as your views.

Or to put it another way 'you don't gotta hand it to em'.

Party Ape has a new favorite as of 00:08 on Jan 16, 2022

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Party Ape posted:

Is the bill 'moral grandstanding' or 'grossly inadequate'? Use your words dude. You don't just have to agree with a guy who has the exact opposite view as you just because his words can vaguely mean the same thing as your views.

Or to put it another way 'you don't gotta hand it to em'.

Wow, such naked aggression. Why are you so incredibly furious?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

FFT posted:

Are you sure?

Are you really sure?

real Dragon of Budapest energy from those charts.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Neoliberals absolutely are as much the enemy as fash so its more cheering on one bad group attacking another

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Midnight Voyager posted:

lol relistening to that reminded me that this 'all meat no carb' diet includes dairy with carbs and excludes plant based zero carb oils.

loving stupid fad for morons.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/thecjs/status/1482367057861644289?s=21

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

PhazonLink posted:

real Dragon of Budapest energy from those charts.

It's bordering on Time Cube

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

no see we've been saying it wrong, it's actually pronounced LAMBurger

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Scratch Monkey posted:

It's bordering on Time Cube

aw poo poo it's almost Clinton Time

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

FFT posted:

Are you sure?

Are you really sure?

Hm. I think I still prefer Planescape's take on the Great Ring, but nice try, Jorps.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
not to try to logic a legit crazy persons logic, but why are the evil Clintons there? Jesus, Einstein, and Socrates are good( probably??, maybe jewish Einstein is bad???)

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

PhazonLink posted:

not to try to logic a legit crazy persons logic, but why are the evil Clintons there? Jesus, Einstein, and Socrates are good( probably??, maybe jewish Einstein is bad???)

I think timecube dude's thing was also somewhat NWO clinton poo poo so I think it's more that they just insert themselves in to do...stuff?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Regarde Aduck posted:

Neoliberals absolutely are as much the enemy as fash so its more cheering on one bad group attacking another

This seems actively counterproductive or at the very least pointless.

Because they aren’t attacking the Neoliberals in any real way.

They are attacking the gay community which is the one They actually care about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Ape
Mar 5, 2007
Don't pay $10 bucks to change my avatar! Send me a $10 donation to Doctors with Borders and I'll stop posting for 24 hours!

Memento posted:

Wow, such naked aggression. Why are you so incredibly furious?

I'm shelving synthetic testosterone 18 hours a day. At any given moment, I'm literally seconds from tearing my own arms off out of uncontrolled rage.